HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

I've decided to join.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-06-11

I've decided to join. Empty
PostSubject: I've decided to join.   I've decided to join. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:52 pm

Hello,

This forum seems to have quite a few interesting topics and I hope that my membership will be a pleasant stay. I hope that I will come to be well received.

A little about myself:

I don't think any of you will remember this trivial fact, but my proper name is Winston. I'm from Canada and I'm 25 years old. Believe you me, because of the life that I lead, I feel much older than that. I often refer to others as 'kids' or 'young people'. Is it me resigning to old age, or is a testiment to an older soul? Or perhaps it's a double-dose of crazy.

I'm into nerdy things like anime and manga, both of which is now distanced to me incredibly - although I do still cosplay (do you know what that is?). My primary hobby was (is?) model-building although I am hard pressed for spare time now.

I've liked Utada Hikaru since her debut a loong time ago. I think that I'm the same age as she is.. In any case, I liked her music, but at the time, I didn't know if Hikaru was a he/she/it. Only in the past year have I become totally enamoured into her stuff, and am now working hard on gathering all of her albums. For the record, I lack that 'gotta catch them all' mentality, so I'll probably skip on crappy things like Exodus. (Should I duck now, or later?)

Hikki is just about all I listen to; this is a fact born from not so much as obsession, as for a real appreciation for the sound of her music. Old favourites of mine are : Addicted to You, First Love, Wait & See ~ Risk, Colors and Deep River. I'm enjoying her newer works too; basically everything on Ultra Blue and Heart Station!

I'm also a member of UNet, just so that we can be clear.

A pleasure to meet your aquiantence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to join.   I've decided to join. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:52 pm

Hi! (oooh...Amaterasu [a...female scratch ...Japanese goddess] talk real smart rabbit )
Exodus was a great CD! (One of the most creative English-language pop albums, anyway)

Welcome to Hikki Station forums, I am Donovon - Bozu. May your time here be a most pleasant one. Very Happy

...(okay, is this the part where I bow...?)...

Last edited by Donovon-Bozu on Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to join.   I've decided to join. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:15 pm

Amaterasu, the Japanese Shinto sun goddess.

Enjoy your stay here, feel free to make in-depth posts. Smile

Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to join.   I've decided to join. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:43 pm

Thank you for the welcoming, Donovan-Bozu and Sanosuke. I'll try to avoid the label as a spammer while I'm here. ^__^

For the record, while my user name is named after a Shinto Goddess of the Sun, I'm a male. That's right: I have a penis .

My namesake actually comes from a manga character by the same name from Mamoru Nagano's "The Five Star Stories" 'He' is a character that is actually gender-less, and morphs into various other people physically and mentally - sometimes male, sometimes female. He's a real strange character... forgive my wandering thoughts.

It's great to be amongst fellow Hikki fans. Now we can stalk her together!

(Just kidding.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to join.   I've decided to join. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:55 pm

You're humor is hilarious! XDD I don't think anyone's too old for Hikki, and music in general. You gotta love what it brings to you. I'm actually glad that someone of your age (D= I'm not saying you're old. I have friends around your age...>.< I should stop talking about that...) that enjoy Hikki as much as someone who's 14 or whatever. WELL ANYWAYS, I hope you enjoy this forum 'cause a lot of us are. I'll be hoping to hear more from you soon! =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/horonigai/
raul27
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to join.   I've decided to join. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:13 pm

hi there Amaterasu Smile

Raul here Smile

hope to see you active!

I love hikki too Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/raulxhikki
Rather Hazy
Fan
Fan
Rather Hazy

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to join.   I've decided to join. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:04 pm

I'm not the oldest one here anymore! haha

You seem like a really nice guy, Amaterasu. I hope to see you around here often. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KremlinChaos
Fan
Fan
KremlinChaos

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to join.   I've decided to join. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:56 pm

Welcome to the forums fellow Canadian XD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to join.   I've decided to join. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:01 am

Quote :
You gotta love what it brings to you. I'm actually glad that someone of your age (D= I'm not saying you're old. I have friends around your age...>.< I should stop talking about that...)

Quote :
I'm not the oldest one here anymore! haha

You see, it's crap like that that kills my self-confidence Damned ... kids and their hair and crazy musiks! *shakes cane*

(No offence taken.)

This place seems enjoyable already. I never would have thought an introduction thread would yield such results. I'm also glad that my sense of humour, although off-beat, is appreciated.

Hello, Raul. You seem to be a very prolific member of Hikki message boards in general. I see you on JPop, U-NetOnline and here! I've even seen your Hikki-mongering on Youtube and left a comment or two! It's also nice to see you here. Since you're likely a bigger Hikki fanatic than I am, tell me when you get some of her hair and skin samples. But remember to use the PM function - things like that tend to creep people out!

For the record, 25 is the new 10. I'm not that old. I'm Hikki's age, so remember that! (Shit though, I'll still be Hikki's age when she's 50.... >.>)

Have a good one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amai Wana
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to join.   I've decided to join. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:53 am

Nice to meet you!!!
Deep River is an awesome Hikki song so I'm glad you like it too Smile
Really nice meeting you and I like how long your posts are [I'm one of those people who likes to read long posts]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amaiwana.wordpress.com/
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to join.   I've decided to join. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:43 pm

Amai Wana wrote:
Nice to meet you!!!
Deep River is an awesome Hikki song so I'm glad you like it too Smile
Really nice meeting you and I like how long your posts are [I'm one of those people who likes to read long posts]

HIGH FIVE AMAI WANA! I totally think that, to me, the long post are probably the ones that are gonna be the most interesting~ XDD Yeah, you're not old it's just that I friends that age I'm just totally too use to making fun of them so sorry if I ever do anything in the future will EVER be offending 'cause I totally have a tendency to forget...>.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/horonigai/
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to join.   I've decided to join. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:05 am

Oh, there's no reason to apologize: although your graces are appreciated.

No offence is taken. If it suits you, you can call me 'Old Man', I honestly would get a chuckle of it. I would tip my hat in your direction, but for the fact that I don't wear one. (It'd mess up my hair!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to join.   I've decided to join. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've decided to join.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikki Station Forums :: Site | Forum Related :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: