Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album"

Go down 
+6
Skudder
WatashiNoItami
KremlinChaos
DaAmainator
Nintendofanboy
hayasaki
10 posters
AuthorMessage
hayasaki
hayasaki

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-31

What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album" Empty
PostSubject: What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album"   What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:40 am

Hi guys. Just thought of an idea. LOL! What if, Utada decided to release her first ever Remixed album? will it be successful like her studio albums and compilations in your opinion?
Back to top Go down
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album"   What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:33 pm

I love songs that are remixed. If she did make one then I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album"   What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:06 pm

I'd especially like if Distance ~M Flo Remix was on there. That's one of my favorite songs of hers and its a remix (who knew right?)
Back to top Go down
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album"   What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:32 pm

My favorite remix is the New Distance by PLANTib and Colors Remix by Cubic J
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
KremlinChaos
Fan
Fan
KremlinChaos

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album"   What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:46 pm

I would definitely but it! Her remixes are pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album"   What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:13 pm

DaAmainator wrote:
I'd especially like if Distance ~M Flo Remix was on there. That's one of my favorite songs of hers and its a remix (who knew right?)

XDD Me too. If there were an album on ALL of her songs that were remixed then I'd buy NO MATTER WHAT! Or if she made the remix I'd still buy it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/horonigai/
Skudder
Skudder

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album"   What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:15 am

I think it'll sell good. Not all of us can get her singles, where most of the remixes are right? I like remixes by Godson and Planit-B. baihitronic (is that right?) is also good
Back to top Go down
http://ego-boundaries.blogspot.com/
Auspher

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album"   What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album" I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:15 am

I'd buy it immediately. If ANY remix was on there, I would love to hear a "Traveling" remix, just because that's always been one of my favorite songs.
Back to top Go down
Rather Hazy
Fan
Fan
Rather Hazy

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album"   What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:26 am

I've always wanted her to release a remix album, Ayumi Hamasaki must literally have almost 20 of them. Especially since any remixes from her have been few and far between since Deep River and the ones that she does have are mostly of very high quality. A real dream would be to see remixes or rearrangements from her producing/arranging collaborators from now and the one's she's used in the past too to hear how they would have made some of her songs themselves.
Back to top Go down
questionsmakemeblue
Fan
Fan
questionsmakemeblue

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album"   What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:27 pm

I loved the new arrngements of the songs that they did at Utada United
Back to top Go down
mayu
mayu

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album"   What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 1:55 am

Hm, I don't know, it depends. I personally have never liked her remixes really much. But I'm open for it, it may turn out good ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album"   What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if.... UTADA HIKARU "New REMIX Album"
Page 1 of 1