Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

.::Username Origin::.

Go down 
+21
Amaterasu
Miroku-san
Crescentlupin9
Tsuki
macboy1224
s0ysauce
theara
malemale
Skudder
kindblue
Blue
Amai Wana
kayoko
Rather Hazy
DSL5
KremlinChaos
Donovon-Bozu
DaAmainator
Nintendofanboy
WatashiNoItami
raul27
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
raul27
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-25

.::Username Origin::. Empty
PostSubject: .::Username Origin::.   .::Username Origin::. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:58 am

hiya! Smile

like the thread title, let's explain the origin of our usernames Smile

mine is raul27

basically because my name is raul and my favorite number is 27

why 27? because my birthday is 07-27-87 Smile

your turn peeps Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/raulxhikki
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: .::Username Origin::.   .::Username Origin::. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:45 am

WatashiNoItami came from the song Deep River lyrics. It's just that she said "Our pain" instead of "My pain". (Watashi-tachi no itami - is from the real lyrics) Pretty simple. XDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/horonigai/
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: .::Username Origin::.   .::Username Origin::. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:31 pm

I first started using my username Nintendofanboy after I used it on another forum. I chose Nintendofanboy because well, I'm a fan of Nintendo Lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: .::Username Origin::.   .::Username Origin::. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:00 pm

Well, on YouTube I was DaGoosinator, sort of like, The Terminator (because I'm cool like that Cool (jk)), which comes from my real name (not revealin', peeps). On UtadaNet I was Amai (it means sweet and it comes from one of her favorite songs).

So, I decided to mix the two when I came here. And so, I am born, DaAmainator.
Back to top Go down
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: .::Username Origin::.   .::Username Origin::. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:28 pm

My name is Donovon, and -bozu is a suffix one attaches to their name, simialr to -san or -sama. Bozu is a rough equivalent of the American "kid" or "squirt." Simple as that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KremlinChaos
Fan
Fan
KremlinChaos

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: .::Username Origin::.   .::Username Origin::. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:09 pm

I used to use the name Chaos for anything that I joined. After becoming a fan of Hikki's I joined Utada-Online and I wanted something that represented me as a fan. So I took my favourite song: Kremlin Dusk and mixed it with Chaos. Now I am known as KremlinChaos!
Back to top Go down
DSL5
Fan
Fan
DSL5

Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: .::Username Origin::.   .::Username Origin::. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:12 pm

Mine is simple.

DSL5

DSL are my initials
5 is my lucky number
Back to top Go down
Rather Hazy
Fan
Fan
Rather Hazy

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: .::Username Origin::.   .::Username Origin::. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:24 pm

It's the name of a Macy Gray b-side. Laughing
Back to top Go down
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: .::Username Origin::.   .::Username Origin::. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:23 pm

easy as pie for me..hehe

the japanese girl's name i like and still like...kayoko!!!

yes...to everyone from u-net..yes...i still do
Back to top Go down
Amai Wana
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 256

PostSubject: Re: .::Username Origin::.   .::Username Origin::. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:45 pm

Amai Wana is one of Kuu's songs on her new album Kingdom and yes it is awesome and most of you probably know I LOVE Kuu but no, that's not where the name came from. It's from Goto Maki's "City Wind" because she pronounces "amai yume" [sweet dreams] and "amai wana" [sweet trap] so prettily that I couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
http://amaiwana.wordpress.com/
Blue
Fan
Fan
Blue

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: .::Username Origin::.   .::Username Origin::. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:42 pm

Used to play a game online years ago & went by the name of Blue
Back to top Go down
kindblue
kindblue

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: .::Username Origin::.   .::Username Origin::. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:12 am

As it says kindblue, blue is one of my favorite colors(I actually like all colors),and kind...hmm....I don't really know why i put that...cuz' I'm kind??? Laughing hehehe
Back to top Go down
Skudder
Skudder

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: .::Username Origin::.   .::Username Origin::. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:02 am

I don't know how I got this name. I just thought of a name that suits my personality and my face. It sounds earthy, rugged and kewl I guess. Until I saw that a store was called Scudder in a movie starring Tommy Lee Jones (US Marshalls or The Fugitive), I thought I came up with that name...I dunno...maybe I did.
Back to top Go down
http://ego-boundaries.blogspot.com/
malemale
malemale

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: .::Username Origin::.   .::Username Origin::. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:48 pm

It's not because I'm a male (I'm a female, actually), but it's the four first letters in my name, Malene, repeated :-) I've thought about starting to use mayu again (the first letter in my name, and three first in Ayumi's name, because I like here so much, hehe) ;-)
Back to top Go down
theara
Fan
Fan
theara

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: .::Username Origin::.   .::Username Origin::. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:07 pm

easiest username for me to remember.... my name Smile
Back to top Go down
http://digg.com/
s0ysauce
Sano's Lil' Girl
Sano's Lil' Girl
s0ysauce

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: .::Username Origin::.   .::Username Origin::. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:31 pm

I like it. :]
Back to top Go down
macboy1224
macboy1224

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: .::Username Origin::.   .::Username Origin::. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:52 pm

I got mine from my favorite kinda computers(macs) and my sex, then my birthday december 24
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: .::Username Origin::.   .::Username Origin::. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:09 pm

Mine is the Japanese word for 'Moon'. I thought it sounded pretty cool, so I chose it. xD
Back to top Go down
Crescentlupin9
Crescentlupin9

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: .::Username Origin::.   .::Username Origin::. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:48 pm

Mine started when i was trying to think of a username for aol, and i knew i wanted something with wolves in it, so i chose "crescent" as in the moon and "lupin" for the latin root of wolf, and "9" was a random number i chose :3 and from then on i've been using this name. XD
Back to top Go down
http://crescentlupin9.deviantart.com
Miroku-san
Miroku-san

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: .::Username Origin::.   .::Username Origin::. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:08 pm

I've had the same forum username for like 5 years and I never feel like getting a new one. lmao

I used to be a big fan of the anime Inuyasha way back when and Miroku was my favorite character from the series.

So there you go. :O
Back to top Go down
http://beyondthesea2.wordpress.com
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: .::Username Origin::.   .::Username Origin::. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:01 am

Amaterasu is the Japanese sun-goddess in Shinto religion. However, that said, my user name comes from a borrowed version of this from the manga: The Five Star Stories by Mamoru Nagano.

I don't really like or dislike the character, as 'it' is very enigmatic. I should have gone with my old user name, but I've somewhat phased out of it these years and used Amaterasu. I find that this name is seldom used on many message boards, such that...
Back to top Go down
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: .::Username Origin::.   .::Username Origin::. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:08 am

It's my name in Japanese. Simple enough? O.o
Back to top Go down
erith

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: .::Username Origin::.   .::Username Origin::. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:17 am

Erith means flower in Hebrew. Orginally taken from final fantasy 7's "aerith" though
Back to top Go down
Macdan
Macdan

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: .::Username Origin::.   .::Username Origin::. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:30 pm

well... Macdan is my name translated into al bhed... yes, i am a Final Fantasy Fan
Back to top Go down
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: .::Username Origin::.   .::Username Origin::. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:35 am

SwallowTail came from game PSP metal gear solid acid 1, SwallowTail Butterfly nice person that have a bad luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .::Username Origin::.   .::Username Origin::. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.::Username Origin::.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikki Station Forums :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: