HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

The Lounge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-15

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:43 pm

On a forum that I used to go to, they had a topic called "The Water Cooler," which was just a general topic where you can talk about your day, random topics, etc.; so that's what this topic is, pretty much.

---

I finally got through my first week of high school. I'm not used to high school at all, especially the time it starts. It makes me so tired that I literally pass out when I get home (I have to wake up at 5am to get ready for school, and as a growing teen, that's not a good idea.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-05-24

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:03 pm

You're in school already? Wow! We still have quite a few weeks to go.

My day is made up of working out, and reading my torturous 600 page book for school. And it's not that type of huge font and .5 spacing like HP. Oh no; it's like, legit, LOTR writing.

Hey, has anyone else started school yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-27

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:51 pm

i start the 25th...college again...year 2...and go!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crescentlupin9
Crescentlupin9

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-06-04

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:01 pm

waaaa me start sept. 7 XD art classes here i come >:3 my first year of college went by so fast D: sooner or later i'll be old.. DX
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crescentlupin9.deviantart.com
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:06 pm

This is the earliest we've started school, actually. Razz

Spoiler:

That is a picture of me at the car wash I had to work at for marching band. My friends Taylor (not shown) and Stephanie (shown) soaked me in soap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rather Hazy
Fan
Fan
Rather Hazy

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-22

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:15 am

Piasu Maikeru wrote:
This is the earliest we've started school, actually. Razz

Spoiler:

That is a picture of me at the car wash I had to work at for marching band. My friends Taylor (not shown) and Stephanie (shown) soaked me in soap.
I already said, but ah that looks like fun, especially if it's hot.

Speaking of school, I just finished my first assignment today. After being out of school for so long I feel like I've run a marathon, I hope it gets easier to cope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:27 am

First assignment? I've had assignments ever since the first day of school. At my high school, they start classes right away, without even saying, "Welcome to [snip]! Let's go on a tour or something!" We received our annual forms at the end of the day, but that was the only "first day" stuff we had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rather Hazy
Fan
Fan
Rather Hazy

Number of posts : 137

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:35 am

Piasu Maikeru wrote:
First assignment? I've had assignments ever since the first day of school. At my high school, they start classes right away, without even saying, "Welcome to [snip]! Let's go on a tour or something!" We received our annual forms at the end of the day, but that was the only "first day" stuff we had.
Well we were officially handed it along with another one at the second week, thankfully my other one's been delayed for a few more weeks. I would say it's definitely being thrown into the deep end, some of us wouldn't have ever remotely studied in that area before and we only had a couple of weeks to hand in our first thing. Plus I'm not well either, I've either had three colds in a row or one long one that came in waves. Okay I'll stop whinging now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:45 pm

I went to the library today. My Honors English class requires me to read 100 pages from any novel I want every week and write a brief description in a journal, so I need a book. I have Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke, which, in my opinion, is definitely a book for a much, much younger audience than I am, but I want an easy read for the first time. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theara
Fan
Fan
theara

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-24

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:45 pm

Wow, you guys are young.

I start my senior year of college on August 25. I can't believe I'm one year away from graduating (in engineering too). I have a lot of commitments this year (organizations, work, school, exams, etc.). I hope I can finish out on top and get into a Graduate school or land a nice job.

For the high schoolers, college is so much better. Very Happy

There is a lot of work but it is worth it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digg.com/
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-27

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:48 pm

yea i learned that kinda the hard way...i kinda slacked off the first two semesters and my GPA is kinda low....im gonna focus and take more classes to get me working again..hopefully it'll be fine...but i kinda dug myself in a hole at the moment grade wise..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:46 am

I got a new laptop today. It's great.

Bad news is that I have to cram up on my summer assignments before school starts. Yikes.

Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:24 pm

I'm really bored today. I guess that's the bad part of days off from school. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yurilovesutada
yurilovesutada

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-09

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:59 pm

Today i went to a concert to see Katy Perry & All Time Low with my best friend. We got caught along with a bunch of other people with the security gaurds multipule times and they tried to kick us out. I have all these scratches and bruises from the concert and im exhausted, then after, my best friend came over and we watched Utada United 2006 because i got it in the mail today Very Happy So i basically had two concerts in one day. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lounge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikki Station Forums :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: