Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Cooking

Go down 
+2
Piasu Maikeru
Lucy Ford
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucy Ford
Lucy Ford

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Cooking Empty
PostSubject: Cooking   Cooking I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:03 am

Any cooks here? I'm not into it so much, but I like to experiment - though, last night I was reminded that experimenting does have its downsides (peanut butter does not seem to agree with succotash XD). But I had better success with banana cookies today, yummy; it's nice to come up with your own deviations instead of relying on whatever happens to be around the house. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Cooking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking   Cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:33 am

I need to start cooking soon because I only have 4 more years left of school and I'm off to college, sooo, I need to become a good cook pretty fast. The only things I can cook as of now is fries, chicken nuggets, and steak (I wanted to help my parents make steak, so I did), so I am pretty much a novice to cooking. Cooking Sweatvc4
Back to top Go down
Rather Hazy
Fan
Fan
Rather Hazy

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Cooking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking   Cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:54 am

I'm not sure if I'd call myself a cook but I do cook sometimes, I mean you have to really. I like to experiment sometimes but I also want to be able to eat what I've just toiled creating. Last night I tried to make this special Hungarian cake, I wasn't expecting it to be easy but I wasn't expecting it to be so hard either. Everything went wrong, it ended up having the texture of a crepe except an inch thick and it tasted like scrambled eggs. Neutral
Back to top Go down
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Cooking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking   Cooking I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:08 am

I would LOVE to cook but sadly I suck REALLY badly. I can't cook anything so I can't make anything for me to eat. My mom would tell me, "If one day we leave you by yourself at home, you'll die of starvation only because you don't know how to make food." Sad, sad. D=
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/horonigai/
Macdan
Macdan

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Cooking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking   Cooking I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:14 am

well... i can only cook if there are recipes... lol... the few things which i can cook without recipes are what my mother makes everytime she cooks... some simple chinese dishes like stir-fry veg... Yeah, i am a chinese
Back to top Go down
s0ysauce
Sano's Lil' Girl
Sano's Lil' Girl
s0ysauce

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Cooking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking   Cooking I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:46 pm

Yup, cooking comes naturally to me.

Alll I need is a microwave and there's my breakfast, lunch, and dinner. XD
Back to top Go down