Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

epik high...remapping korean music

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-27

epik high...remapping korean music Empty
PostSubject: epik high...remapping korean music   epik high...remapping korean music I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:01 pm

yes they are...epik high is the best epitome of what korean music should sound like...especially their new song...one ft. ji sun...youve gotta check it out...
Back to top Go down
theara
Fan
Fan
theara

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: epik high...remapping korean music   epik high...remapping korean music I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:27 am

i do like what Epik High is doing. Their style is soothing to the ears, good enough for american rap fans to enjoy.

I like a lot of their newer stuff. I haven't listened to the whole album yet but from what i hear, it's awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://digg.com/
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: epik high...remapping korean music   epik high...remapping korean music I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:06 am

I actually dig them! (and that's hard to do... I'm picky). Very rap, but a cool, old-school Utada feel.
Back to top Go down
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

PostSubject: Re: epik high...remapping korean music   epik high...remapping korean music I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:41 pm

not sure about the whole hikki feel but they are good regardless...their beats arent as hard but still they make their raps amazing...tablo and mithra...about two different styles of rapping and they fit perfectly..
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: epik high...remapping korean music   epik high...remapping korean music I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:02 pm

I really love One, Love Love Love, and Fan (in that order).
Back to top Go down
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

PostSubject: Re: epik high...remapping korean music   epik high...remapping korean music I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:16 pm

have you heard fly or paris...those are good ones as well..and listen to their new album..i havent heard all of it yet but i hear from my brother that they have really good songs on it too...
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: epik high...remapping korean music   epik high...remapping korean music I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:48 pm

Is that Pieces Part 1? Love Love Love is my fave. Fly and Paris are great, but the ones where they feature a girl installment are their best. I think they should get a girl in their band (since Ji Sun is sorta taken)
Back to top Go down
theara
Fan
Fan
theara

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: epik high...remapping korean music   epik high...remapping korean music I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:00 pm

Yes, their songs with a girl singing is usually really good. Refreshing
Back to top Go down
http://digg.com/
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

PostSubject: Re: epik high...remapping korean music   epik high...remapping korean music I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:08 pm

DaAmainator wrote:
Is that Pieces Part 1? Love Love Love is my fave. Fly and Paris are great, but the ones where they feature a girl installment are their best. I think they should get a girl in their band (since Ji Sun is sorta taken)

i kinda thought they should too but who would they get...if they changed now the music would have to change because it wont be ji sun singing anymore...voices can be similar in part but really listeners would be able to contrast the two...itd be great to have a girl to be a part of their group but its just too difficult to find someone to fill the big hole ji sun made in them when she sings...
Back to top Go down
Crescentlupin9
Crescentlupin9

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: epik high...remapping korean music   epik high...remapping korean music I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:28 am

I love their new songs from "Pieces" album i'm especially addicted to "One" X3
Back to top Go down
http://crescentlupin9.deviantart.com
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: epik high...remapping korean music   epik high...remapping korean music I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:25 pm

kayoko wrote:
...its just too difficult to find someone to fill the big hole ji sun made in them when she sings...

I think they should go into the modeling industry (since that's where they seem to get a lot of J-Pop Queens) and get a really good vocal. I think that's what they need. I wouldn't mind the contrast. I just think that they need an attachment, possibly a new beginning. They need someone who could, not overshadow Ji Sun, but just make way for the future.
Back to top Go down
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

PostSubject: Re: epik high...remapping korean music   epik high...remapping korean music I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:57 pm

in korea it doesnt work as well or that way at least...as soon as you get to an audition...they group a people together with fitting voices and make them a group...so most of the youngens are taken from the get-go..there arent many models there..if so..the older generation singers who people know so much..they should start an audition to find the next possible singer...they need a girl who no one knows with an amazing voice..to start fresh with someone no one's ever heard of...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: epik high...remapping korean music   epik high...remapping korean music I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

epik high...remapping korean music
Page 1 of 1