HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

hikki station

Go down 
AuthorMessage
davidteoh
davidteoh

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-24

hikki station Empty
PostSubject: hikki station   hikki station I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:42 am

OMg??hey ppl please check hikkisation website..there is problem occuring in the website..

SRR I SPAM TWO TOPICS..MY INTERNET HAS PROBLEM AND I DUNNO IT CAME OUT 2 SUBJECT

Last edited by davidteoh on Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : internet malfunction)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-15

hikki station Empty
PostSubject: Re: hikki station   hikki station I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:45 am

It could be suspended for many reasons, perhaps bandwidth or too much space or even the smallest things such as renewal. You may never know.

...or it could mean that they considered Utada Hikaru as "copyright infringement."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davidteoh
davidteoh

hikki station Empty
PostSubject: Re: hikki station   hikki station I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:53 am

ok i found this message somewhere in the net..a message from sanosuke himself..i am so sad to hear this..sanosuke i just miss ur website and even u Sad..even if it is temporary i will support u!

I have decided to shut down the site due to some personal issues. I do not know whether this will be temporarily or pernament. A few of you know that recently, EMI Music Japan has kindly contacted me numerous times asking me to remove the audio/video/photo contents that were on the site. I kindly did what they said, but I feel that there is no point of having a site with just "text" now. My primary intention for this site was to provide all the info on Utada Hikaru and her music that I could possibly find and share it with you guys. I added videos from YouTube, DailyMotion, et cetera so that you won't have to go all the trouble to look for it, and you can watch/listen to it while seeing the lyrics and such. Basically, I wanted to make a site where people don't have to go to numerous other sites to check on all of the updates. Instead, you can see all of the info bunched up into one update on blueHikari光. I had alot of other great plans for the site, but unfortunately, my confidence level has suddenly shot down. I am so busy with schoolwork as well, yet I still put alot of effort and time to the site so that the visitors can enjoy knowing new info and such. I just cannot handle it as of now.

To all of the visitors, I just want to say "Thank You". I enjoyed providing Hikki info to many visitors around
the world. To me, the visitors were the reason why I kept going. It was well worth the time and effort for me to help people know about her music discography, and to see how much people appreciated the work
I did. I can't possibly say enough "Thank You"s for all of the confidence/compliments that you gave me.

I will still be around at any Hikki fansite/forum.

If you have any questions or concerns, do send an email to me. So for now, I bid you guys farewell.
The past 5 months will be a thing that I will never forget. As always, please support Utada Hikaru + her music and "stay gold".

Sincerely, Sanosuke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

hikki station Empty
PostSubject: Re: hikki station   hikki station I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:55 am

That's blueHikari光, not Hikki Station. Sano told me that Hikki Station was once blueHikari光 over chat the other day. Plus, the site was suspended, not canceled or removed by Sano, so he didn't quit the site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

Number of posts : 141

hikki station Empty
PostSubject: Re: hikki station   hikki station I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:11 am

I was shocked as well, and almost made the same topic XD

Hopefully it will be back up soon... That is one of the best Hikki sites out there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davidteoh
davidteoh

hikki station Empty
PostSubject: Re: hikki station   hikki station I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:15 am

hey any idea how to delete my old same topic? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

hikki station Empty
PostSubject: Re: hikki station   hikki station I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:15 am

Just wait for Sano, Miroku-san, or madkool to come along, they'll delete it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

hikki station Empty
PostSubject: Re: hikki station   hikki station I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:21 am

The site is currently down for high server resource usage. I am trying my best to get the site back up as quickly as possible. Sorry for the sudden surprise.

Hopefully, this problem won't occur again in a while.

Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

hikki station Empty
PostSubject: Re: hikki station   hikki station I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:40 pm

Well, it's back. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theara
Fan
Fan
theara

Number of posts : 72

hikki station Empty
PostSubject: Re: hikki station   hikki station I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:39 pm

Please let's not have this site close. I felt i found the best site for anything hikki.

Sano, thanks for everything!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digg.com/
Sponsored content

hikki station Empty
PostSubject: Re: hikki station   hikki station I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hikki station
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikki Station Forums :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: