HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

VIDEO GAMES

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-13

VIDEO GAMES - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMES   VIDEO GAMES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:15 am

Monster Hunter 2 on PS2 and PSP that now i'm very addicted to it, btw Hikki play this game too u know well just 4 a while and then she stop coz her nail broke , killing those giant monster with Hikki music 4 my back ground music very cool almost total 500 hours I played now on PS2 but on PSP not very long enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raul27
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMES   VIDEO GAMES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:57 pm

wahhh, i want a PSP

still needs to save bucks for that..... about 4 months more Very Happy

still playing FF9, i love the Chocobo Hot & Cold Game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/raulxhikki
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMES   VIDEO GAMES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:54 pm

I just finished Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

It was very cutscene intensive, but it was an absolutely touching and orgasmic climax that ties together the Metal Gear franchise!

9.5/10!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMES   VIDEO GAMES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:53 am

Amaterasu wrote:

It was very cutscene intensive, but it was an absolutely touching and orgasmic climax that ties together the Metal Gear franchise!

9.5/10!

Aw that's great but I dont have PS3 maybe a few month or next when FF XIII released I will be able to buy that console
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMES   VIDEO GAMES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:04 am

I cannot wait for Mario Super Sluggers and Fatal Frame 4: Mast of the Lunar Eclipse
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
Macdan
Macdan

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMES   VIDEO GAMES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:37 am

SwallowTail wrote:
Amaterasu wrote:

9.5/10!

Aw that's great but I dont have PS3 maybe a few month or next when FF XIII released I will be able to buy that console

Hey.... Speaking of which... i'm getting a PS3 this weekend, don't know which game to get, because i can borrow MGS4 from my friend... and other suggestion?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMES   VIDEO GAMES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:33 am

Macdan wrote:

Hey.... Speaking of which... i'm getting a PS3 this weekend, don't know which game to get, because i can borrow MGS4 from my friend... and other suggestion?

If I were getting a PS3 this weekend... I'd full out just grab some DVDs and enjoy the blueray!! As for games........... I'd replay some final fantasy games but I don't really know anything cool on PS3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macdan
Macdan

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMES   VIDEO GAMES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:31 pm

DaAmainator wrote:

If I were getting a PS3 this weekend... I'd full out just grab some DVDs and enjoy the blueray!! As for games........... I'd replay some final fantasy games but I don't really know anything cool on PS3.

I am not sure... i heard Soul Calibre 4 was nice? I'm still waiting whether Hikki is gonna sing for KH3... hahaha, if she's singing the theme song, i'm gonna get the game no matter what... hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMES   VIDEO GAMES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:04 pm

I made Hikki on Soul Calibur IV....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theara
Fan
Fan
theara

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMES   VIDEO GAMES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:18 pm

DaAmainator wrote:
Macdan wrote:

me and my roommates will be getting a PS3 soon. Once you go blu-ray, you can't go back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digg.com/
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMES   VIDEO GAMES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:52 pm

Thats cause you got nothing to go back too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMES   VIDEO GAMES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:03 am

At Last I got Front Mission 5 Scar of War after 3 long year waiting why squarenix didn't translated such a great game like this ah never mind I just to happy got this game even tho still Jap language
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMES   VIDEO GAMES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:07 am

Soul Calibur 4 is supposed to be nothing short of awesomeness. But it's a fighting game, so .. unless you're into that.

I hear that Devil May Cry 4 is beautiful, too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macdan
Macdan

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMES   VIDEO GAMES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:23 am

my friend lent me MGS4, and i am playing it... it's awesome... lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GIGAcorrupt
GIGAcorrupt

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMES   VIDEO GAMES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:48 pm

ohh...I found Final Fantasy VII at work...(I work at a car shop) XD

freaking awesome!! I've become addicted to it XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gigacorrupt.deviantart.com
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMES   VIDEO GAMES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:26 pm

you found it..just found it outta the blue...thats awkward...but yes that is a fantabulous game...one of the best ps games of all time...for me? im playing monster rancher 2 at the moment...its sick...im playing a little too much though...call me a loser but im an addict to...always was..always will be
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMES   VIDEO GAMES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:22 pm

I'm tinkering with SC4 right now. Fun game, but like all the SCs before it, the moves lists are huge! I don't think that I can ever memorize all of the techniques even for my character!

The characters look funny now, and the boobs are bigger than ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMES   VIDEO GAMES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:58 pm

Did you make Hikki yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMES   VIDEO GAMES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:51 pm

AnimeLunatic wrote:
Did you make Hikki yet?

wow I cant image how Hikki kicking their butt, yay Hikki ^o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMES   VIDEO GAMES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:47 am

Heh ha ha!

Hikki! I'll wait until I get more options. Right now, custom creation is very limited for me. I cannot seem to get even clothing and facial types to try and make Hikki. But if I do!

I'll post screens here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GIGAcorrupt
GIGAcorrupt

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMES   VIDEO GAMES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:59 am

Amaterasu wrote:
I'm tinkering with SC4 right now. Fun game, but like all the SCs before it, the moves lists are huge! I don't think that I can ever memorize all of the techniques even for my character!

The characters look funny now, and the boobs are bigger than ever.

Dude, I just got that game today...I'm not too good at it...way too many moves XD

wanna fight sometime??... I'm under the same username GIGAcorrupt XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gigacorrupt.deviantart.com
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMES   VIDEO GAMES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:01 am

Amaterasu wrote:
Heh ha ha!

Hikki! I'll wait until I get more options. Right now, custom creation is very limited for me. I cannot seem to get even clothing and facial types to try and make Hikki. But if I do!

I'll post screens here!
Lol, I made her. Of course it doesn't look like her really but its better than nothing. I used Female Face 1. I forgot what the hair was named. I just know that when you first choose it, it will be red as its main color. That might help. After that, I just customized her with whatever clothes I had. I made her into a Angel Maid. Smile

If you want to vs me in Xbox Live my gamertag is AnimeLunatic (OMG THAT WAS SO HARD TO FIGURE OUT!!)

Oh and if you guys want some tutorials on how to make some famous anime characters like Yoruichi, Renji, Rukia, and Soi Fong from Bleach or Solid Snake and Raiden from Metal Gear Solid, then ask me. I made quite a few people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMES   VIDEO GAMES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:03 pm

I'd love to join you, a fellow Hikki fan, on X-Box Live! However, I don't have an account. >.> This is just a lender-system from a friend, and he, too, also doesn't have an account. His ISP makes gamin' very difficult.

I'm trying to go up and down the tower to get more items, but really - it's nearly impossible to get most of these things. We suck too hard, and we can't pass level ~32 right now.

I'd like to make Addicted to You, Travelling, Sakura Drops, Colors and Passion Hikkaru.

Gah! There's just so much to do!

I also made an Old Snake... but it's not that great as of yet - he lacks a tactical vest to speak of, and that underwear thing he has is all wrong. The face and the hair also needs work. I heard that it's virtually possible to create just about -any- character with this feature - but I fail to see how, as the designs are far and few between for me just now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMES   VIDEO GAMES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:58 pm

Lol you think that floor is impossible? Cant wait to see how you react to floor 45-46.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMES   VIDEO GAMES - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIDEO GAMES
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3