Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION?

Go down 
+31
kindblue
malemale
kayoko
Amai Wana
Donovon-Bozu
Skudder
ekong
KremlinChaos
Blue
sakurablooms13
Taiyou
blue42
HEART STATION
pauloferreira
Clarity
hageshii_AME
DSL5
WatashiNoItami
DaAmainator
Anita
Nintendofanboy
AyUta
Prisoner of Hikki
pokill
Sanosuke
Pu_Jif
haatosuteishon
Miroku-san
Rather Hazy
SuperKuman
nword803
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skudder
Skudder

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-26

What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION?   What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:24 am

Mine are Celebrate, Take 5, Stay Gold and Fight the Blues.
Back to top Go down
http://ego-boundaries.blogspot.com/
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION?   What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:16 pm

Used to be Take 5, but now my new overdoses are Prisoner of Love...for some odd reason, Heart Station.
Back to top Go down
Amai Wana
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION?   What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:57 pm

My favorite songs...

Kiss & Cry [my favorite song released as a single from the HEART STATION era; the ending part where she adlibs about being on a natural high is just amazing; it was such a creative idea to take the melody of Hotel Lobby to make the song; one of my favorite songs by her and it's ultra addictive]

Prisoner Of Love [such an emotional presence from her voice and the instrumentation; the "stay with me" part just really puts the icing on the cake]

Take 5 [reminds me of stars and just an empty space; the instrumentation is so interesting that it holds interest; her vocals sound great as always; the abrupt ending really takes you by surprise and leaves you wanting more]

HEART STATION [an excellent lead-in single for the album; the lyrics are so pretty and her vocals sound wonderful; the chorus really shows the emotions as she sings "I love you"]

Niji-iro Bus [an interesting song because of the sound of the instrumentation is somewhat contrasting to the lyrics; an excellent way to end the album]

Top 5 Songs:

01. Kiss & Cry
02. Prisoner of Love
03. Niji-iro Bus
04. HEART STATION
05. Take 5

~Honorable Mention~ -> Flavor Of Life -Original Version-
Back to top Go down
http://amaiwana.wordpress.com/
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION?   What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:25 pm

its tough since im more into her recent works then the old era...but if id had to say the top 5 id say...lets see...heart station, fight the blues, prisoner of love, beautiful world, and kiss & cry...the last four can be in any order for me...its tough to pick which is better...but~ to me...heart station = her best song til this day..
Back to top Go down
malemale
malemale

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION?   What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:13 pm

Mine are "Fight The Blues", "HEART STAION", "Beautiful World", "Flavor Of Life" and "Prisoner Of Love". :-) I also really like "Boku wa Kuma", it's such a cute song, hehe (^o^)
Back to top Go down
kindblue
kindblue

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION?   What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:29 am

I would say Take 5,but I do like all of them. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Kiss&Cry
Kiss&Cry

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION?   What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:26 am

Celebrate is my number one. Then Take 5, Stay Gold & Beautiful World. Smile
Back to top Go down
Macdan
Macdan

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION?   What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:45 am

All are nice, but I always listen to Fight the Blues, Flavor of Life ~Ballad Version~ , Heart Station and Celebrate...
Back to top Go down
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION?   What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:56 am

After listening to Heart Station over and over my new list is
1.) Beautiful World
2.) Take5
3.) Niji-No Basu
4.) Heart Station
5.) Stay Gold

Well, my top 5 from that album of course Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
theara
Fan
Fan
theara

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION?   What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:44 pm

My favorite song from the album changes month to month.

I've been listening to 'Fight the Blues', 'Beautiful World', and 'Flavor of Life' a lot nowadays

Beautiful World was a song that I didn't listen to as much until about a month ago
Back to top Go down
http://digg.com/
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION?   What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:00 pm

When I first saw the tracklist, I was most looking forward to Celebrate and PoL. But it ended up that I love love LOVED Niji-iro BASU and Take 5 better. I also really like Fight The Blues and BW remains my favorite song ever.
Back to top Go down
Macdan
Macdan

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION?   What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:05 pm

I first listened to FoL, then PoL.. Recently, I have always listened to Fight The Blues
Back to top Go down
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION?   What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:34 am

I cant choose coz I love them all ^o^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION?   What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite songs on HEART STATION?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2