HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Make Your Own Hikki Album!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Make Your Own Hikki Album! Empty
PostSubject: Make Your Own Hikki Album!   Make Your Own Hikki Album! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:53 pm

Come up with a title, song names, and if you want, cover art! I'll go first!

Make Your Own Hikki Album! Utadarockin2008

Album Title: SILENCE
Genre: Electronica, Experimental Pop
Artist: Utada Hikaru (宇多田 ヒカル)
Release Date: December 10, 2011
Brief Description: It has been nearly three years since Utada Hikaru's third English studio album, Apple and Cinnamon hit overseas to great success and reviews after the failure to get noticed with Exodus. Utada is back with her newest album, SILENCE, which contains the popular experimental single, Light. SILENCE contains an even more electronic sound than her 2006 album, ULTRA BLUE. So far, critics have been impressed, citing it, 'her best album since DEEP RIVER.' Rolling Stones Japan gave SILENCE a perfect score, praising it's impressive lyrical arrangement and strong instrumentation. "SILENCE is sure to be quite possibly, the best Japanese pop music album ever made. Only time will tell if other competitors such as Ayumi Hamasaki and Koda Kumi can stand up to this kind of music."
Hikaru had this to say about SILENCE. "As you know, I've been through a lot these past years, and this, I think, is what sums it up, you know? I always tried to tell myself to 'push harder, give them what they want!', and after the [HEART FREQUENCY TOUR 2009] tour, I just felt like, "Oh, God! I'm exhausted! I just need to relax!" I felt like the world was being put on my shoulders, like my fans were...counting on me. And then, I just couldn't take it..."AHHH!"...and this...just...exploded [laughing while talking]...out of nowhere! This is about my inner soul, this album is going far deeper in my mind than all of the others did. And that, I think, is what makes this [in my opinion] the best album I've made [laughs]. Well, I hope you enjoy this album as much as I enjoyed making it."
The central theme of this album is life, and proves, that...along with this and Apple and Cinnamon, Hikki is on top of the world and not coming down anytime soon.
- Amai Wana, Associated Press (You'll be a good critic, Amai! XD! You gave the album a A+ on your blog XD!)

Track Listing:

1. WIND (4:30)
2. Aggressive Beast Prelude (1:20)
3. DARKNESS (5:25)
4. Light (3:40)
5. 60 Seconds (1:00)
6. GREEN TEA (4:21)
7. Sunrise (5:36)
8. Citadel Dawn (5:13)
9. ひとめぼれ (4:19)
10. Blowing Kisses (3:47)
11. SILENCE (7:30)
12. (Deathly) Quiet Interlude (1:20)
13. Now You Know Me (5:55)
Secret Track: FALLING SNOW (starts thirty seconds after track thirteen) (6:30)

SILENCE also come with a bonus DVD that includes three promotional videos (Light, SILENCE, GREEN TEA), access to hidden features on Utada Hikaru's EMI website, five "making the album" videos, recorded in the studio, and "A Message From Hikki To Her Fans: Where I See Myself In The Future." Limited first press editions of the album also come with a poster and a limited edition copy of Volume One of Hikaru's new manga, The Adventures of Kuma-Chang. There is also a rumored "hidden message" to her fans hidden somewhere in her CD booklet.

Last edited by Donovon-Bozu on Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Own Hikki Album!   Make Your Own Hikki Album! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:49 am

I’d really like to hear these songs -

GREEN TEA, Sunrise, FALLING SNOW, Rainy Summer, Final Love, Cars and Popcorn, Heart Attack, Chrysanthemums in the winter, and Black Sky.

Last edited by Prisoner of Hikki on Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Own Hikki Album!   Make Your Own Hikki Album! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:05 am

CD Cover
Make Your Own Hikki Album! BeautifulWhisperCover
CD
Make Your Own Hikki Album! BeautifulWhisperCD
CD Inlay
Make Your Own Hikki Album! BeautifulWhisperBacklay
CD Back Cover
Make Your Own Hikki Album! BeautifulWhisperBack

Album Name : Beautiful Whisper
Singer : Utada Hikaru
Release Date : 1/19/2010

Track Listings
Track #1: True Hearts Rescue 4:12
Track #2: Underground 3:30
Track #3: Hardship Rock 5:01
Track #4: Beautiful Whispers 4:20
Track #5: Is it like this? 4:25
Track #6: Rainy Summer 3:25
Track #7: Loving Interlude 1:18
Track #8: Final Love 3:05
Track #9: Secrets I kept from you 5:15
Track #10: How do I love again? 2:56
Track #11: Cars and Popcorn 4:57
Track #12: Beautiful World –English Veresion- 5:18
Bonus Track: Postcards from Heaven 3:42

The album starts off with the pop hit “True Hearts Rescue” a song about how love can sometimes save us, Hikaru said it was really fun to record and that she wishes to do another song like that one day. The next song “Underground” was what she calls “My way of going back to my old R&B days” the song is about how heartbreaks sometimes just make you want to disappear or go underground. The next song “Hardship Rock” is a rock song about having troubles and that you can overcome them. Hikaru said she wanted something to sound like “嘘みたいな I Love You.” We go into the albums title “Beautiful Whispers” a song about lovers whispering beautiful things into your ears. Hikaru wanted it to be the ballad but decided to leave that to “Rainy Summer” The next song “Is it like this?” is a continuation of “Kremlin Dusk” a song off her English Album “Exodus” She said that it was a fan favorite and she loved how she continued it. The next song “Rainy Summer” is the number one single off the album, topping the charts for weeks and weeks and having her PV at the top of every PV countdown list. “Loving Interlude” like “Gentle Beast Interlude” blends right into the next song; in this case it would be “Final Love” another continuation song of “First Love.” Hikaru stated she wanted to go back to the roots of her most popular song. She said she wants to release it as a recut single. The next song “Secrets I keep from you” is heavily based on her hit “Can you keep a secret?” and Hikaru said “I love how these songs are like part 2’s *laughs*” The next song “How do I love again?” is a nice song that sounds like “テイク 5.” “Cars and Popcorn” is a pop-rock song about drive-ins and their romantic moments, it was one of the 3 singles on her CD. And finally Utada finishes it off with “Beautiful World” but this time it’s the English Version. Utada wrote it since the album was called “Beautiful Whispers” she wanted to include another song with Beautiful in the title. “Beautiful World –English Version-“Is a fan favorite on the album and is even said to be Hikaru’s favorite. Finally a bonus track was put in, “Postcards from Heaven” is a sweet and nice song about love and how our loved ones will always be with us. “Beautiful Whispers” has sold over 1,098,715 albums and the singles “True Hearts Rescue (996,732),” “Rainy Summer (1, 22,030),” and “Beautiful World –English Version- (999,725)” have sold that many. Hikaru says she wants to take a break for a while but she says she can’t wait to write more songs for people to enjoy.

Other Facts
The album, if put into a DVD player or into a computer, will pop up with the “Rainy Summer” PV and an unreleased “Beautiful Whisper” PV

Utada originally wanted to include a hidden track, but didn’t have another song planned for it

Hikaru originally wanted Ayumi Hamasaki to duet with her in “True Hearts Rescue” but Ayumi had a busy scehdual and was never able to make it to the recording session

Hikaru drew a kuma on every page of the booklet included in the CD
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Own Hikki Album!   Make Your Own Hikki Album! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:33 pm

Eee! I'll come up with one soon...
maybe...
if i feel like.
But this looks uber fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Own Hikki Album!   Make Your Own Hikki Album! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:09 pm

Excellent thread!

I really like this song title:

Citadel Dawn

Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Own Hikki Album!   Make Your Own Hikki Album! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:16 pm

Sanosuke wrote:
Excellent thread!

I really like this song title:

Citadel Dawn

Yeah, another word for Kremlin is citadel, and the opposite of dusk is dawn... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
questionsmakemeblue
Fan
Fan
questionsmakemeblue

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Own Hikki Album!   Make Your Own Hikki Album! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:01 pm

AWESOME IDEA, I'll think of one soon, but thanks to apple and cinnamon, everyones putting food titles in their made-up albums lol. alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theara
Fan
Fan
theara

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Own Hikki Album!   Make Your Own Hikki Album! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:10 pm

You guys are very creative. I saw this thread a night ago but felt discouraged. When I think of something, I'll let you guys know, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digg.com/
questionsmakemeblue
Fan
Fan
questionsmakemeblue

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Own Hikki Album!   Make Your Own Hikki Album! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:50 pm

CD cover: Make Your Own Hikki Album! Calling

Album Title: Calling of The Night
Genre: experimental pop/ambient
artist: Utada Hikaru
release date: 11-21-2009
Tracklist:

1. Heart Attack
2. day dream
3. Fiction
4. At Days End (prelude)
5. Calling of the Night
6. Chrysanthemums in the winter
7. Limited Wings
8. Street lights and City Nights
9. Black Sky
10. Destati
11. Horizon (interlude)
12. Tuesday

Description: The overall theme of the album is the transition from Day to Night, the songs that appear before the prelude are more energetic and optimistic, "At Days End" serves as a transition into night where the songs become more dark and moody, the overall direction of the album. these tracks then lead into "Horizon" and into the bittersweet Finally that in "Tuesday."
Just as "Fight the Blues" was a response to "Ultra Blue", "Heart Attack" kicks away her album "Heart Station". "Heart Attack" features very heavy synth and fast paced melody, the lyrics explain the feeling when your Heart beats rapidly when you're near the one you love.
"Day dream" and "Fiction" bring in the aspect of daydreaming during the day, during work. "day dream" is comparable to Stay Gold, a very smooth and mellow song and "Fiction" is comparable to "Passion" with Epic percussion and a very ethreal atmosphere.

The Prelude into darkness is called "At Days End". The begininging features a midtempo poem, and as the music winds down new instruments join to bring in the feeling of night, Mallets are featued prominently and make the ending very ominouse.

"Calling of the Night" the Arabian Ballad. The title track has very epic vocals and the sounds of wind in the background create the seen of a lonley snowy night in New York.

"Chrysanthemums in the Winter" is also a slow paced song but with a slight jazzy feel, along with "Clling of the Night" this gives the album a wintery feel to it. The lyrics are very nostalgic and are about recalling a time where you could just be happy.

the next tack is "Limited Wings" another nostalgic song as well that feature lyrics about wanting to jusy fly away but knowing that responsiblity is important. The music features a strings and another windt atmosphere.

The dream of escaping is achieved with "Street Lights and City Nights", this song is very faced paced and energetic but at the same time has distant computerized sounds that add a little bit of loneliness.

One word describes the next to tracks: Darkness. "Black Sky" features dramatic pounding thuds and condemning strings, Utadas vocals are somewhat quiet and ghostly wich add extra effect to this song.
"Black Sky" was the judgement,so "Destati" which translates as awakening is the rebirth. The song has an ambient feel with very heavy beats, it feels as if you are watching the forests, oceans, and mountains being created.

"Horizon" is where the light of day breaks through and we can see the other side, it starts very quiet with an ethreal sounding key board and then becomes very bright and inspirational"

The Finale, is the bitter sweet song "Tuesday", comparable to "Hikari" is is bright and optimistic while also a little sad, the song has lyrics that explain the human way of thinking, both happy and sad thoughts, but also expresses the Idea of wanting to be happy and that she just wants to laft before next tuesday.

damn that took forever to type lol. alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Own Hikki Album!   Make Your Own Hikki Album! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:31 pm

Make Your Own Hikki Album! Utadahikarufi9

Album Title: Clear
Languages: Japanese, English

Utada Hikaru's new album, Clear is Utada's first bilingual album, featuring some songs in English and some in Japanese, and the first song Late Night Division and Never はるか Away being half-and-half.

Song track:

1. Late Night Division ~夜遅く課~
2. くまわかわいい (Cute Kuma)
3. きょうどうせい (Cooperation)
4. Shining with You
5. Let Me Be Free
6. ネバーマインド (Never mind)
7. Promise
8. Kremlin Dusk ~日本語版~ (Japanese Version)
9. 甘いワナ ~English Version~ (Amai Wana)
10. Never はるか Away (Never Far Away)

This album has been rated #1 in both Japan and in the US. Due to its popularity, Utada hopes to make more bilingual albums. The album has sparked many fan translations on YouTube of both of the languages on the album.

Late Night Division, with the translation of the title within wave dashes, is a song in both English and Japanese, switching back and forth between the two languages. The song is about breaking the barrier of two different worlds.

くまわかわいい is a song Utada dedicated to kumas everywhere. This marks Utada's second time of making a children's song, the first being ぼくわくま (Boku wa Kuma).

きょうどうせい is a song about being friends and joining together to make something new. Utada created this song in memory of her ex-husband Kazuaki Kiriya.

Shining with You is a song about being with someone and making the best of difficult times. The song is very poetic and is rumored to be Utada's next single.

Let Me Be Free follows right after Shining with You with a smooth transition leading into a rock-like atmosphere. This would be the second time Utada used a smooth transition since her album HEART STATION. The song is about breaking up with someone and trying not to hurt their feelings.

ネバーマインド is a song about apologizing for things that she has done. The song is calming and relaxing, unlike most of the album.

Promise is a song about meeting someone that is out of their social class.

Kremlin Dusk ~日本語版~ is the Japanese translation of Kremlin Dusk, a song from her album Exodus, and 甘いワナ ~English Version~ is the English translation of Amai Wana from First Love.

Never はるか Away is a duet with Utada and Ne-Yo with Ne-Yo singing in English and Utada singing in Japanese. The song ends peacefully with the two singing in different languages at the same time in harmony.

---

DISCLAIMER: This album does not exist. If you want to buy this album, tough noodles, because it doesn't exist. There is no way that EMI Japan and Island Def Jam would do a bilingual album together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DSL5
Fan
Fan
DSL5

Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Own Hikki Album!   Make Your Own Hikki Album! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:57 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Own Hikki Album!   Make Your Own Hikki Album! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make Your Own Hikki Album!
Page 1 of 1