Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Nakashima Mika

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuki
Tsuki

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Nakashima Mika Empty
PostSubject: Nakashima Mika   Nakashima Mika I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:01 am

Who else loves this awesome J-Pop singer? I think she and Ai Otsuka are tied for second for favorite female J-Pop artist; second to Hikki, of course. My favorite song: Sakurairo Maukoro. Can't get enough of it. Very Happy So come here to discuss the wonderful artist that is Nakashima Mika. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rather Hazy
Fan
Fan
Rather Hazy

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Nakashima Mika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakashima Mika   Nakashima Mika I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:20 am

I think Music is truly one of the greatest modern Japanese albums ever. The rest of her stuff has been a bit touch and go though. My favourite songs are Oborodzukiyo~Inori, Legend and Kumo No Ito, it's almost like being transported to another world when I listen to those.

Is there any news on an album soon? I loved Life and Eien No Uta but not so much Sakura ~Hanagasumi~.
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Nakashima Mika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakashima Mika   Nakashima Mika I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:08 am

My favorite song from her is Yuki no Hana. The PV was simply beautiful.
Back to top Go down
http://hikkistation.net
Sponsored content

Nakashima Mika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakashima Mika   Nakashima Mika I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nakashima Mika
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikki Station Forums :: General :: Other Music-
Jump to: