Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Hello! Hageshii_AME is here!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hageshii_AME
hageshii_AME

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Hello! Hageshii_AME is here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello! Hageshii_AME is here!!!   Hello! Hageshii_AME is here!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:41 am

Hello! It's so nice to join a forum that's devoted to Utada-san!

I'm new, but I promise not to fail you all!

If anyone hasn't noticed, hageshii ame comes from "this is love" the first song on her ULTRA BLUE album. It's been my screen name all over the place lately.
Back to top Go down
SuperKuman
SuperKuman

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Hageshii_AME is here!!!   Hello! Hageshii_AME is here!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:36 am

Nice to meet you!

This Is Love is also one of my favorites from half of the album. Very Happy (or is it everyone's favorite, don't know xD)
Back to top Go down
pauloferreira
pauloferreira

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Hageshii_AME is here!!!   Hello! Hageshii_AME is here!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:46 am

hageshii_AME wrote:
Hello! It's so nice to join a forum that's devoted to Utada-san!

I'm new, but I promise not to fail you all!

If anyone hasn't noticed, hageshii ame comes from "this is love" the first song on her ULTRA BLUE album. It's been my screen name all over the place lately.

This is Love is a great song! I like it a lot!

Welcome girl!! Feel free to get in touch!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pauloferreira.uaivip.com.br
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Hageshii_AME is here!!!   Hello! Hageshii_AME is here!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:26 am

This Is Love is one of Hikki's most underrated songs. It's great! Glad you picked a lyric for your name.
Back to top Go down
hageshii_AME
hageshii_AME

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Hageshii_AME is here!!!   Hello! Hageshii_AME is here!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:49 pm

Hageshii Ame meant "Violent/Intense Rain," so I thought it had a very nice ring to it. I think it got underrated because it wasn't released by itself as a single... I'm sure if they did it would have been heard so much more.
Back to top Go down
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Hageshii_AME is here!!!   Hello! Hageshii_AME is here!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:20 pm

Welcome! Name's Rin. =D XDD That's cool that you got you're User from "This Is Love". I also got mine (sorta) from Deep River. Even though the exact words aren't from the song itself, I remember reading the translations and coming across the word "my pain" and it just lead me to WatashiNoItami. I now i use it a lot too~ XDD >.< Sorry for rambling. D= I have to agree with you that a lot of people would have heard a lot from it if it had a physical single and not a digital. I got really upset when I found that out (thought i could get a karaoke version from it).
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/horonigai/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Hageshii_AME is here!!!   Hello! Hageshii_AME is here!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! Hageshii_AME is here!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikki Station Forums :: Site | Forum Related :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: