Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Jrock/Vkei/Oshare-kei/ etc etc.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crescentlupin9
Crescentlupin9

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Jrock/Vkei/Oshare-kei/ etc etc. Empty
PostSubject: Jrock/Vkei/Oshare-kei/ etc etc.   Jrock/Vkei/Oshare-kei/ etc etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:34 pm

Well since there are many bands and artists within this genre, I was wondering if there are any jrock fans out there? Like favorite bands, which members you seem to like etc.

Since most of my music is within this genre so I'll show a little of my favorite ones

SID, Girugamesh, Gazette, Kagrra, Pscho le cemu, Gact, L'arc ~en~Ciel *laruku* X3, Vidoll, Plastic tree, D, Ellegarden, Kra, LM.C, Lareine, R*A*P*, Lynch
I have many more but these are some of it. Well is there anyone who likes it? :3
Back to top Go down
http://crescentlupin9.deviantart.com
Amai Wana
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Jrock/Vkei/Oshare-kei/ etc etc.   Jrock/Vkei/Oshare-kei/ etc etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:54 pm

Im not really a fan of the genre but I do enjoy "Vanilla" by Gackt - soooo dirty and sooooo good. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://amaiwana.wordpress.com/
AyUta
AyUta

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Jrock/Vkei/Oshare-kei/ etc etc.   Jrock/Vkei/Oshare-kei/ etc etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:54 pm

I love jrock! Very Happy
I like Girugamesh, UVERworld...and um....others but I can't remember the others xD
Back to top Go down
Crescentlupin9
Crescentlupin9

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Jrock/Vkei/Oshare-kei/ etc etc.   Jrock/Vkei/Oshare-kei/ etc etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:20 pm

yay for girugamesh! XD I love the songs on their last album and volcano XDDDDD and ahhhhhh too much lol
Back to top Go down
http://crescentlupin9.deviantart.com
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: Jrock/Vkei/Oshare-kei/ etc etc.   Jrock/Vkei/Oshare-kei/ etc etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:06 pm

While I can't stand Gackt and other J-Rock bands (I dunno... they annoy my ears), I DO like UVERworld. The only thing about them is that their intros are kick BUTT, but the song then goes on and I get... I get..

Sleep
Back to top Go down
mayu
mayu

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Jrock/Vkei/Oshare-kei/ etc etc.   Jrock/Vkei/Oshare-kei/ etc etc. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:12 am

DaAmainator wrote:
While I can't stand Gackt and other J-Rock bands (I dunno... they annoy my ears), I DO like UVERworld. The only thing about them is that their intros are kick BUTT, but the song then goes on and I get... I get..

Sleep
I agree! (about UVERworld) Well, I like two songs very good; Colors of the Heart and D-tecnoLife, but that's my limit. As you said, I get ... Sleep

But I DO like some J-Rock bands; KELUN, MALICE MIZER and Moi dix Mois. But again, that's my limit, hehe tongue I liked Klaha and Juka when they were in MALICE MIZER and Moi dix Mois, but their solo careers are just ... I don't know, I can't stand them anymore. You should try to listen to MALIZE MIZER's album "Bara no Seidou" and Moi dix Mois' "NOCTURNAL OPERA"; both albums really give us the best of those two artists Wink

Last edited by mayu on Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AyUta
AyUta

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Jrock/Vkei/Oshare-kei/ etc etc.   Jrock/Vkei/Oshare-kei/ etc etc. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:12 pm

UVERworld has some amazing songs. I love practically all of them. Takuya's voice is too cute xD
His recent single Gekidou/Break the Limit was amazing. I loved both tracks. I'm currently waiting on the third track to come out though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jrock/Vkei/Oshare-kei/ etc etc.   Jrock/Vkei/Oshare-kei/ etc etc. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jrock/Vkei/Oshare-kei/ etc etc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikki Station Forums :: General :: Other Music-
Jump to: