HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

The Official Namie Amuro Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

The Official Namie Amuro Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Namie Amuro Thread   The Official Namie Amuro Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:36 pm

BEST FICTION is selling like crazy. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if it surpasses HEART STATION.

x->1->1->1->1->1->1 - Amuro Namie - 109,287 + 77,477 + 50,607 + 46,343 + 47,011 + 59,929 (x1.7) = 664,112

That's amazing.

Blue
Fan
Fan
Blue

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Official Namie Amuro Thread   The Official Namie Amuro Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:28 pm

^That is amazing <3 Cd Japan sent my order last monday but I still haven't gotten it yet Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: The Official Namie Amuro Thread   The Official Namie Amuro Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:53 pm

Results from the first two weeks: 681k + 221k = 902k

Amazing.

Rather Hazy
Fan
Fan
Rather Hazy

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: The Official Namie Amuro Thread   The Official Namie Amuro Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:48 pm

I think just the fact that she outsold her previous best album's entire chart run in a couple of days was amazing enough, but it's great that she's really hitting it big again after being relatively unpopular but still making really good music.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Fan
Fan
Blue

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Official Namie Amuro Thread   The Official Namie Amuro Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:11 am

I finally got my Best Fiction Smile So now I'm happy and also happy with the sales Go Namie <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The Official Namie Amuro Thread   The Official Namie Amuro Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:05 am

Well after listening to more of her songs I like "New Look," "Rock Steady," "Baby Don't Cry," "Violet Sauce," "Full Moon," "Hide & Seek," "So Crazy," "Come," and some others. I hope to be able to purchase "PLAY" or "BEST FICTION" for a collection and support purposes ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
blue42
Fan
Fan
blue42

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: The Official Namie Amuro Thread   The Official Namie Amuro Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:09 am

Nintendofanboy wrote:
Well after listening to more of her songs I like "New Look," "Rock Steady," "Baby Don't Cry," "Violet Sauce," "Full Moon," "Hide & Seek," "So Crazy," "Come," and some others. I hope to be able to purchase "PLAY" or "BEST FICTION" for a collection and support purposes ^^
PLAY is amazing.
Every song on the album is good enough to be a single, honestly; I love it so much, <3
Queen Of Hip-Pop is an other fav of mine. Very Happy
But definitely try out BEST FICTION to get a feel for all her singles, but keep in mind that's her new stuff. Old Namie is pop-dance, new Namie is R&B/Hip-Pop. That's not to say her old stuff is bad, it's just radically different to compare "Baby Don't Cry" to "CAN YOU CELEBRATE?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amai Wana
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The Official Namie Amuro Thread   The Official Namie Amuro Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:06 am

BEST FICTION looks to seal week number 6 while maintaining the number 1 spot weekly...I'm just...in awe. I'm so glad Namie is selling so well. She's currently number 3 in the Yearly Album Charts! GOOO NAMIE POWER!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amaiwana.wordpress.com/
blue42
Fan
Fan
blue42

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: The Official Namie Amuro Thread   The Official Namie Amuro Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:31 pm

Today she's #2~
Quote :

Date : 6/09/08

1 TIME
MONKEY MAJIK
Sold:3721

2 BEST FICTION
Amuro, Namie
Sold:3685

3 SINGLES BEST
Tokunagu, Hideaki
Sold:1645
From Oricon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amai Wana
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The Official Namie Amuro Thread   The Official Namie Amuro Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:18 pm

I think it's gonna be really close between her and MONKEY MAGIK...but she is currently one for the week so if the gap is this small then she just may be able to inch ahead of them for the number 1 Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amaiwana.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Namie Amuro Thread   The Official Namie Amuro Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Namie Amuro Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2