Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

alan: Entrancing And Beautiful

Go down 
+4
SwallowTail
KremlinChaos
blue42
Amai Wana
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Amai Wana
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-25

alan: Entrancing And Beautiful Empty
PostSubject: alan: Entrancing And Beautiful   alan: Entrancing And Beautiful I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:47 pm

I think it's sad there's not a thread on this girl cause she's got such talent, people just need to know about her. She is a Tibetan/ Chinese singer who has recently made the jump to Japan and uses her powerful vocals to stand out from the crowd. Her single recently became a top 30 hit so she's gaining steam in the midst of 5 conseutive releases representing the 5 elements. Her debut album is set to be released in November.

Upcoming Single: 空唄 [Sora Uta]; Release: 08.13.08

alan: Entrancing And Beautiful Sora_Uta_CD%2BDVD (CD + DVD)
alan: Entrancing And Beautiful Sora_Uta_CD (CD Only)

Tracklist:

空唄
My Stage
空唄 (Instrumental)
My Stage (Instrumnetal)

Latest Single: 懐かしい未来 ~longing future~; [Natsukashii Mirai ~longing future~]; Release: 07.02.08

Tracklist:

懐かしい未来 ~longing future~
Seed of Green
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ [Choir Version]
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ (Instrumental)
Seed of Green (Instrumental)

Discography:

[11.27.08] 明日への讃歌 [Ashita e no Sanka; Hymn Sung For Tomorrow]
[03.05.08] ひとつ [Hitotsu; One]
[07.02.08] 懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ [Natsukashii Mirai ~longing future~]
[08.13.08] 空唄 [Sora Uta; Sky Song]
[09.10.08] 風の手紙 [Kaze no Tegami; Letter Of The Wind]
[10.15.08] RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ [RED CLIFF ~Shin Sen~; RED CLIFF ~Heart, War~]
[11.12.08] Untitled -Water-

Links For Viewers

Ashita e no Sanka PV
Hitotsu PV
Natsukashii Mirai ~longing future~ PV
Sora Uta PV
Kaze no Tegami PV

And Reviews [For Those Interested]

Ashita e no Sanka Review
Hitotsu
Natsukashii Mirai ~longing future~ Review
Sora Uta Review
Kaze no Tegami Review

Last edited by Amai Wana on Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://amaiwana.wordpress.com/
blue42
Fan
Fan
blue42

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: alan: Entrancing And Beautiful   alan: Entrancing And Beautiful I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:57 am

Ashita e no sanka is my song~!
I really hope she can get big in japan and add some more flavor to the music industry.
Did you know she's from Schezuan in China where the earthquake hit?
She recorded the song 'Shiawase no Kane' for it all profit made from the song go to the victims.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ohmmti7hac&fmt=18
The arrangement is really beautiful, T~T
Back to top Go down
Amai Wana
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: alan: Entrancing And Beautiful   alan: Entrancing And Beautiful I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:15 am

It's an absolutely gorgeous song!!!!!! Ashita e no Sanka is her best song so far Smile
And her most recent single did pretty well so she's gaining steam.
That's really sad about the earthquake but her family is safe so that's good Smile
Back to top Go down
KremlinChaos
Fan
Fan
KremlinChaos

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: alan: Entrancing And Beautiful   alan: Entrancing And Beautiful I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:52 pm

I love her music! At first I didn't like her but she's grown on me. Can't wait for her album.
Back to top Go down
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: alan: Entrancing And Beautiful   alan: Entrancing And Beautiful I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:27 pm

Hmmm interesting, first time I'm not quite IN to it after I download and played again and again it was nice, I'm not saying she was great maybe a few years she will be BIG
Back to top Go down
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: alan: Entrancing And Beautiful   alan: Entrancing And Beautiful I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:03 pm

I've never heard of this chick but she seems cool. Now here's the big question:

WHY THE **** IS HER NAME ALAN?!
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: alan: Entrancing And Beautiful   alan: Entrancing And Beautiful I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:40 pm

Donovon-Bozu wrote:

WHY THE **** IS HER NAME ALAN?!

True dat.

But she-- Her music is so Chinese sounding and yet, it's so, like, PRETTY. Not that Chinese music isn't pretty, but-- It's like Mulan gets 21st century and sexy. clown

Her voice is a powerhouse of vocals!
Back to top Go down
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: alan: Entrancing And Beautiful   alan: Entrancing And Beautiful I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:01 am

Well I think that's more like her nick name like Hikki, I have a Chinese friend and I call him A Lin it was separated not in one word , his name Lin **** **** cant say it here ^o^ privacy.
Back to top Go down
blue42
Fan
Fan
blue42

PostSubject: Re: alan: Entrancing And Beautiful   alan: Entrancing And Beautiful I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:04 am

SwallowTail wrote:
Well I think that's more like her nick name like Hikki, I have a Chinese friend and I call him A Lin it was separated not in one word , his name Lin **** **** cant say it here ^o^ privacy.
Her name is Alan.
How people name their children in eveyr country is different.
In China it's perfectly acceptable for a girl to be named Alan.

I'm currently overplaying "Sora Uta", I just love it so much~ <3
Back to top Go down
Crescentlupin9
Crescentlupin9

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: alan: Entrancing And Beautiful   alan: Entrancing And Beautiful I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:42 am

waaaa i'm surprise there's a thread for her here XD and yesh i love her voice, especially when i first hear ashita e no sanka i also loved "sakura modern" too though she chose her name to be "alan" and if i remember its just a fake name, kind of like music artist doesn't really show their true name, etc. well thats what i think and i remember reading it from somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://crescentlupin9.deviantart.com
blue42
Fan
Fan
blue42

PostSubject: Re: alan: Entrancing And Beautiful   alan: Entrancing And Beautiful I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:35 pm

Crescentlupin9 wrote:
waaaa i'm surprise there's a thread for her here XD and yesh i love her voice, especially when i first hear ashita e no sanka i also loved "sakura modern" too though she chose her name to be "alan" and if i remember its just a fake name, kind of like music artist doesn't really show their true name, etc. well thats what i think and i remember reading it from somewhere.
I love Sakura Modern too, <33
And the Red Cliff song is amazing. 8D

And yeah, her name is alan.
http://wiki.theppn.org/alan
Quote :

* Stage Names: Chinese: Alan (阿蘭/阿兰), Japanese: alan (アラン)
* Spoken Languages: Mandarin, Tibetan, Japanese
* Blood Type: O
* Birthday: 1987.07.25
* Height: 164cm
Back to top Go down
Blue
Fan
Fan
Blue

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: alan: Entrancing And Beautiful   alan: Entrancing And Beautiful I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:20 pm

AHHHHHHHHH I love alan <3 She's definately one of my favorites. I've been ordering her stuff like crazy. I think she's sooooo talented & I'm glad Avex is giving her a chance and giving her more promotion
Back to top Go down
Amai Wana
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: alan: Entrancing And Beautiful   alan: Entrancing And Beautiful I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:21 pm

The Kaze no Tegami and RED CLIFF ~Kokoro Ikusa~ PVs are out NOW!!! You should all go give them a look. I would post links but I'm waiting until my copies come and I don't want to spoil anything because I haven't heard the songs yet...

But I'll update the first post soon Smile
Hopefully we'll be getting more info on that album soon!!
Back to top Go down
blue42
Fan
Fan
blue42

PostSubject: Re: alan: Entrancing And Beautiful   alan: Entrancing And Beautiful I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:32 pm

I hope she doesn't include B-Sides for the album~ More new music for us~
Back to top Go down
Amai Wana
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: alan: Entrancing And Beautiful   alan: Entrancing And Beautiful I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:36 pm

New Water Single Release = 11/12!!
It's a ballad about love and peace Smile

I know I'm gonna love this!!!

My Predictions:

Water / Sky
Wind
Earth
Fire

I can't wait for the album!! I would kind of like for her to do it on the same day Smile
Back to top Go down
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: alan: Entrancing And Beautiful   alan: Entrancing And Beautiful I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:48 pm

Okay, I've been procrastinating this for too long, but I finally managed to listen to alan today. I downloaded her single 明日への讃歌, and OH MY GOD, it's so beautiful. I will forever kick myself for not listening to her sooner. Her music is so beautiful, and it adds much needed flavor to the music industry in Japan at the moment. Her album better come out soon.

ALAN FOR LIFE.
Back to top Go down
Amai Wana
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: alan: Entrancing And Beautiful   alan: Entrancing And Beautiful I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:14 pm

Donovon-Bozu wrote:
Okay, I've been procrastinating this for too long, but I finally managed to listen to alan today. I downloaded her single 明日への讃歌, and OH MY GOD, it's so beautiful. I will forever kick myself for not listening to her sooner. Her music is so beautiful, and it adds much needed flavor to the music industry in Japan at the moment. Her album better come out soon.

ALAN FOR LIFE.

cheers
Yeah, Ashita e no Sanka is absolutely gorgeous. I fell in love with alan the moment I heard it!!!! I plan on getting all her singles and albums from now on!!!
As for the album, rumors are circulating it's gonna be out 11/26 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alan: Entrancing And Beautiful   alan: Entrancing And Beautiful I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alan: Entrancing And Beautiful
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikki Station Forums :: General :: Other Music-
Jump to: