HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

The Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-05-24

The Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Rules   The Rules I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:34 pm

I very much like the rule about no spamming. I'm sure we'll all to our best not to. What a Face

I would like to add about spelling, grammar, and language. Naturally, since this is about a Japanese artist, we're going to have a lot of Japanese speaking people on here, and, naturally, we're also going to have English speaking people. So a language boundary might behoove our forum.

Spelling should count. I know a lot of you IMers might not like it, but in order to understand what people are saying and share our opinions (what else is a blog for?) we should have spelling count. It would just make things easier for everyone.

farao

Feel free to disapprove if you need; I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DSL5
Fan
Fan
DSL5

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-05-24

The Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rules   The Rules I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:25 pm

I agree. Already, I have had trouble understanding some posts because of missing letters or typos. If everyone could preview their posts before posting them (there's a "preview" button to the left of the "send" button), it would help a lot of people understand what is being said. It's one thing not to be familiar with the language, but its another to spell "she" as "se".
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Rules
Page 1 of 1