Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery

Go down 
+3
Blue
Prisoner of Hikki
AnimeLunatic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-05-25

AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery Empty
PostSubject: AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery   AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:20 pm

I made LOTS of pictures in the past and posted them on Keiichi Anime Forever. Well, I guess I can post em here as well. Here are my pictures that I made. The ones at the very top at my most earliest works while the ones descending to the bottom are the latest ones I've made meaning the ones I've made just recently.
Spoiler:

If you guys enjoy my work, I could start posting my pictures here from now on as well. What do you guys think?

Last edited by AnimeLunatic on Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery   AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:02 am

I really like the first two, number 13 and 17, and the last two.

The first two have nice detail and I love the folds in the clothing.

The last two drawings are also filled with emotion. Great pencil work, and good job on the hands Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

PostSubject: Re: AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery   AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:49 am

Lol thanks for your comment! You really like 13? I not too fond of it. It was just an experiment if I could draw in a new style. XD
Back to top Go down
Blue
Fan
Fan
Blue

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery   AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:25 pm

Nice work <3 you've got some talent !! I can barely draw a straight line >_<
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery   AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:20 pm

Looks like you're a shading queen! GOOD FOR YOU! I can't shade for my life. Did it take you long, or is it just a knack?
Back to top Go down
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

PostSubject: Re: AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery   AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:09 pm

Shading queen? : P

And by how long, which drawing are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery   AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:13 am

WOW! YOU'RE AWESOME Exclamation ! And I am not just saying that. I mean, really awesome. I wish I could draw that well Crying or Very sad . I'll be posting my drawings here soon, as well.
Back to top Go down
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

PostSubject: Re: AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery   AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:49 pm

Lol thanks for the comment. I'll be looking forward to your drawings and ill be sure to give you some feedback if you need any improvements.
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery   AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:00 pm

AnimeLunatic wrote:

And by how long, which drawing are you talking about?

I mean, in general, how long did it take you to learn how to draw or did it just happen? Also, you should do more in color!
Back to top Go down
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

PostSubject: Re: AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery   AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:52 pm

I tried to color and well....I'm not exactly a color master. XD

And in general of how long it took me to get to the level I am at right now? Well I started drawing in 2nd grade......so about 9 years without any art class. XD
Back to top Go down
s0ysauce
Sano's Lil' Girl
Sano's Lil' Girl
s0ysauce

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery   AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:43 pm

You should draw more on white paper Ani.

Such a waste for some pictures to be on line paper. Especially the last one. D:
Back to top Go down
Crescentlupin9
Crescentlupin9

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery   AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:36 am

yay XD i like your drawings too Ani-san :3 its me lupey! XD
Back to top Go down
http://crescentlupin9.deviantart.com
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

PostSubject: Re: AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery   AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:32 am

s0ysauce wrote:
You should draw more on white paper Ani.

Such a waste for some pictures to be on line paper. Especially the last one. D:
I know! I feel hella bad that I drew it on line paper. XD
Back to top Go down
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

PostSubject: Re: AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery   AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:26 am

UPDATE! I just added two new pics to the first page. Both are fanart for The Dark Knight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery   AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AnimeLunatic's Art Gallery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikki Station Forums :: General :: Creations-
Jump to: