Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

This is the World We Have Come To Today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-15

This is the World We Have Come To Today Empty
PostSubject: This is the World We Have Come To Today   This is the World We Have Come To Today I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:12 pm

Welcome to the wonderful topic of my crappy doodle!

This is the World We Have Come To Today Woohooxz7

*ahem*

Click here for the original doodle made during class (naughty me)
Click here for the badly traced/colored version

What do you think? =/
Back to top Go down
Rather Hazy
Fan
Fan
Rather Hazy

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: This is the World We Have Come To Today   This is the World We Have Come To Today I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:47 am

Your style reminds me a lot of someone I know, I think you've got a lot of potential, I like the reflection thing you've got going. It's a bit of a downer though (although I think I know what you were going for). You alright?
Back to top Go down
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: This is the World We Have Come To Today   This is the World We Have Come To Today I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:32 am

the pic is kind of sad...
Back to top Go down
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: This is the World We Have Come To Today   This is the World We Have Come To Today I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:25 am

I intentionally made it sad to get you thinking about the world, really. I'm not a depressed person, really, I'm not going into depression or anything; I just wanted to get you thinking.
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: This is the World We Have Come To Today   This is the World We Have Come To Today I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:24 pm

Sad? I think it's hilariously true! Like... satire funny! I enjoyed it. You should be a cartoonist for some newspaper with those political satire drawings. That reminds me a lot of that.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: This is the World We Have Come To Today   This is the World We Have Come To Today I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:38 pm

Doodling in class is good for the brain you know Wink Good thing you're not home schooling XD

I like the reflection of the world in the pic! Do you use a graphics tablet? They're really fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the World We Have Come To Today   This is the World We Have Come To Today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is the World We Have Come To Today
Page 1 of 1