Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Cd Japan & Yes Asia affiliate Links

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Fan
Fan
Blue

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Cd Japan & Yes Asia affiliate Links Empty
PostSubject: Cd Japan & Yes Asia affiliate Links   Cd Japan & Yes Asia affiliate Links I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:41 am

Hi <3 I'd like to suggest that you might have those Yes Asia & Cd Japan affiliate links somewhere within the forum that way if anyone orders any Hikki Cds or even other merchadise maybe you can get a % back I know it's not much but it will help with the forum and even Hikki Station, If there is already I apologize Sad & you can delete this post. I'm pretty sure I checked though Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Cd Japan & Yes Asia affiliate Links   Cd Japan & Yes Asia affiliate Links I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:43 am

Haha, I was considering doing that a few months ago.

It is possible in the future. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://hikkistation.net
Blue
Fan
Fan
Blue

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Cd Japan & Yes Asia affiliate Links   Cd Japan & Yes Asia affiliate Links I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:30 pm

Ok good (^_^) because I usually order often & would like to help out when I can, CD Jpn & YesAsia are getting my money anyways might as well get a (very small) profit back from it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cd Japan & Yes Asia affiliate Links   Cd Japan & Yes Asia affiliate Links I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cd Japan & Yes Asia affiliate Links
Page 1 of 1