Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Site Promotion?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Site Promotion? Empty
PostSubject: Site Promotion?   Site Promotion? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:49 pm

I was thinking about Hikki Station and I think HS needs a little bit of more promotion.

I found that Hikki Station has already been discovered on StumbleUpon and I reviewed and rated the site a thumbs up: [link]

It's also dugg on Digg: [link]

WatashiNoItami also made a YouTube video about Hikki Station: [link]

Is there another way of promoting Hikki Station, or do you think that's enough promotion? Think
Back to top Go down
theara
Fan
Fan
theara

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Site Promotion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Promotion?   Site Promotion? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:53 pm

facebook, myspace, etc.

I can post a few links in the facebook group. I'll put up a picture of her and Jero and her newer look. I'll also put up the interview which can be found conveniently here!
Back to top Go down
http://digg.com/
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Site Promotion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Promotion?   Site Promotion? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:58 pm

Sure, post on a Facebook group, but you know, there is a Utada Hikaru page too. [link]

MySpace... hmm... that might work, but be careful, that might be considered spam.
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Site Promotion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Promotion?   Site Promotion? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:53 am

I think any sort of promotion is wonderful as long as the person can be "persuaded" to enter Hikki Station. Before Hikki Station, the site was originally called "blueHikari光" and I used to do a lot of promotion for it. I mean, it was to the point of being such of an annoyance to other people.

I don't do much promotion now other than on YouTube, so I really appreciate this, thanks a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://hikkistation.net
theara
Fan
Fan
theara

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Site Promotion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Promotion?   Site Promotion? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:01 am

I commented on a couple of hikki's videos on youtube about the MUSICA magazine interview a while back. It seem to have worked since the interview page has a large amount of comments.

Yep, I feel like i helped in some way. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://digg.com/
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Site Promotion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Promotion?   Site Promotion? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:38 pm

Its on Wiki.theppn.org if you guys haven't checked out the extra links in Hikki's section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site Promotion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Promotion?   Site Promotion? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Promotion?
Page 1 of 1