Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station?

Go down 
+9
Prisoner of Hikki
WatashiNoItami
DaAmainator
pauloferreira
Rather Hazy
AyUta
Grotesko
nword803
davidteoh
13 posters
AuthorMessage
davidteoh
davidteoh

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-24

What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station? Empty
PostSubject: What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station?   What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 10:23 am

Well..For me Personally..i think that:

"Fight The Blues" - 4:10
=i will give this song 5/10 because i dont like the chorus part Laughing

"Heart Station" - 4:36
=10/10 No complains about it

"Beautiful World" - 5:17
=7/10 the background music not very nice

"Flavor of Life -Ballad Version-" - 5:25
=9/10 slight mistake can be found in the music

"Stay Gold" - 5:14
=perfect!10/10

"Kiss & Cry" - 5:06
=9/10 i like the part she repeating the words again and again rabbit

"Gentle Beast Interlude" - 1:13
=6/10 a really nice yoga song i think

"Celebrate" - 4:26
=10/10 just perfect

"Prisoner of Love" - 4:46
=10/10 best part is the last part

"Teiku 5 (テイク 5, Take 5)" - 3:42
=9/10 very touching song..i heard that this song was composed by her within 12 hours

"Boku wa Kuma (ぼくはくま, I'm a Bear)" - 2:23
=8/10 cute song anyway

"Niji-iro Basu (虹色バス, Rainbow-colored Bus)" - 5:50
=4/10 poor song tongue

"Flavor of Life" [Bonus Track] - 4:46
=7/10a faster version of ballad but i still prefer ballad

do u agree with me?
Back to top Go down
nword803
nword803

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station?   What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:33 pm

My reactions

I agree with you

except I would bump gentle beast up to 9, I like it a lot
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/awesome_blackclown
Grotesko

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station?   What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:05 pm

No, no...Nijiiro Basu is an amazing song. I lose myself in it, and my friends who have heard it who aren't even Utada Hikaru fans fell in love with that song.

The song starts out so happy, and then it becomes so sorrowful near the end. Even though it's so sad...you still feel a sense of hope in the song. She keeps saying "Everybody feels the same" as if it means "Please don't worry"

I love love love it. My favorite.

I love every song on the album. =]
Back to top Go down
AyUta
AyUta

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station?   What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:18 pm

Hmm...

Fight the Blues
- 9/10

HEART STATION - 10/10

Beautiful World - 11/10 xD (Love this song so much!)

Flavor of Life -Ballad Version- 8/10

Stay Gold - 10/10

Kiss&Cry - 8/10

Gentle Beast Interlude - 11/10 xD (Her BEST interlude! Love it!)

Celebrate - 11/10 (LOVE this song!)

Prisoner of Love - 10/10

Teiku 5 - 10/10

Boku wa Kuma - 8/10

Niji-iro busu - 10/10

Flavor of Life [Bonus Track] - 8/10
Back to top Go down
Rather Hazy
Fan
Fan
Rather Hazy

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station?   What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:52 pm

My points for the songs is based on Utada's standard, if I was comparing them to songs by other artists the scores would be a lot higher but I'm hard on Utada.

Fight The Blues - 10/10
Love this song, reminds me of Exodus a bit with the Eastern sound.

Heart Station - 10/10
Nichiyo No Asa Part 2, in a good way.

Beautiful World - 7/10
This Is Love Part 2, in a not so good way, but still not bad.

Flavor Of Life [Ballad Version] - 4/10
Hard for me to listen to. She sounds like she's screaming and the arrangement is so sloppy.

Stay Gold - 6/10
Had the potential to be one of the best on the album but it's just a loop, it sounds like half a song to me.

Kiss & Cry - 10/10
The album's best single. Loved it since the second I heard it and still can't stop playing it.

Gentle Beast Interlude/Celebrate - 10/10
I'm so glad Utada scrapped yet another ballad in favour of this, the album needed it. I love the Ultra Blue style arrangement.

Prisoner Of Love - 5/10
I just never got this song. It does nothing for me.

Take 5 - 10/10
Best on the album and one of the top 5 best she's written. Just incredible. So hard to believe it was a left over from Ultra Blue.

Boku Wa Kuma - 9/10
Surprisingly this song has really grown on me after being placed after Take 5. It's a perfect breather after Take 5.

Niji Iro Bus - 10/10
If it wasn't for Take 5 this would be the album's highlight. It's complex and simple at the same time and it's so soulful and dreamy.

Flavor Of Life - 7/10
Hell of a lot better than the ballad version but still seems a little unfocused.
Back to top Go down
pauloferreira
pauloferreira

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station?   What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:25 pm

First post here Laughing This iste is the best source for Utada, no chance to others (even the official, huahuahuaauh)

Fight the Blues: 09/10 (Would become better...)

HEART STATION: 10/10 (I like this one... The video too, very simple, hehehe)

Beautiful World: 08/10 (Just like FTB)

Flavor of Life {Ballad Version}: 09/10 (07 for the video..)

Stay Gold: 07/10 (no emotion...)

Kiss&Cry: 06/10 (no emotion...) [2]

Gentle Beast Interlude: 06/10 (I don't like interludes...)

Celebrate: 08/10 (very happy. the strings are soo damn cool!)

Prisoner of Love: 09/10 (preefer the ballad..)

Take 5 (Teiku 5): 10/10 ( everyone puts 10 in this... why??)

Boku wa Kuma: 05/10 (05 'cos it cames after Take 5, hehehe)

Niji-iro busu: 06/10 (has a cool feelin'!)

Flavor of Life (Bonus Track): 07/10 (preefer the slow motion, hahaha)

Take care...

Paul!m
Back to top Go down
http://www.pauloferreira.uaivip.com.br
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station?   What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:00 pm

"Fight The Blues" - 4:10
10/10 Strongly disagree. The most entertaining song on the tracks and the best opener.

"Heart Station" - 4:36
=10/10 No complains about it<== agree fully!

"Beautiful World" - 5:17
=10/10 the bestest background music ever! Don't know what you're talking about

"Flavor of Life -Ballad Version-" - 5:25
=7/10 slight mistake can be found in the music
and I'm not so for the ballads

"Stay Gold" - 5:14
=perfect!10/10
agreed!!!

"Kiss & Cry" - 5:06
6/10 she was bouncing back from her divorce. I think she wasn't doing well musically.

"Gentle Beast Interlude" - 1:13
=10/10 my gosh! This is what gets me in the MOOOD for Heart Station!!

"Celebrate" - 4:26
=10/10 just perfect<-- YUP YUP!

"Prisoner of Love" - 4:46
=7/10 again, not so for the ballads

"Teiku 5 (テイク 5, Take 5)" - 3:42
=9/10 very touching song..i heard that this song was composed by her within 12 hours
wow.. really? I love!

"Boku wa Kuma (ぼくはくま, I'm a Bear)" - 2:23
=8/10 cute song anyway
yup! very blogish!

"Niji-iro Basu (虹色バス, Rainbow-colored Bus)" - 5:50
=10/10 LOOOOOVE this song so much! Don't know what you're talking about! I'm so glad it's the longest

"Flavor of Life" [Bonus Track] - 4:46
=7/10a faster version of ballad but i still prefer ballad
agreed
Back to top Go down
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station?   What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:03 pm

Adding my two cents into this... (Yuck. Sorry for a long review)

Fight the Blues - 9/10
I think that she could have added something more to the background music...D= It had such great lyrics but if you listen to it for a quite awhile the whole up-beat tone to it fades away.

HEART STATION - 9.5/10
When the single came out, I ABSOLUTELY loved it. But I don't like the beginning anymore, it was only good the first couple of times I heard it. Then it kinda died, but other than that I really like everything. It had a great message and the chorus is really catchy.

Beautiful World - 8.5/10
It's one of those songs that are like "OH MY GOD SO GOOD" and you just love listening to it over and over again but then soon it dies out. Like the first time i heard it, it made me feel i was at a beach and was watching the ocean waves but then now I feel nothing from it. D=

Flavor of Life -Ballad Version- 9.5/10
First time I heard it, made me cry. It was the second time I cried because of Utada's song. I'm a real sucker for ballad songs. They just soothe me, makes me relax, and open my eyes up. I just really can't say much about the meaning of this song because it's so brilliant. But sadly, after listening to this song so many times...I really didn't feel much from the music anymore (even though I still love the lyrics).

Stay Gold - 8.5/10
I have to say I love the piano. The piano part was what got me so hooked onto this song. But I really have to say this is pretty simple... even though it's like 5 minutes, she didn't really sing much. The chorus was really catchy and I like the ending too but that's basically it. Not that special anymore.

Kiss&Cry - 8.5/10
I really loved this song A LOT, but like Beautiful World, it died. D= I loved it because 1) it had that R&B style that Utada had back then and the beat was something I'd get into and 2) the lyrics were so fun to sing to XDD. It made me feel fresh and renewed...o_o if that's how I can explain it! XDD I really hated the beginning with the trumpets though...

Gentle Beast Interlude - 7/10
I really don't think she should have separated it from Celebrate...and I don't like it how she added the "Ai ai ai ai" part from Heart Station into it. To me it seemed like it didn't fit in at all.

Celebrate - 10/10
There's not much to say about this song! XDD I think Fight the Blues should have been this up-beat! This song is addicting, especially the "Mister DJ kono uta choushi ii ne motto agete motto motto agete..." You know what I mean. If this was a single I'd definitely buy it!

Prisoner Of Love - 10/10
Like Flavor Of Life, this song also brought tears to me. I'm not gonna repeat myself because it's basically like what I stated about Flavor Of Life, only that I think this song has much more of a catchy beat and music to it. The lyrics are positive yet depressing and I think the music really did the same thing too; being upbeat but having sad strings and piano in the back. This is a song I wouldn't get tired of.

Teiku 5 - 10/10
Usually the lyrics tell a story, which it does, but i think the music also portrays a story too. I think this song was WELL put and i love the message from the lyrics and the music. I think this song stands out from the rest. I don't really like the beginning, but it's something I can stand unlike Heart Station's beginning, and I love the ending SO MUCH. I wouldn't say this is my favorite song but I respect it a lot.

Boku wa Kuma - 8/10
This song is so adorable. I'm also a big bear fan (and a pillow fan too) and so when I first heard this song I just got so excited. Even though I love this song, I love it as in it was adorable and playful. It's not something I'd listen to over again like Prisoner Of Love.

Niji-iro Busu - 10/10
I'm for sure that A LOT of people don't like this song. XDD I don't know why though. I mean it gives you these mixed feelings. Like the beginning it makes you feel all happy and simple but then at the end it gives you this melancholy feeling and it just seems that it's getting complex. It makes me feel like I'm floating on a cloud. To me, it seems like Utada is calling out to us personally.

Flavor of Life [Bonus Track] - 7.5/10
I was NOT excited about this song when it was about to come out. The only part that I really liked about it was the beginning. I think if Utada changed some parts in the background music then I'd enjoy it much. But I really didn't feel anything from this song at all. (Oh, I think if the title was called Flavor Of Love, it'd fit a lot more with the lyrics..O_O Just saying)[left]
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/horonigai/
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station?   What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:02 am

Here's what I think... I added Play count to show how many times I listened to the songs.

Fight the Blues - 10/10
Play Count – 139

This song served as a great beginning for the album, and certainly reminds me of Exodus. The positive message of the song gives a bright feeling like dawn. And I somehow really like the strings in the song. It makes you feel you are not alone, and that you can overcome your difficulties.

HEART STATION - 10/10
Play Count – 140

This song really feels like it came from the bottom of Utada's heart. I think it shows the feelings of Utada to Kiriya... Like a rainy day, this song sounds soothing and calm. I can also relate to this song much more when it's raining, or just very cold bounce

Beautiful World - 11/10 Thanks for the idea AyUta XD
Play Count – 212

Definitely my personal favorite song. It towers over every song in my library (Not just Utada's music Twisted Evil) It sounds angelic and detached from the world. I have come to like it so much that the words "Beautiful boy..." don't bother me anymore. (I used to flinch when I heard that part XD)
If she had changed those words to Beautiful Voice... I would have given this a 100/10 rating...

Flavor Of Life -Ballad Version- - 9/10
Play Count – 75

Although the Original Version fits the mood of the song better, this version is still enjoyable. Besides, I'm a sucker for strings (-3-) I would have preferred it if another song got a ballad version, like Beautiful World -Ballad Version- or Fight the Blues -Ballad Version-...

Stay Gold - 9/10
Play Count – 22ごめん~ Sad

At first I couldn't like this song as I liked the other tracks, but after many listens this song surpasses most of the other music in my library. My rating for it went from 5/10 to 9/10. For me, it feels very poetic and strangely beautiful, even if it’s a bit long.

Kiss & Cry - 10/10
Play Count – 108

After Flavor of Life was released I was hoping for an R&B track to balance it out, and my wish came true Very Happy When this single was released in the summer, it gave me a refreshing feeling with its unique lyrics. It also led me to check out Exodus, as I hadn’t been a far for very long XP

Gentle Beast Interlude - 10/10
Play Count – 120

Despite how this is just an interlude, it is composed very well. A far more refreshing track than Kiss & Cry, giving you the feeling you heading out of a forest. Personally I think the words Gentle Beast are only a metaphor for some powerful, natural force. But Utada probably thinks of Kuma…

Celebrate - 10/10
Play Count – 149

The hottest dance track I've ever heard! This track gives me the feeling of being outside and having a great time. And unlike most music today, it doesn't use a dreadful repeated clap just to get the beat going. Songs like this were the main reason I got interested in Japanese Music.

Prisoner Of Love - 10/10
Play Count – 164

This is a very emotional track, despite the positive lyrics. It makes you feel as if you don't want to be separated with the one you love. I couldn't believe that Utada said she tried not to make the track too intense. It was already very intense for me, and if she could make it even more intense, it would probably become the most heart breaking track in the world. However, her idea of preventing it from being intense was a good idea or many people probably couldn't bear to listen to it.

TAKE 5 - 11/10
Play Count – 164

Utada's best work ever! If it wasn't for my personal feelings to Beautiful World, this track would have been my favorite song. You feel as if you are communicating to another world... Or at least there's an extraterrestrial feeling. I have come to like this track so much, that I appreciate the cut-off and don't want to hear an extended version.

Boku Wa Kuma - 8.5/10
Play Count – 37

Well, this is a kid's songs after all... But it was the song that started everything on HEART STATION so I guess it’s important. I find the lyrics cute, and the background music fun to follow along. But this is definitely not a track I'd bring to a party and ask everyone to dance to XD

Niji-Iro Bus - 10/10
Play Count – 103

I can understand why some people don't like this track, because of the strange and unique sounds. But for me, I can relate to it very well. I enjoy the upbeat beginning, and then absolutely love the way it becomes ethereal. It was a perfect way to end the album, as it gave the feeling that Utada had taken you to a world she created... Like Gentle Beast I feel the title is also a metaphor, probably of our imagination…

Flavor Of Life - 10/10
Play Count – 83

I don't count this track as the album's ending, but still it's there... I like this version way more than the ballad version, and I think I started following Utada's work around this time. Personally I think it would have been better she created a different bonus track, (a remix of another track or an entirely new one.)

Sorry for the long review *sweatdrops*

It's interesting how we all have different views even though were all fans of the same person XD
Back to top Go down
blue42
Fan
Fan
blue42

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station?   What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:45 pm

Fight The Blues - 8/10
This song is like just waking up for me, the intro is like a sunrise, Xp
I love it, and the positive energy from the lyrics.

HEART STATION - 8.5/10
I didn't love this nearly as much as Stay Gold when the single came out, but now I love this over Stay Gold by a lot. I see why Utada chose this as the A-Side. But it just feels so empty. So when I found out about the "DJ Amaya 2008" remix of it, I listened to it, and it just sounds so much better. Also, the "This is from the bottom of my heart" would have been a nice touch to it from when she performed it live.

Beautiful World - 10/10
The melody, the experimentality, the lyrics, this song is perfect. With the Beautiful World and Kiss&Cry single, I believe Utada hit it right on the mark. Beautiful Song.

Flavor Of Life -Ballad Version- 9/10
Antidote Mix is my favorite, but I love the ballad version too. Lovely lyrics. She seemed to have drawn a lot of the lyrics from her relationship with her husband.

Stay Gold - 8/10
Very beautiful, yes; but also very long. I loved the radio rip more because it's short. Hah. >_>'

Kiss&Cry- 10/10
Another amazing song. Amazingly reminiscent of her R&B days, I love the jazziness of it, and the insruments that I wished she'd use more of, just amazing. My favorite single track from the album. And "Hotel Lobby"! Very Happy

Gentle Beast Interlude - 7/10
Though this isn't my favorite interlude, (The one from "Deep River" and "First Love" and the Opening from "EXODUS" would be my favorites), I like the weird trippy beats and the seamless connection to "Celebrate".

Celebrate - 9/10
Love it.
"Sexy-Lady that open backed dress looks great on you", just so much fun.
And for some reason I love the live version more.
Probably because you could see her smiling, Very Happy

Prisoner Of Love - 9/10
Strings. :0
I love this song, and I wish she added more strings and lessened the bass just a little bit. This song would've been much more emotional. That's why I don't like the Quiet Version a lot, even though the song is stripped of everything but strings and piano it doesn't feel as emotional as this song. Amazing blend of synth and instruments.

TAKE 5 - 9.99/10
I can see how this relates to death. For some reason I feel like it's talking about living her last day "as innocently as [she] can". She's "not despairing over or wishing for anything". Am I the only that feels like she's taking a huge jump on the "knife" part? Back to the song! I'll probably make a thread about the lyrics later. I love this and the funkyness of it. Utada can do synth right, I just wish she used more instruments too.

Boku Wa Kuma - 10/10
A perfect kids song. I'm not going to rate this song like something professional, because honestly, I don't feel it's supposed to be thought of that way. My kid siblings sing to this. This song is wonderfully cute.

Niji-Iro Bus - 11/10
Spectacular. I love the consoling from the song.
"Everybody feels the same."
Best way to end an album.

Flavor Of Life - 6/10
I do not like this at all.
Oh well.

This is the first Utada album where I can listen ot the whole thing without really skipping in it.
My favorite album from her. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hageshii_AME
hageshii_AME

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station?   What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:32 pm

Fight the Blues - 9/10
Very catchy, and I loved how this was the song that was supposed to contrast "BLUE" from ULTRA BLUE. Had to love the way the synthesizer warbled in the beginning. The "clapping" noise added to the lyrics of fighting the blues.

HEART STATION - 8/10
The themes were very very nice, and I loved the Radio theme. It was slightly repetitive, but I do love this song. I always loved the piano like synthesizers, and the choir like "ahs" fit very well.

Beautiful World - 9/10
Once again, the theme was beautiful, and her music itself very very mystical sounding. Her high notes were very nice to listen to. The synthesizers seemed to twinkle in this song, and the piano added a nice layer to the song.

Flavor of Life -Ballad Version- 9/10
I loved her range in this song. It went from amazingly low to her fascinating high. The strings did a very good job blending with her voice. Her voice, even though I didn't know the lyrics, and the strings, together they were able to paint a picture of what the song was about.

Stay Gold - 10/10
I think what I liked the most from this song was the piano, and the way it blended with the synthesizer that went from quiet to loud. (If anyone understands what I mean.) Pitch was wonderful, and the music was very very soothing as the piano continued throughout.

Kiss&Cry - 8/10
Very nice song... once again about everyday lives... it astounds me how such simple lyrics about equality of the heart and everyday life can seem so unique. Possibly because people rarely approach life with such a vision in lyric making. The trumpet intro is a winner.

Gentle Beast Interlude - 8/10
It had a very interesting feel to like it, I especially liked the references to Heart Station.

Celebrate - 9/10
To me it was something similar to One Night Magic. A bright song with a very appealing chorus. But Celebrate was a purely celebrating song. When the bass starts thumping in the second chorus I can't help but smile a little bit.

Prisoner of Love - 10/10 BEST
I might be bias not because of it's popularity, but purely because this song is very very dear to my heart. The lyrics to me proved to fit like a puzzle piece in my situation, and as a violin player, I loved hearing the strings swell with her voice. The interesting "banging,-" for lack of a better word at the moment- on the synthesizer was genius to contrast with the piano loop and the strings. The bass certainly had a wonderful part as you can almost feel the dragging of the bow, and one by one the strings mount together for the chorus. Her voice was pure emotion, I could positively feel her pain, this song is a joy to hear over and over.

Teiku 5 - 10/10
This approached the popular theme of "death" in a very very pleasing way. In a way that seemed to hold no pain, but had it all. The synthesizers were definitely gems in this song, and her voice as she pauses through stanzas to go, "Aaaaiahh Iahh Iahh" is an absolute win. The song seems to "Twinkle," as you hear the eclecticism of it all. I especially love the end because it fit with the theme that death is sudden, so the song was cut suddenly.

Boku wa Kuma - 8/10
I can't help but love it for it's simplicity and cuteness. Extremely catchy and random, it won a spot in my heart regardless of it's "childishness."

Niji-iro busu - 9/10
This song seems to be reminiscent of "Yellow Submarine" by the Beatles. It's repetitiveness isn't tiring to me, and the lyrics surprised me. She sounded so hopeful that this song grew on me more once I found out its true meaning. Beautifully contrasting. I also loved the piano as well as all the tracks' piano parts.

Flavor of Life [Bonus Track] - 7/10
Sometimes I wonder if I would have loved this version more than the ballad if I had heard the original first. It's a strange way the mind works on these things, so I suppose I would have. But when the original came out, it ceased to astound me like the ballad, so unfortunately, like a remix, it couldn't compare.
Back to top Go down
Kiss&Cry
Kiss&Cry

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station?   What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:24 am

Okies.

Fight The Blues 8/10

HEART STATION 9/10

Beautiful World 10/10

Flavor of Life -Ballad Version- 9/10

Stay Gold 10/10

Kiss&Cry 9/10

Gentle Beast Interlude 10/10

Celebrate 100/10

Prisoner of Love 9/10

Take 5 10/10

Boku wa Kuma 7/10

Niji-iro Basu 9/10

Flavor of Life 8/10

Whole album: 10/10

My fav Hikki album? Yes, maybe. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station?   What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:41 am

Fight The Blues - 8/10

Heart Station - 9/10

Beautiful World - 10/10

Flavor of Life -Ballad Version- - 7/10

Stay Gold - 10/10

Kiss & Cry - 9/10

Gentle Beast Interlude - 10/10

Celebrate - 10/10

Prisoner of Love - 10/10

Take5 - 11/10

Boku Wa Kuma - 6/10

Nijo No Basu - 8/10

Flavor of Life - 9/10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station?   What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is ur reaction to all the songs IN Heart station?
Page 1 of 1