Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

marriage>?

Go down 
+4
hageshii_AME
SuperKuman
Hikkifan34
davidteoh
8 posters
AuthorMessage
davidteoh
davidteoh

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-24

marriage>? Empty
PostSubject: marriage>?   marriage>? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:56 pm

Have u ever thought of utada hikaru marrying again?XD
Back to top Go down
Hikkifan34
Fan
Fan
Hikkifan34

Number of posts : 58

marriage>? Empty
PostSubject: Re: marriage>?   marriage>? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:11 am

Yea she deserves a good guy. I just think 2 things
1. she married to young (19)
and 2 Her husband was from a different generation and they obviously had different views on life and love
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystal-utada.net
SuperKuman
SuperKuman

Number of posts : 24

marriage>? Empty
PostSubject: Re: marriage>?   marriage>? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:15 am

maybe after that marriage she found it harder to choose a partner though...
anyway, best of luck to our Hikki ^^
Back to top Go down
hageshii_AME
hageshii_AME

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-05-25

marriage>? Empty
PostSubject: Re: marriage>?   marriage>? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:51 am

I believe that she should do whatever she feels best with. whatever her decision is, I'm sure she will be able to learn and grow in it.
Back to top Go down
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

Number of posts : 151

marriage>? Empty
PostSubject: Re: marriage>?   marriage>? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:30 pm

I could never really see Hikki with her first husband. The farthest I could ever see their relationship would go would be close friends. I think Hikki deserves someone but right now she just needs some space and time alone and just go out and do outrageous things! Plus, I think we all know that HEART STATION was "from the bottom of [her] heart"~ XDD and she'll definitely write a lot of songs because of what she experienced after their divorce.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/horonigai/
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

marriage>? Empty
PostSubject: Re: marriage>?   marriage>? I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:33 am

Well, she def developed throughout the Heart Station album. I think she's fully matured now (in... some sense... lol! ) I don't know if she could bounce back, but she's always been the type to want to retire and be a good wife. I think she def deserves a husband, but I don't know if a husband deserves her.
Back to top Go down
Skudder
Skudder

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-26

marriage>? Empty
PostSubject: Re: marriage>?   marriage>? I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:52 pm

There might be chance hikki and kaz will get back together. She said in an article, he's the one who understands her the most and they've been in contact despite the divorce..,maybe they'll follow in her parents footstep:marry, divorce X7. But this info's from a Taiwanese tabloid not to sure about it's credibility take it or leave it
Back to top Go down
http://ego-boundaries.blogspot.com/
theara
Fan
Fan
theara

Number of posts : 72

marriage>? Empty
PostSubject: Re: marriage>?   marriage>? I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:05 pm

Obviously, I hope she will find her soulmate in life. I really don't know if she should get back with her ex but she has matured a lot since the start and end of the marriage.

I think she should move on or take some time off from dating. Do some soul searching, which she has already done.
Back to top Go down
http://digg.com/
Sponsored content

marriage>? Empty
PostSubject: Re: marriage>?   marriage>? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

marriage>?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikki Station Forums :: Utada Hikaru :: Discussion | Questions-
Jump to: