HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

"B2" format poster frame? (For a Hikki Poster)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-06-11

"B2" format poster frame?  (For a Hikki Poster) Empty
PostSubject: "B2" format poster frame? (For a Hikki Poster)   "B2" format poster frame?  (For a Hikki Poster) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:02 pm

Do any of you have any idea on how to get such a thing? I went to Walmart in an effort to get a poster framing kit that I thought would work, having seen that the measurements for B2 are close to the frame that I picked up. The thing is, the poster is not tall enough to occupy the frame, and worse still, about 3 mm stick out of the edges on either side.

I ran google searches on such frames and I have looked on Ebay - but does anyone know where to find one with reasonable ease? It's for my Heart Station poster - I don't feel like taping it up, or using sticky tack, as that'd ruin it most certainly.

If I had the time, I would have purchased some plastic and made my own frame - that is granted, but I do not wish to take that route unless it's a last resort.

Perhaps lamination would be a good idea?

Yes, I'm crazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikkifan34
Fan
Fan
Hikkifan34

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: "B2" format poster frame? (For a Hikki Poster)   "B2" format poster frame?  (For a Hikki Poster) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:06 pm

I have a poster frame for it cant rembere where i bought it though
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.crystal-utada.net
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: "B2" format poster frame? (For a Hikki Poster)   "B2" format poster frame?  (For a Hikki Poster) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:30 pm

Hmm? Interesting. I could go even one size up from this poster frame.. but that'd leave much empty space.

Nothing is standardized: this sucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "B2" format poster frame? (For a Hikki Poster)   "B2" format poster frame?  (For a Hikki Poster) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"B2" format poster frame? (For a Hikki Poster)
Page 1 of 1