HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ghostdog621
Contributor
Contributor
ghostdog621

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed] Empty
PostSubject: Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed]   Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:28 pm

The Holy Grail of Hikki interviews from the 2007 issue of Musica Magazine translated in English by the legendary Grayzkule.

Warning: This interview is ridiculously long. Read it at your own risk. - Sanosuke Razz

READ

Last edited by ghostdog621 on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostdog621
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed]   Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:30 pm

Before I go dive into this.. Sanosuke, my deepest thanks must be expressed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed]   Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:32 pm

You can thank Ghostdog and Grayzkule for this.

I actually lost this interview last year and didn't manage to recover it.

The MUSICA Interview is definately worth reading again. With her upcoming English album, this can give the fans a lot of speculation and discussion.

Expect a clean and edited version of this very long interview on Hikki Station.

Until then, enjoy this!

Last edited by Sanosuke on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hikkistation.net
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed]   Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:14 pm

She's a very unique person, and one removed from herself. In very many ways, I can relate to her - although at the core, I believe that the more Buddhist mentality that she has, living without expectations and desires; while prudent, is something that I am sadly incapable of.

This was a very personal and revealing interview. I am surprised that she would do something like this.

I feel for Kiriya - he wanted to save her, and help her - ultimately, she didn't want that.

I must agree that she strikes me as an old soul. It was a pleasure to read - my thanks, once again.

(Thank you Ghostdog, Grayzule - if you're even on this forum to read this.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KremlinChaos
Fan
Fan
KremlinChaos

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed]   Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:32 pm

Thanks so much for this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed]   Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:33 pm

Thanks for the interview!

It was really right on Hikki having music which isn't limited to a certain genre. Which is probably why many different people can enjoy her music.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed]   Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:58 pm

I am now done cleaning and editing the entire interview.

I must admit, the length of this interview is absolutely insane.

theara
Fan
Fan
theara

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed]   Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:37 am

thanks for posting the interview!!!

I'm still reading it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digg.com/
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed]   Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:21 am

Awwww love love it this the first site that know that put this interview Thank's Grayzkule, GhostDog and Sanosuke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghostdog621
Contributor
Contributor
ghostdog621

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed]   Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:05 pm

Is there a reason why when I click on the link now it says that the site is suspended? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostdog621
blue42
Fan
Fan
blue42

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed]   Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:07 am

That is most definitely an awesome interview.
I think Hikki just needs a hug though. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed]   Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:33 pm

Wow, she got deep. She usually doesn't talk so much unprompted. I now wish she would write a song about her "spherical" life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed]   Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:26 am

its really touching...how she is loved by so many around and yet she doesnt know her true identity...she gets way deep down under in this one...answering questions from deep down her heart...actually saying what she wants to say...though its hard for me to understand how she's living in that state...but its truly remarkable...ive had much respect for her..but being as she is...ive nothing but respect for that girl...nothing more....now i truly understand her feelings on her songs...its expresses alot..kinda deceiving at first to the listener but straight forward to her...she knows exactly what she wants people to see in a particaular song but to the fans around...its a totally different perspective...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed]   Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:08 am

She's great maybe if she write her biography, its gonna be very complex if we wanna swim into her mind but that's why can make a great song Headphones
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed]   Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Musica Magazine - Utada Hikaru [Interview Completed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikki Station Forums :: Utada Hikaru :: Discussion | Questions-
Jump to: