HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Official Messages from Utada Hikaru

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:16 pm

Thanks for the trans, Sano.

THINNER? I thought she was all the skinny she could get... Eat more eels, Hikaru!! They'll fatten you up to your full color!! Oh, how pale she does look! Utada needs to stay healthy. All the stress; I know we all want a new English album quickly, but this pressure seems to have put a lot on Utada. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theara
Fan
Fan
theara

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:01 am

my god, she looks gorgeous now (always did though, Smile ). I almost didn't recognize her! First thing i realized was that she looks thinner, especially in the face and shoulders.

I love her hair short. It matches her personality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digg.com/
ghostdog621
Contributor
Contributor
ghostdog621

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:08 am

To tell the truth I loved the way she looked when she was chubbier like in Theara's avatar.
Whenever she looks this skinny it worries me because you have to wonder why her weight is fluctuating so much.

I hope she is OK Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostdog621
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:28 am

ghostdog621 wrote:
To tell the truth I loved the way she looked when she was chubbier like in Theara's avatar.

I totally agree. I love the way she fills in her dresses when she's not so skinny. She pulls off the slightly-chubby thing very very well and even further promotes her anti-diva. I like her better that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghostdog621
Contributor
Contributor
ghostdog621

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:16 pm

Oh, I see now what she was doing, she is so silly and weird. Smile

Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 Puppetteerxk7
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:36 pm

Hey, I almost got the entire translation right.

Anyways, in case you haven't notice, Nuuk has translated them.

Spoiler:

Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:59 pm

I think that she looks good at the moment. Crazy Hikki..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:54 am

Hikki Look more pale in Sano avatar ^o^ and that puppet master mimicking Very Happy
nice I almost forgot that GITS movie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghostdog621
Contributor
Contributor
ghostdog621

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:53 pm

I wonder if Hikki has been abusing drugs....I hope not.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Fan
Fan
Blue

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:19 pm

Hikki does look alot thinner Sad Maybe it's just me but I liked Hikki before She looks a little under nourished. Please take care of yourself Hikki !! Otherwise you will get sick ; ;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:55 pm

I think she might be trying to lose weight for America. I'd have to say that a lot of American celebrities are skinny, so she might be trying to make an impression.

I doubt she's abusing drugs. The only "drugs" she uses is alcohol, but she only drinks that when she's at a club or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghostdog621
Contributor
Contributor
ghostdog621

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:36 pm

Piasu Maikeru wrote:
I think she might be trying to lose weight for America. I'd have to say that a lot of American celebrities are skinny, so she might be trying to make an impression.

I doubt she's abusing drugs. The only "drugs" she uses is alcohol, but she only drinks that when she's at a club or something.

You should check out her blog , she drinks all the time.
Musicians and artists throughout history are notorious drug users it's not a big deal really I just hope she doesn't abuse them.
Back to top Go down
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:02 pm

ghostdog621 wrote:
Piasu Maikeru wrote:

You should check out her blog , she drinks all the time.
Musicians and artists throughout history are notorious drug users it's not a big deal really I just hope she doesn't abuse them.
I know she drinks all the time, but she's usually with friends when she does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:55 am

Piasu Maikeru wrote:
I think she might be trying to lose weight for America.

I think we all know Hikki enough to know she doesn't like "impression making". I doubt that's what she's trying to do. We don't even know if she's "trying" to make it. She must just want to create a new English CD. You can argue: why go back another time? But Hikki is a bestselling celebrity in Japan; she can do whatever she wants. If that's make another English album; so be it. She specifically stated that hitting America wasn't a "life long dream" so I doubt she would go to great lengths such as this to make it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:31 pm

Mayhap Hikaru thinks: "I can look good -and- have a chance at selling more albums!" Win-win. Perhaps that's what she's going for.

I'm under the impression that Hikaru is a drinker, regardless of the presence of her friends. She'll drink herself into comas at a party (I can't agree with her choices..) and she drinks likely at home. She enjoys the booze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:46 am

Amaterasu wrote:
Mayhap Hikaru thinks: "I can look good -and- have a chance at selling more albums!" Win-win. Perhaps that's what she's going for.

I'm under the impression that Hikaru is a drinker, regardless of the presence of her friends. She'll drink herself into comas at a party (I can't agree with her choices..) and she drinks likely at home. She enjoys the booze.

Well I hope she dont FUBAR thats bad in you getting older
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macdan
Macdan

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:28 am

Its good to let go once in a while... but not too much... hahha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:32 pm

Let's offer her some sake to write an English message in her blog!

Hikaru-chan ! Booozu.. booozu!

Memory loss and personal injury are probably but the tip of this iceburg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:34 pm

She wrote something in her Blog, no wonder she always have great word 4 her album she always read something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghostdog621
Contributor
Contributor
ghostdog621

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:09 pm

There's 2 new messages on her blog.
She sure has lost a ton of weight, I wish she would get back to how she looked like during her TV appearances back in February - April during her Heart Station promotion.
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:04 pm

She looks a lot more American music-ish with her black nail polish and stuff. Hey, does anyone know what book she's reading in "Good Moooooorning"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chocolate-cravings
chocolate-cravings

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:08 pm

DaAmainator wrote:
does anyone know what book she's reading in "Good Moooooorning"?
It is the cover of Liar Game drama (with Erika Toda and Matsuda Shota)
http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=liargamepb1.jpg
Maybe the manga's cover is the same (or it's just a dvd cover, not a book Wink).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:35 pm

Spoiler:

In her recent post, I noticed that her hair got longer. (lol, how random.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:58 am

Lookin' pretty kawaii in the last image. The one with the hat? No, not at all.

As I mentioned elsewhere, it looks almost like DISTANCE.

Gosh though woman, stop drinking so much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:03 pm

Wait, you don't think she looks pretty in her hat with lipstick on? I think she looks very mature french lady.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Messages from Utada Hikaru   Official Messages from Utada Hikaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Messages from Utada Hikaru
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next