HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Make Your Own Utada Hikaru Single!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Make Your Own Utada Hikaru Single! Empty
PostSubject: Make Your Own Utada Hikaru Single!   Make Your Own Utada Hikaru Single! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:36 pm

I chose single because, well, singles don't take as much time to create as albums or tours do. So, welcome to the "Make Your Own Utada Hikaru Single!" thread! Just as the title says, create a fictional single under Utada's name! While the rules to this game aren't very strict, there are a few guidelines needed to be followed.

1. Must give name, release date, genre(s) used, tracklist.

2. You may not use real life songs or names. However, you may use similarly titled song names if you wish.

3. You must follow rule one, and you may add anything optional (lyrics, album artwork, descriptions of songs, how long the song is, etc.)

And most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Headphones

Darkness

from the album Silence, found in the "Make Your Own Hikki Album!" thread.

Genre(s): Industrial rock, techno, synth, rave club

Darkness is the only recut single from her album, SILENCE. Darkness is an intense, synth-heavy song that utilizes a strange, albeit enjoyable, rythym and arrangement. The pulses and beats in the song may seem intimidating, but it's actually shockingly well done. The melody is very eerie, and may remind you of a moonlit night. Props to Hikaru for sticking an electric guitar in parts of the song for this special single version. Darkness is an incredibly good song, and one out of her discography that shouldn't be missed. This may very well be, her darkest song ever as well (no pun intended). Lyrics deal with the pain of heartbreak and suffering when you lose your ex but still had unrequited feelings for them.
Comes in two versions. CD-only and CD+DVD. CD-only contains a bonus B-side not found on the CD+DVD version. CD+DVD version contains two promotional videos. One for DARKNESS (Single Version) and one for City Lights, a B-side. Limited first press edition CD-only (pre-order now!) comes with a premium 50-page photobook and suprise external bonus and limited first press edition CD+DVD comes with a bonus DVD containing rare, never before seen concert footage and the unreleased, never before seen by the public music video for Utada's American song, Hotel Lobby.
Seen in the inlay of the single is a handwritten message by Hikaru:
"I want to thank you for picking up this single. If you're wondering where I got the inspiration for this song, you should find news about me somewhere online Wink.
-- Love, Hikki-chan

PS: I've already signed a deal for a new American album. That's all I'm saying for now. Look foward to the future...

Make Your Own Utada Hikaru Single! Rt4

CD - ONLY COVER ART

Make Your Own Utada Hikaru Single! O

CD+DVD COVER ART

T R A C K L I S T

1. DARKNESS (Single Version) (4:02)
Spoiler:

2. City Lights (3:56)
Spoiler:

3. BONUS TRACK (CD-only): Drifting (3:12)

Spoiler:

4. DARKNESS (Extended Nicely Mix) (8:56)

5. Green Tea (My World Has Gone Club Edit) (4:50)

6. DARKNESS (Paul Oakenfold Edit) (6:34)

7. DARKNESS (Single Version) [Original Karaoke] (4:02)

8. DARKNESS (Album Version) [Original Karaoke] (5:30)

9. City Lights (Original Karaoke) (3:45)

DVD Tracklist

1. Making of DARKNESS (Single Version) (8:48 )

2. DARKNESS (Single Version) (4:59)

3. Making of City Lights (6:34)

4. City Lights (3:55)

5. Behind the Scenes of EMI with Hikki (28:45)

R E L E A S E D A T E

Febuary 2, 2012

Make Your Own Utada Hikaru Single! Ry-1

WANDERING IN THE DARK
First Photobook From Utada Hikaru

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rather Hazy
Fan
Fan
Rather Hazy

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Make Your Own Utada Hikaru Single! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make Your Own Utada Hikaru Single!   Make Your Own Utada Hikaru Single! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:17 pm

Like I said, I have so much trouble with these "Make your own album/single" threads, I love the creativity you put in, I'd freak if it was real, I'd love her to do a dark, industrial/techno/rave single.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Page 1 of 1