Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

I feel Useless

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikkifan34
Fan
Fan
Hikkifan34

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-24

I feel Useless Empty
PostSubject: I feel Useless   I feel Useless I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:49 am

No i'm not being emo I just feel useless I do not know what I'm good for I tried many things in life
Makeing videos to music producer to Game designer
book writer website making I am no good at any of it seeing all the talent especially the video recently posted by our admin really makes me feel useless I cant even make a good hikki fan site because no one will help and i cant do it on my own www.crystal-utada.net
I feel useless any advice
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystal-utada.net
Amai Wana
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-25

I feel Useless Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Useless   I feel Useless I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:50 am

This may sound kind of lame but I think the best advice is just to keep trying new things. Maybe you haven't found your true talent yet but it definitely exists. No matter how you feel, you're definitely not "useless." Sometimes it takes someone else to point out to you but you're talented. It's hard to make a website.

As for your website, just keep promoting it around the net and eventually it'll pick up a following. Basically you gotta believe in yourself. It may take time but if you're dedicated to it and keep putting effort into it then you will be rewarded. And even if it doesn't fulfill your expectations, then you should at least have fun with it!

Just keep exploring your interests and you'll find the one thing that you love to do and will make you very happy!

Stay positive Wink
Back to top Go down
http://amaiwana.wordpress.com/
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

I feel Useless Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Useless   I feel Useless I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:59 am

The best thing to do is find something you are VERY interesting in and practice! Read manuals, do step-by-step tutorials, get someone to teach you. I'm not good at making websites either. It is pretty hard. If you find that making a website isn't something you want to do, try something new! As Amai Wana said, STAY POSTIVE!

The video below should help.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

I feel Useless Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Useless   I feel Useless I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:36 pm

Hikkifan34 wrote:
No i'm not being emo I just feel useless I do not know what I'm good for I tried many things in life
Makeing videos to music producer to Game designer
book writer website making I am no good at any of it seeing all the talent especially the video recently posted by our admin really makes me feel useless I cant even make a good hikki fan site because no one will help and i cant do it on my own www.crystal-utada.net
I feel useless any advice

As much as I understand how you are feeling right now, making such a topic in the "General Discussion" section is not appropriate.

I hate to sound mean, but you got to stop feeling sorry for yourself. Stop having quick expectations for success. Everything takes effort and time. I think you should start doing things by yourself. You should know by now that in the real world, not everything you do will be noticed by people. However, keep pushing yourself harder and someday you'll get the respect for what you've done.

Patience is a virtue.

If you want to discuss more about this, I suggest using the Private Messaging function.

Thread locked.
Back to top Go down
http://hikkistation.net
Sponsored content

I feel Useless Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Useless   I feel Useless I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I feel Useless
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikki Station Forums :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: