HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Who Can Sing?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Who Can Sing? Empty
PostSubject: Who Can Sing?   Who Can Sing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:40 pm

Anybody here good at singing? I suck myself, but if you have talent let the world know!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Who Can Sing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Can Sing?   Who Can Sing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:00 pm

Unfortunately, no. I was in a musical and I can act like nobodies business and I'm a pretty fly dancer, but singing is my downfall (I do it anyway)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153

Who Can Sing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Can Sing?   Who Can Sing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:08 pm

I personally think I'm good but when I sing into a mic or through a phone I sound really weird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
Amai Wana
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Who Can Sing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Can Sing?   Who Can Sing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:29 pm

I think I can sing well but I try to sound like the artist instead of finding my own voice. I absolutely love to sing and do it every day! I sing Kuu songs all the time and more recently, NEWS songs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amaiwana.wordpress.com/
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

Number of posts : 141

Who Can Sing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Can Sing?   Who Can Sing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:43 am

My voice changes from time to time... Sometimes I can sing decently, but at other times my voice sounds like a dying animal XD And when recorded, it sounds even worse! I love to sing, but other people won't be too happy about it silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DSL5
Fan
Fan
DSL5

Number of posts : 87

Who Can Sing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Can Sing?   Who Can Sing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:29 pm

no, I can't sing........
I'm more of a musician, not a singer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

Number of posts : 151

Who Can Sing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Can Sing?   Who Can Sing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:32 pm

Everybody says I'm a really good singer. I have to say that I'm not as good as I use to. I was too naive and didn't pay attention into taking care of my throat/body that I ended up getting a horrible flu/fever (don't remember) and totally damaged my voice. Ever since that, I destroyed my voice control (my voice is too shaky) and I limited my voice range (My voice range was almost close to Hikki's but not as that amazing). So I pretty much suck now. XDD I think the only way to recover is to actually take real vocal lessons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/horonigai/
erith

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Who Can Sing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Can Sing?   Who Can Sing? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:10 am

I guess I can sing, seeing that I'm in the school choir. My voice is about the same as hikki's, very low but somewhat weird on the high notes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rather Hazy
Fan
Fan
Rather Hazy

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Who Can Sing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Can Sing?   Who Can Sing? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:20 am

I like to sing, I sing all the time at home, but I don't think I'm very good. I have a very unusual voice, I'm not sure it works well with singing. It's a shame because I love to write music and lyrics too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Who Can Sing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Can Sing?   Who Can Sing? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:23 pm

I can sing very well, but being 14 and a late bloomer, I sound like a 10 year old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raul27
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Who Can Sing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Can Sing?   Who Can Sing? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:57 am

if i sing, it will rain XD

so yeah, i suck at singing too Very Happy

but i love karaoke, my friends are used with my voice XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/raulxhikki
Sponsored content

Who Can Sing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Can Sing?   Who Can Sing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Can Sing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum