Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Greetings from Norway!

Go down 
+2
Amai Wana
malemale
6 posters
AuthorMessage
malemale
malemale

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Greetings from Norway! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Norway!   Greetings from Norway! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:58 am

Hello, everyone!

My name is Malene, and I just recently turned 16 :-) Even though it's easy to think I'm a male, since my username is malemale, I'm actually a female (my username is the 4 first letters in my name, repeated, hehe). I live in the ever cold Norway (it's pretty warm here now, though, but it's usually very cold!), and it's not very easy to be a big fan of Hikki or other Asian artists here. Norwegians are for the most time pretty stubborn, and don't want to listen to music we don't understand. So when I try to introduce Hikki or other Asian artists to my friends, they just laugh of me and my music taste! That's cruel, I really like my music, hehe :-D

Anyway, I'm really into music, books, manga and pretty much all Asia releated things (we all love Asia, don't we? :-D)

Well, here's a a picture of me. I look messed up all thime, but hopefully I look OK here:
Greetings from Norway! 60310344033

My brother took a picture of my eyes while I looked up at him. I actually think it turned out rather nice, hehe :-D
Greetings from Norway! SSA53957

What more is there to say? (I love Hikki, maybe, but you've probably figured that out, haha) If you want to know something, just ask :-)

Last edited by malemale on Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:38 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Wana
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Norway!   Greetings from Norway! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:52 pm

Aww, you look cute
Nice to meet you and hope to see you around the forums!!
Back to top Go down
http://amaiwana.wordpress.com/
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Norway!   Greetings from Norway! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:32 pm

Hi Hi!! Is Malene a European name?
Back to top Go down
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Norway!   Greetings from Norway! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:01 pm

Ha! I guess there's a lot of people that just don't want to hear anything that they don't understand. (Some of my friends are like yours too, they make fun of me 'cause I listen to J-Pop) Usually when I refer to any Japanese song they'd be like "BOKU WA KUMA?" TT_TT Very sad... Anyways, welcome to the forums and you have such a cute name! =D (You don't look messed up to me! Laughing )
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/horonigai/
malemale
malemale

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Norway!   Greetings from Norway! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:31 pm

Amai Wana wrote:
Aww, you look cute
Nice to meet you and hope to see you around the forums!!
Hehe, thanks, nice to meet you too :-) (^o^)

Donovon-Bozu wrote:
Hi Hi!! Is Malene a European name?
Yup, it is (Norwegian, to be specific) :-)

WatashiNoItami wrote:
Ha! I guess there's a lot of people that just don't want to hear anything that they don't understand. (Some of my friends are like yours too, they make fun of me 'cause I listen to J-Pop) Usually when I refer to any Japanese song they'd be like "BOKU WA KUMA?" TT_TT Very sad... Anyways, welcome to the forums and you have such a cute name! =D (You don't look messed up to me! Laughing )
Yeah, I know (>o<) People should be more open to good music, such as Hikki's! :-)

Aw, thanks :-D (^o^)
Back to top Go down
raul27
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Norway!   Greetings from Norway! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:38 am

hi there malemale Smile

hehe, yep, that's the first thought, you're a male, XD

Hikki here in our country is loved because of First Love Smile so when they hear the song, they know it's UTADA HIKARU, but that's all they know

i know its hard for you to be alone there, hope you'll encourage more to listen to our idol XD

btw, i'm Raul, the Lionheart, 20, from the Philippines Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/raulxhikki
malemale
malemale

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Norway!   Greetings from Norway! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:03 pm

raul27 wrote:
hi there malemale Smile

hehe, yep, that's the first thought, you're a male, XD

Hikki here in our country is loved because of First Love Smile so when they hear the song, they know it's UTADA HIKARU, but that's all they know

i know its hard for you to be alone there, hope you'll encourage more to listen to our idol XD

btw, i'm Raul, the Lionheart, 20, from the Philippines Smile
Hehe, yeah, I thought so, that's why I mentioned it :-P

Well, at least they know it's her when they hear the song. Almost nobody knows who Hikki is here :-(

Hi Raul, nice to meet you :-D
Back to top Go down
raul27
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Norway!   Greetings from Norway! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:47 pm

^_^

nice to meet you too Smile

BJJ too XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/raulxhikki
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Norway!   Greetings from Norway! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:16 pm

Oh, and is it pronouced MAY-lean, or MUH-lin?
Back to top Go down
malemale
malemale

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Norway!   Greetings from Norway! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:30 am

Donovon-Bozu wrote:
Oh, and is it pronouced MAY-lean, or MUH-lin?
Well, it's pronouced MA-LE-NE, just like you spell it. But I understand if that's difficult for non-Norwegians, because of accent differences and stuff, so you can pronouce it whatever you like, hehe :-)
Back to top Go down
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Norway!   Greetings from Norway! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:42 pm

Oh! Like a Norweigian Melanie?
Back to top Go down
mayu
mayu

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Norway!   Greetings from Norway! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:25 pm

Hello, nice to meet you :-)

What a coincidence, I'm from Norway too! And we're both named Malene! :-D

Yeah, I know what you mean! I've tried to get my friends into Asian music too, but it just seems impossible. Norwegians are so stubborn. (>o<)

Of course, we all love Asia! (^o^)

Somethings wrong with your pictures, I can't see them. :-S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Norway!   Greetings from Norway! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Norway!
Page 1 of 1