Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

How do your friends and family react to your (Japanese) taste in music?

Go down 
+13
SwallowTail
anime1223
yurilovesutada
DaAmainator
Amaterasu
Rather Hazy
kayoko
theara
Prisoner of Hikki
Hikkifan34
Nintendofanboy
Sanosuke
Donovon-Bozu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

How do your friends and family react to your (Japanese) taste in music? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do your friends and family react to your (Japanese) taste in music?   How do your friends and family react to your (Japanese) taste in music? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:57 am

Gah...on my side. I keep all my J related stuff away from my family...I'm not what you'd say "normal" ...my friends all know that I listen to J music only...my closest of friends know that I'm obsesed with Hikki (about 4 of them)...I'm pretty sure that because of my appearance people think I'm listening to rap or hip-hop..but that's never the case...it's always J-music I listen to...I also keep my Player away from people...because more than half of my songs are Hikki songs XD

but my friends don't mind my likeings ^^
Back to top Go down

How do your friends and family react to your (Japanese) taste in music?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2