HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Let's dream about it... One more MTV Unplugged!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pauloferreira
pauloferreira

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Let's dream about it... One more MTV Unplugged! Empty
PostSubject: Let's dream about it... One more MTV Unplugged!   Let's dream about it... One more MTV Unplugged! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:45 pm

Hey people!

Well, I was thinkin' today 'bout one more MTV Unplugged for Utada. Well, it's just a dream 'cos the chance of it to occour is minimal, but why not dream 'bout a playlist of our favourite songs? Unplugged is a great chance to listen the artist in your own essence, what makes any MTV Unplugged 'unique'!!

Do your playlist and explain why those musics!

My playlist is:

1 - SAKURA Drops
{ All lights down. Just the letters of the name of artist and MTV Unplugged words, and everyone applauds to the dark stage. So the batteries starts, just as the star od the music, and she appears, bounce bounce }

2 - Deep River
{ Only guitar... After, only guitar and some drums... }

3 - Flavor of Life - Feat. The Domoto Brothers
{ The normal version speed }

4 - Traveling
{ with a lot of strange instruments, like Björk's Unplugged }

5 - COLORS
{ With the emotion that only Utada can put on it... }

6 - Take 5
{ I was thinkin' 'bout putting it on the end of Unplugged, but the original Unplugged ended sooo sad with Final Distance... In the end, all lights go down again. }

7 - Passion
{ Light's comin' back, very slowly in the start, 'till she start singin again. Great music... }

8 - Letters
{ For me, all the live's from this music seems like an acoustic version, hahaha... }

9 - Prisoner Of Love
{ A "good vibin' version, would sound good, with like shaka-shaka's }

10 - A.S.A.P.
{ Like all acoustics, some non' single musics to listen... An acoustic veriosn of this one would be cool, a work that only Utada can do... }

11 - Keep Tryin'
{ This one's ROCKS!!! }

12 - Hikari
{ Ends like the Budokan... }

I thought 'bout Celebrate to end, but the time would not do... Acoustic isn't that far enough, rsrsrsrs. Be My Last would be a good song too...

Well, that's all, huahuahuahua

Suggestions? Critics?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pauloferreira.uaivip.com.br
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: Let's dream about it... One more MTV Unplugged!   Let's dream about it... One more MTV Unplugged! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:41 pm

I definitely want another MTV Unplugged! Your playlist sounds great, and I'd buy the DVD if such a performance was released XD

If there are songs I want to see performed they would probably be most of her album only tracks that didn't get performed live. But anyway, here's my idea for a performance.

1 - Letters

{I think this song should be able to get the audience interested... I'd like to see it performed live, probably with a piano or any instrument that makes it different from the Utada United 2006 performance XD I guess it would have to be another acoustic version...}

2 - Kotoba Ni Naranai Kimochi

{This song sounded very digital, and I would like to see how they could perform such a song with different instruments. Probably with some unique eastern instruments...}

3 - Beautiful World

{I'd do anything to see this song performed live again. I think that pianos are the only instruments that go with the song, but they could be able to do something different. But the main reason I want to see this performed live is the ad-libbing, which makes the songs unique from the album version.}

4 - Prisoner Of Love

{I want a huge orchestra for this song no matter how much yen it takes
Twisted Evil I'd really want to see Utada create another version of this song.}

5 - TAKE 5

{I got used to hearing this song after Prisoner Of Love, so I'd want to see it performed after it during a live performance XD Hikki might replace the synths with strings, and the stage could be lit with a deep blue light.}

6 - Keep Tryin'

{I think TAKE 5 could flow easily into this song, and it will probably lighten the mood of the performance before it becomes too dark. An acoustic version would be wonderful...}

7 - Something from her next album

{Since she sang "With or Without You" last time, I thought she might want to sing another English cover of some song... But it would be way better to hear her perform one of her own English songs from her new album!}

8 - Deep River

{I think this song would make a nice ending... It gives us something different from the usual Hikari endings (not that I have a problem with that XD) Besides both tracks are from DEEP RIVER, so I guess it would work.}

I still think your playlist is better and far more creative XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pauloferreira
pauloferreira

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Let's dream about it... One more MTV Unplugged!   Let's dream about it... One more MTV Unplugged! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:56 am

Hey dude!

Well, your playlist is good man! The only problem for me is that I hated the number of tracks from the Unplugged... It ends very fast, hahahaa

Why not the second Unplugged MTV with a double cd's edition? The only one that i know was from Lauryn Hill Unplugged's...

Letters: God choice to start over. I was thinking in it or in COLORS too. An Unplugged version of it would be great man!

Something from her next album: I thought 'bout it, but I forget to put, uhauhahua. Why not the Prisoner of Love, but In English? Forget it, already has the POL here, uhauhauha

Beautiful World: Great choice!! A lot of instruments, a different sound, man, would sounds great! bounce

Deep River: A sad end... I don't like them, it seems like a film with sad end, hahaha...

Good playlist! Let's send to Utada, plz, huauhauha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pauloferreira.uaivip.com.br
A.R.I.E.L
A.R.I.E.L

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Let's dream about it... One more MTV Unplugged!   Let's dream about it... One more MTV Unplugged! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:34 pm

I'd have to take some time to think before making a full set list like that, but I do know that I would for sure want to see her perform Drama and Play Ball.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's dream about it... One more MTV Unplugged!   Let's dream about it... One more MTV Unplugged! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's dream about it... One more MTV Unplugged!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikki Station Forums :: Utada Hikaru :: Music-
Jump to: