HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Last Friends - Japanese TV Series

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Last Friends - Japanese TV Series - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:16 pm

Yes, she usually doesn't lie in her blogs. But how in the world did she get the lyrics PERFECT for the series???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikkifan34
Fan
Fan
Hikkifan34

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:36 pm

shes just thr good sge didnt write the song FOR THE DRAMA they asked if they could insert/use it as a theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.crystal-utada.net
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:13 pm

Hikkifan34 wrote:
shes just thr good sge didnt write the song FOR THE DRAMA they asked if they could insert/use it as a theme

Actually they asked her to write lyrics that could relate to both lovers and friends. She nailed it.

Macdan
Macdan

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:57 pm

guess i'm quite late for a post, but i just finish watching the drama yesterday... at first i thought sousuke was a handsome dude, only after i seen him beat michiru up then i start to hate him more and more...

Takeru was like too nice a character, the part I do not understand is that, how can he hold 2 jobs and still be so full of energy... make-up artist in the morning, and a bartender at night, went back to the sharehouse for party every night... doesn't he need to sleep? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theara
Fan
Fan
theara

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:22 pm

I don't want to read too much about this drama but I do plan on watching it. Seems to be a very mature show. Plus Hikki did a song for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digg.com/
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:29 pm

I suppose Takeru was only p/t for both, or at the least, one of his jobs.

I think that PoL was used a few too many times in the series. It's a great song.. but they seemed to pull that card a bit too often. I loved the instrumental version though.

Yes, it was a great show overall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:51 pm

I thought it was a good show, but the writers just screwed up in the end. They were adding too much issues to each character, and thus, everything in the end wasn't resolved. I enjoyed watching it, but it's likely that I will never watch it again.

SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:36 am

Is it possible there will be Last Friends second season Very Happy. Well actually til now I'm not watching it , I couldn't find the DVD so I'm curious bout this drama
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:38 am

There have been rumors about a movie in progress. I'm not too sure though. I haven't been in touch with all of the "Last Friends" discussion.

Macdan
Macdan

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:35 am

I pity for Michiru because she had such a violent boyfriend, but what makes her keep going back to him? If I was her, i would have just run away... lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Friends - Japanese TV Series   Last Friends - Japanese TV Series - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Friends - Japanese TV Series
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3