Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Greetings from Mexico!

Go down 
+3
Rather Hazy
Amai Wana
emmiranda
7 posters
AuthorMessage
emmiranda
emmiranda

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Greetings from Mexico! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Mexico!   Greetings from Mexico! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:40 am

Well after spending a lot of time on forums like on Utadanet and NOT being registered I decided to sign up here ha.

My name is Emmanuel Miranda, I'm from Mexico and I'm 20 (21 in July!), I can say that my favorite singer is definetely Hikki, I'm in love with her and love her music, but hey, I think the same happens to everyone around here isn't it?, I'm starting to learn Japanese by myself and Hikki has been a great motivation for me, so I think that's good. I have a YouTube account which can be seen at youtube.com/emmiranda, I uploaded the Letters Utada United song and a lot of ppl had liked it ha.

I first knew about Hikki while in Mexico on a Radio Videogame Show they were talking about the new game Kingdom Hearts, and they put the Simple and Clean song, which they said was very good, I liked it and in that moment I discovered something different and unique. I started to follow her but just a little, but it was since the Ultra Blue album when I she gained my full attention and started to like her even more!

My fav songs right now are Letters, 嘘みたいな I Love You, Colors, Blue, Making Love, Addicted To You and the recently Prisoner of Love, to name a few Smile

My music tastes varies, from Red Hot Chilli Peppers to Yoko Kanno, from Coldplay to Yasunori Mitsuda, from The Strokes to The Pillows (they came to Mexico and I appear at the Lostman go to America DVD!), some m-flo, BoA, Do As Infinity, etc.

Anyway, I'm glad to find this place where it seems a lot of people that like Utada gather, so hi everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/emmiranda
Amai Wana
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Mexico!   Greetings from Mexico! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:57 am

hi there!!!
hope to have some great convos with you!
COLORS = awesome song - those are some great Hikki songs you got there Smile
Back to top Go down
http://amaiwana.wordpress.com/
Rather Hazy
Fan
Fan
Rather Hazy

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Mexico!   Greetings from Mexico! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:29 am

Heya, hope you enjoy it here!
Back to top Go down
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Mexico!   Greetings from Mexico! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:36 am

Hi there! how hot is it there right now? scratch
Back to top Go down
emmiranda
emmiranda

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Mexico!   Greetings from Mexico! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:37 pm

He thanks.

Donovon-Bozu wrote:
Hi there! how hot is it there right now? scratch
Actually is so hot right now, last week was a little cold because it was raining every single day, but now sky is clear and right now is a little hot, around 71ºF =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/emmiranda
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Mexico!   Greetings from Mexico! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:47 am

Welcome to Hikki Station Forums! Greetings from Mexico! Smiley-werd
Back to top Go down
KremlinChaos
Fan
Fan
KremlinChaos

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Mexico!   Greetings from Mexico! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:32 am

Welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
raul27
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Mexico!   Greetings from Mexico! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:22 pm

hi there!

we're the same age, 20 and turning 21 in July XD

Raul here, from Philippines, i'm also a Hikki fan Smile

sad, my youtube just died <_<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/raulxhikki

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Mexico!   Greetings from Mexico! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:21 am

Hey, I'm from mexico too XD...just not living there any more...
What state are you from?

The Pillows? I listen to them too XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Mexico!   Greetings from Mexico! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Mexico!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikki Station Forums :: Site | Forum Related :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: