HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing? Empty
PostSubject: Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing?   Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:32 pm

Just post the Utada songs you have trouble singing and the songs you're good at singing.

Hardest
BLUE (The chorus goes to fast for me XD)
Making Love (Chorus and bridge are a bit to fast)
For You (I either pronounce the Japanese wrong or I go to fast)
B&C (Like For You I pronounce the Japanese wrong and the song is a bit fast XD)
Colors (Too fast for me)
Deep River (I can sing half the song, then the other half has some harder Japanese to pronounce x_X)

Easiest
Distance/Final Distance (My pronunciation is better on these songs and I can hit the high notes in Final Distance perfectly XD)
Dareka No Negai Ga Kanau Koro (Easier to pronounce the Japanese and I can hit the high notes)
Beautiful World (Easier pronunciation and high notes I can hit)
Take5 (Easier to pronounce the Japanese and I can hit the high notes X3)
Celebrate (Easy Japanese to pronounce)
Letters (My favorite to sing, the Japanese is easy to pronounce and I can hit the high notes)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing?   Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:49 pm

For now, I'll just list a few.

Hardest: BLUE (chorus), Flavor of Life, For You, Kremlin Dusk (Second half)

Easiest: All of the songs on HEART STATION, Colors, First Love, Final Distance

theara
Fan
Fan
theara

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing?   Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:07 pm

i really don't pronounce any of the words correctly. I just mimic the sound Very Happy

easiest would have to be Boku wa Kuma, ha ha

First Love is also pretty easy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digg.com/
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing?   Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:06 pm

I usually just sing in gibberish to the tune due to the fact that I am not fluent in Japanese yet. However, I'd have to say that any of Hikki's fast-paced songs are hard to sing to if you aren't fluent in Japanese (for example, Blue and Keep Tryin').
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macdan
Macdan

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing?   Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:07 am

I can sing most of the songs... but just cannot hit any high notes...

Personally I cannot hit any high notes for any song at all... So I would rather be quiet and listen to them... lol... but sometimes the urge to follow the song and sing is still there...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing?   Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:38 pm

My hardest song

Kremlin Dusk~ hurt my throat ^o^
Wait n See ~ maybe girl easily sing Hikki song I dont know
and also in Deep River when she pick a high notes hahahaha hard 4 me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macdan
Macdan

PostSubject: Re: Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing?   Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:12 am

recently i have been trying to sing Hikari and Movin' on without you, I know i cannot hit the notes, but it is fun to sing along with the music... lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing?   Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:21 pm

Macdan wrote:
recently i have been trying to sing Hikari and Movin' on without you, I know i cannot hit the notes, but it is fun to sing along with the music... lol

Movin' on Without You is way to fast for me to sing XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

PostSubject: Re: Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing?   Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:24 am

Nintendofanboy wrote:
Macdan wrote:

Movin' on Without You is way to fast for me to sing XD

hehehe that song, the only words I can follow "nothing gonna stop me, only u can stop me" the rest of it history ^o^ lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macdan
Macdan

PostSubject: Re: Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing?   Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:07 am

I'm kind of able to sing along passion, reading the lyrics and pronouncing them correctly, but of course, not hitting the correct notes... lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

PostSubject: Re: Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing?   Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:28 pm

Macdan wrote:
I'm kind of able to sing along passion, reading the lyrics and pronouncing them correctly, but of course, not hitting the correct notes... lol

I was always wondering what words Hikki said in Passion, u know the words that fast word in the opening is it Japanese Language or? I dont know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macdan
Macdan

PostSubject: Re: Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing?   Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:12 am

I think you were referring to the part that is sang backwards, not fast forward... It goes "Wonk Ouy Naht Noitceffa Erom Deen I"...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

PostSubject: Re: Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing?   Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:17 am

Macdan wrote:
I think you were referring to the part that is sang backwards, not fast forward... It goes "Wonk Ouy Naht Noitceffa Erom Deen I"...

ow that word it say backwards wew I didn't know that. wow that word make me wonder, what on Hikki mind when she wrote this song. So deep , well I sing this song too but in male notes of course ehheehheehehhe weird if I using female notes ^o^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GIGAcorrupt
GIGAcorrupt

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing?   Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:43 am

...I sing...but when no one's arround XD

some of my fave's would have to be First love, Colors, simple and clean, parts of Heart station, parts of prisoner of love...but right now...I'm just trying to improove at singin...because I really have a deep voice...so I sing my style XD

but actually, messed my vocal chords for about 2 days because I sang cremlin dusk, and you make me want to be a man( what? I don't think it's wierd for a man to sing such a song XD)....but I was singing exremely loud because I was driving alone ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gigacorrupt.deviantart.com
Macdan
Macdan

PostSubject: Re: Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing?   Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:35 am

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
...I sing...but when no one's arround XD

some of my fave's would have to be First love, Colors, simple and clean, parts of Heart station, parts of prisoner of love...but right now...I'm just trying to improove at singin...because I really have a deep voice...so I sing my style XD

but actually, messed my vocal chords for about 2 days because I sang cremlin dusk, and you make me want to be a man( what? I don't think it's wierd for a man to sing such a song XD)....but I was singing exremely loud because I was driving alone ^^

I do sing when no one's around too... usually blasting Hikki's music loud and sing to whatever song is being played... just that I couldn't get them right...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing?   Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:06 pm

Oh, I LOVE karaoking to Hikki's songs~!

My favorites to sing are "time will tell," "Making Love," and "Prisoner of Love."

Hardest tracks to sing...ahh...for me...

• Blue

• Kremlin Dusk

• Sakura ドロプス

• Passion

Easiest to sing? Well, mostly the rest of the tracks I didn't mention above. Hikki sings at a relatively mid tempo rate most of the tiem, so I'm good. Now, don't get me started on how hard singing to Ayumi Hamasaki is. AGHHH.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing?   Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:32 pm

Ha ha ha.

I have a difficult enough time remembering the order of the lyrics in the short two-sentance stanzas in the Japanese songs. It's far from my ability to sing her songs.

I have absolutely no musical or vocal talents!

However, I have to say that for some reason, I have the Heart Station song nearly memorized. Considering that it's newer, this is very surprising.

I've often wondered about the choice of using reversed lyrics in Passion - although admittedly, it adds to the ethereal qualities of the song.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuki
Tsuki

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing?   Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:16 pm

My vocal capabilities are VERY limited, so I can't hit those high notes as she can. The lyrics aren't so hard to pronounce (unless she's going real fast), so I can pretty much sing along until she starts soaring in the upper ranges.

Hardest:

Kremlin Dusk. I don't even try to follow her in those scales or second-half anymore.

BLUE chorus, again, for obvious reasons.

Be My Last. Darn those aaahh's!

Easiest:

Niji-iro BASU. The repetitive-ness makes for a very sing-able song. I'm sure there's a lot of made-up words and grammatical errors there, but oh well.

Heart Station

I'm sure there's more, but I'm too lazy to think of any right now. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing?   Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:06 pm

I found Niji-iro BASU really easy to sing along to. Others... meh... I manage Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing?   Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:00 pm

I never really liked Niji-iro BASU before until I heard the ending where she says "Everybody feels the same." That part is simply awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing?   Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:16 pm

I just love it all. I also love Making Love. I made a karaoke, and I can sing with the "alto" part. Simple and Clean is HARD, though!! I have to make an abridged version for my low voice. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soulhunter014

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing?   Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:32 pm

I always sing her songs though, hardest for me is Dareka which I can't reach the high notes. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing?   Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardest/Easiest Utada songs you can sing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikki Station Forums :: Utada Hikaru :: Music-
Jump to: