Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Yoko Kanno and Origa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Yoko Kanno and Origa Empty
PostSubject: Yoko Kanno and Origa   Yoko Kanno and Origa I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:03 am

Well that's my music that I always play right now beside Hikki, Yoko Kanno style musical like Hikki remember after in the dark Macross plus Santi-U ( I always get chill with Santi-U) and Origa she rock's with that Rusian Song, if Hikki duet with with Yoko Kanno that's gonna be fantastic ( sorry off topic) tongue
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Yoko Kanno and Origa   Yoko Kanno and Origa I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:10 am

Hrm.

I think that Origa also did a song for Turn A Gundam, also composed by Yokko Kanno.

They're a splendid team. They create such ethereal music, do they not?

I do not think that Kanno has any vocal talent however. I'm sure that she can play an instrument or two, but she's really a composer more than anything else. A duet with Origa is out of the question too - I think her style is very classical and opera-like. It'd be very weird.
Back to top Go down
soilman
soilman

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Yoko Kanno and Origa   Yoko Kanno and Origa I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:44 pm

The Yoko Kanno - Origa collaboration Inner Universe is a fine piece of music. I'm still reeling from its criminal absence as the theme to the 2nd GITS series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoko Kanno and Origa   Yoko Kanno and Origa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yoko Kanno and Origa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikki Station Forums :: General :: Other Music-
Jump to: