Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

What would YOU do???

Go down 
+21
Piasu Maikeru
yurilovesutada
illastrate
questionsmakemeblue
Tsuki
s0ysauce
kindblue
theara
macboy1224
kayoko
DaAmainator
Skudder
WatashiNoItami
KremlinChaos
Prisoner of Hikki
Hikkifan34
Blue
Sanosuke
Nintendofanboy
DSL5
Donovon-Bozu
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikkifan34
Fan
Fan
Hikkifan34

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-24

What would YOU do??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:05 pm

I would try a learn as much as I can from her spiritually and musically as well as vocal technique and generally try to get to know her as a person and enjoy her time with her I would want to learn as much as I can
What would you do uf hikki was your wife?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystal-utada.net
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:28 pm

id love and cherish everything about our relationship...id give up everything id do and go quiet with my career so i could support her in her music career...she'd have my full support through everything...id love her so~~~ much...i wouldnt stop talking about her to my friends and family...it would be a truly amazing experience..

what would you do if hikki couldnt sing anymore?
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:36 pm

Oh my! A horrible thought and I would beg her to at least keep writing. Actually, it wouldn't be so bad. She did once say she would like to only write for another. I would get the best singer and most modest nice person and push them into Hikki's arms and say, HERE, LISTEN TO THIS WOMAN AND SING WHAT SHE WROTE EXACTLY RIGHT. teehee

What would you do if Hikki decided to become a fashion queen the minute she entered your fashion gallery (pretend your a fashion designer) and asked you to design her whole line?
Back to top Go down
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:32 pm

I'd produce clothes of all kinds for her! Cute, gorgeous, unique... Anything she wants!

What would you do if Hikki asked to be your personal music instructor?
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:35 pm

I would ask her to help me make a ballad. Razz

What would you do if Hikki was to retire from her music career after the English album?
Back to top Go down
http://hikkistation.net
macboy1224
macboy1224

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:38 pm

I would cry for a little while, but then I would be happy for her and hope she does her best in whatever she chooses to do.

What would you do if you and Hikki switched places for a day?
Back to top Go down
Skudder
Skudder

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:35 am

I would learn as much as I can about her and go to her studio where she makes magic. Explore her computer to hear any possible upcoming tracks and relish in the fact that Hikki knows something about me.

What would YOU do if Hikki somehow disabled all illegal downloads of her songs on the net?
Back to top Go down
http://ego-boundaries.blogspot.com/
theara
Fan
Fan
theara

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:24 am

I would go broke buying everything of her's, possibly multiples of them for me and my friends.

What would you do if hikki said that she wanted to retire from singing right now?
Back to top Go down
http://digg.com/
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:53 am

I'd be shocked and actually email her and say, "Are you for real?" and support her all the way, but be a little sad.

What would you do if someone related to you married Hikki and she let you listen to her songs while she's creating them?
Back to top Go down
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:28 pm

I'd freak and hound them all day on the internet and phone, and give creative criticism (along wih everyone else's opinions here) on her songs, and gloat that one of my in-laws is the best singer in the world!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

What would you do if Hikki...Crying or Very sad...became a...c- country singer?
Back to top Go down
theara
Fan
Fan
theara

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:31 pm

I'd support her country sound if she'll be anything like Carrie Underwood bounce
She'll probably sing nothing but country ballads.

What would you do if hikki wanted to just write and produce music - and not sing/perform anymore?
Back to top Go down
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:49 pm

that wouldnt be so bad...its still her words and productions but for the singer..id dread never hearing hikki-san sing again...but still id support her writing and producing..she'd be the most famous songwriter in the world...hehe

what would you do if hikki moved in next door to you?
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:49 am

... wasn't this already asked? *shrugs* I'd bake my famous chocolate cake and welcome her to the neighborhood and tell her I'm a really really really REALLY huge fan and ask if she's ever heard of this forum. Then I'd be the besterest neighbor in life!

What would you do if Hikki lost her job, her money, EVERYTHING to her ex (I refuse to say his name) in a late-found prenup that says he gains everything of hers (INCLUDING Kuma-Chan)??
Back to top Go down
Hikkifan34
Fan
Fan
Hikkifan34

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:41 pm

I would kill him and plant drugs on his body(ps not the best question to ask on a board full of hikki fans) What would you do if you say Hikaru in a kuma suit at a event
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystal-utada.net
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:13 pm

I'd run into the bathroom, call my mom to get a baby Kuma suit and wear it around the event and then find Hikaru and say, "What a coincidence!!"

What would you do if you were walking through New York with your friends and Hikaru happens to be in the same cafe as you wearing the exact same outfit?
Back to top Go down
Blue
Fan
Fan
Blue

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:05 am

I'd ask to take a picture with her and post it here <3

What would you do if Hikki asked you to wear the Kuma- Chang outfit she keeps in her home and come to work with her one day?
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:56 pm

At the same time? I would jump up and down bounce and scream "YES OF COURSE!"

What would you do if Hikki started to become a body builder and grew really really huge muscles (especially biceps)?
Back to top Go down
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:20 pm

I’d commit suicide in the most painful way that’s possible Evil or Very Mad

What would you do if Hikki entrusted you with a new track and asked you to make sure it wouldn’t leak onto the internet?
Back to top Go down
Blue
Fan
Fan
Blue

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:40 pm

I'd feel special >o<

What would you do if Hikki wrote a book and as you read it, you found out if was about your life?
Back to top Go down
kindblue
kindblue

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:21 am

I would also feel special,but I'm only a teenager,what's there to write about? Smile

What would you do if you were suddenly a famous singer in Japan and then you meet Hikki?
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:50 pm

If I could sing that is, I would spaz and ask her to sing with me on some Japanese TV show or be on Human Tetris with me and have us always having coffee and discussing music together.

If Hikki decided to compose a Broadway musical of her songs (intertwined with a plot and story), what do you think it would be about and who would the star be (OTHER than her)?
Back to top Go down
theara
Fan
Fan
theara

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:10 pm

i'm not answering DaAmainator's question because I have no response except that the person to play her is easily - MIRACLE HIKARU!!!

someone else can answer the rest, carry on!
Back to top Go down
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:18 pm

...?(looking at above post)...?

---------

It would be about an awesome goddess of singing that releases a debut album that goes on to sell over 10 million copies, and she would go on to make more awesome music. The star would be...KUMA-CHANG IN A WIG! (hey, you wouldn't let me use hikki, so...)

----

What would you do if Hikki started making more Hip-Hop influenced music in the vein of Namie Amuro or Koda Kumi?
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:21 pm

Cry a little inside Sad and then move on and follow her music still. I don't think she could ever lose her star quality and that little something (I think she's described it as "dark") that makes her music so good.

What would you do if you found out Utada Hikaru was in this forum blogging with us?
Back to top Go down
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:17 pm

Be happy she's joining her fans on this forum

What would you do if you found out Utada wasn't singing the theme song to the next Kingdom Hearts game?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would YOU do???
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikki Station Forums :: Utada Hikaru :: Discussion | Questions-
Jump to: