HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-05-24

What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time Empty
PostSubject: What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time   What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 6:56 pm

So, I've been away for a while and most new Hikki fans prob don't know who I am. I am Amai on UtadaNet (which I don't have time to go to anymore >.< and I was DaGoosinator on YouTube until my account got shut down. I didn't go back because, well... some email about colleges looking at disabled accounts scared me. *shivers*.

If any of you are my old friends, give a hi here! If you're new, I'd LUUUUUV to be your best friend in the world! flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time   What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:19 pm

OMG! You're DaGoosinator on YouTube! (well you obviously stated that) I really loved watching you're updates on Hikki! D= So sad to hear that you didn't go back on. I was really wondering where you were (and Jushkabob if you know him) D= Sorry, I don't want to sound like a stalker >.< Let me introduce myself properly! I'm Rin! =D It's nice to know that you're not dead or anything o_o... XDD Hope to hear more from you~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/horonigai/
haatosuteishon
haatosuteishon

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time   What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:11 am

Amai, remember me? I'm *meow* from UtadaNet xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://laizenchi.blogspot.com
hageshii_AME
hageshii_AME

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time   What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:28 am

Unfortunately I don't know you from anywhere, but I'm sure we can become good friends here!

Hello DaAmain, (If that's an okay nickname for you,) I hope we have a good time here on this forum!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time   What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:20 am

A ha! *meow* I remember! And Rin! So happy to see you two!! Smile

Hi ya Hageshii! Thanks for the warm welcome! LOOOVE for you to be my best friend! Anyone wanna ask me anything, feel free!!

My fave color is pink (and rainbow as you can see from my avatar)

I got into Hikki through KH (surprise, surprise)

Fave song is Beautiful World followed closely by Passion and Niji-iro BASU

And... yeah!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pauloferreira
pauloferreira

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time   What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:48 am

DaAmainator wrote:
A ha! *meow* I remember! And Rin! So happy to see you two!! Smile

Hi ya Hageshii! Thanks for the warm welcome! LOOOVE for you to be my best friend! Anyone wanna ask me anything, feel free!!

My fave color is pink (and rainbow as you can see from my avatar)

I got into Hikki through KH (surprise, surprise)

Fave song is Beautiful World followed closely by Passion and Niji-iro BASU

And... yeah!!

Everyone's knew everyone from somewhere. i'm feelin' like an egg in a chocolat, uhauhahua (without place, rsr)....

lol!

Like a Star @ heaven uuu, beautiful world...

Great song, either, hehehe

Welcome man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pauloferreira.uaivip.com.br
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time   What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:52 pm

[/quote]

Everyone's knew everyone from somewhere. i'm feelin' like an egg in a chocolate, uhauhahua (without place, rsr)....[/quote]

*shrugs* Everyone's gotta start somewhere. I still feel like a n00b!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amai Wana
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 256

PostSubject: Re: What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time   What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:34 pm

Nice to meet you DaAmainator!!!
I love Niji-iro Basu too so yay!!

Hope to see you around the bus more often
...wait what?! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amaiwana.wordpress.com/
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

PostSubject: Re: What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time   What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:02 pm

XDD I think A LOT of people found out about Hikki from KH. It is a worldwide game. No matter what Dareka no..., Flavor of Life, and Prisoner of Love will always be my favorite! =D I love how Hikki Station brings everyone together! =D I'm glad Sanosuke didn't stop doing HS. D= I was really upset when it was temporarily shut down. Weren't you?
Back to top Go down
Gold_Station
Gold_Station

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time   What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:48 am

OMG, HIIIIIIIIIIII DaGoosinator. I'm hoping you got who I am from that long hi.WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....random.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time   What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:13 am

Wheeeeeee! No. Way. (fyi, Gold_Station and I go way back... lol)

Yeah, I was temporarily at a loss when the blueHikari went down. I started clicking on the icon in my faves and it would just come up a blank and I didn't know what happened. After a few days, I started getting suspicious. Don't know how I found HS, but thank God I did.

Don't do that to us again, Sanosuke. We're here to help, so just ask if schoolwork is getting too overwhelming. We know how it feels. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gold_Station
Gold_Station

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time   What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:15 pm

I'm so happy I found you, I was sad when you never made a new youtube, I made like 5, the rest were deleted.^^ What happaned to jushkabob, is he still on youtube?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time   What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:51 pm

Gold_Station wrote:
What happaned to jushkabob, is he still on youtube?

Oh my! Did he really disappear? What a shame!! I'm glad I found you again! If Jushy is out there, please join this forum!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

PostSubject: Re: What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time   What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:11 pm

Yea I know! D= It's been like a month? or even more since he's been gone. Really sad. I also enjoyed his videos too!
Back to top Go down
raul27
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time   What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:03 am

hi there!

thanks for visiting my channel Smile

hope to be friends with you Smile

Raul here, from Philippines ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/raulxhikki
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time   What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:43 am

raul27 wrote:
hi there!

thanks for visiting my channel Smile

hope to be friends with you Smile

Raul here, from Philippines ^_^

Love friends! Thank you, Raul.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emmiranda
emmiranda

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time   What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:37 am

Wow!, I just found this site and saw it had forums, then accesed to the Introduce yourself section and entered to a random thread, and I found DaGoosinator!, the funny thing is that I've been wondering what had happened to you!, since you disappear from YouTube I couldn't get my Hikki Weekly Updates properly =(, I'm soooo glad I found you here!

BTW, I'm emmiranda at YouTube, don't know if you remember me but still wanted to say Hi!, just because of you I registered here haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/emmiranda
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time   What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:22 pm

Hello, DaAmainator.

I've seen your updates on Youtube before, but I never watched them - as I kept pretty up to date with Hikki's blog myself.

A pleasure to meet you formally. I really like your avatar: it's quite cute. It somehow reminds me of those old Saturday morning cartoons.. Care Bears and the like.

I was WONDERING what happened to BlueHikari.. I have it bookmarked too - and it never worked after I added it. Now that I know that I'm not the only one who has found that it has dissapeared.. I feel a bit better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time   What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:51 pm

blueHikari -> Hikki Station. Wink

DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time   What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:26 pm

emmiranda wrote:
... since your disappear from YouTube I couldn't get my Hikki Weekly Updates properly =(, I'm soooo glad I found you here!

Meep! My appologies emmiranda! I lost time and YouTube shut down my account for my Beautiful World karaokes.... I'm glad you enjoyed them while you did.

flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time   What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What up? DaAmainator here! Intro time
Page 1 of 1