Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Long time, no blog entry

Go down 
+11
Sanosuke
SwallowTail
blue42
Prisoner of Hikki
Donovon-Bozu
DSL5
Amaterasu
DaAmainator
Rather Hazy
Amai Wana
Piasu Maikeru
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Long time, no blog entry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time, no blog entry   Long time, no blog entry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:15 am

Last Kumans continues on Utada's blog...

Nice but... when are we getting news of a song? XD
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no blog entry   Long time, no blog entry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:27 pm

Since she's in the American industry, maybe she's going to lay low for a while... Sad Like most other bands
Back to top Go down
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no blog entry   Long time, no blog entry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:08 am

So Hikki in US right now, working for her next english album or take a vacation, why Hikki doesn't put her photo on her blog T-T
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no blog entry   Long time, no blog entry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:39 pm

SwallowTail wrote:
...why Hikki doesn't put her photo on her blog T-T

Perhaps what people thought of her getting surgery was true.. Shocked

Or maybe she doesn't want to give away her position! Maybe she'll have a surprise in store for us!!! Her kuma pictures were cute in this last blog entry. #6 was my fave!
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no blog entry   Long time, no blog entry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:23 am

Her blog has been updated with 3 new messages.
Back to top Go down
http://hikkistation.net
Hikkifan34
Fan
Fan
Hikkifan34

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no blog entry   Long time, no blog entry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:41 am

DaAmainator wrote:
SwallowTail wrote:
...why Hikki doesn't put her photo on her blog T-T

Perhaps what people thought of her getting surgery was true.. Shocked

Or maybe she doesn't want to give away her position! Maybe she'll have a surprise in store for us!!! Her kuma pictures were cute in this last blog entry. #6 was my fave!
wait what surgery ? can you explain what you mean
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystal-utada.net
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no blog entry   Long time, no blog entry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 9:52 am

Hikkifan34 wrote:

wait what surgery ? can you explain what you mean

*sighs* A lot of people, NOT ME, have said that Utada has undergone surgery in the past (people compare and contrast her childhood photo with her most recent photo, the gap in her teeth is gone) and there have been theories about a boob job to attract American audiences.

Again, this is not my own theory, it's just what I heard.
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no blog entry   Long time, no blog entry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:53 am

It's simple.

Maybe she just wants to surprise us. I mean, it's been 2-3 months since we've seen a blog pic. Her hair should be very long now.
Back to top Go down
http://hikkistation.net
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no blog entry   Long time, no blog entry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:38 pm

um, you DO know that teeth are eventually corrected NATURALLY as you get older, right? I seriously doubt she got correctional surgery. Although the boob job might be true...
Back to top Go down
Blue
Fan
Fan
Blue

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no blog entry   Long time, no blog entry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:47 pm

oh wow a long haired hikki <3 it's been awhile since her hairs been long well it seems like it Razz
Back to top Go down
Amai Wana
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no blog entry   Long time, no blog entry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 9:36 pm

Long time ! !

I've been moving from place to place, as I've been working on some US-related things as well as doing recordings with various kinds of people.

It's too much of a bother and makes me tired to fly by domestic flight, so I started using a private jet halfway.

Kuma Chang seems quite satisfied with VIP treatment.

"What is this Hikaru-chan Me cant see anything outside It's all white"

- Hikki blogs!!!
Back to top Go down
http://amaiwana.wordpress.com/
blue42
Fan
Fan
blue42

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no blog entry   Long time, no blog entry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:36 pm

Thanks for the notice Amai Wana!
3 new blogs~!! Very Happy
Utada Hikaru wrote:

I've been moving from place to place, as I've been working on some US-related things as well as doing recordings with various kinds of people. ...
I wonder if that means recording with different PRODUCERS, or collaborations/duets. Or maybe both, Dance

Now to wait for the next blog post, Xp
Back to top Go down
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no blog entry   Long time, no blog entry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:37 am

well actually if u wanna know about her teeth u can find on youtube try this, write utada hikaru shin doumoto kyodai part 2 u can find her tooth broken after she get drunk, that's very funny and about boop job hmmm I dont think soo. And at her latest blog she absolutly gonna surprise us with her new look on her new englidh album Gambatte Hikki-chan
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no blog entry   Long time, no blog entry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:29 pm

Haha. That teeth thing is pretty funny! But back to the blog, I think we should brainstorm: who in the world would Hikki be working with? I mean, yeah, I know, producers and crap, but will she be doing collabs with people other than Stargate? I mean, Ne-yo did this with her: go to a different country and yoink a famous star, duet/collab, and try to get a little more famous. Perhaps this is what Hikki's doing.

Oh! And a private airliner? Guys, she's up to something; something HUGE and Island Def Jam knows it. She's stayin' busy.

Thank. God.
Back to top Go down
chocolate-cravings
chocolate-cravings

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no blog entry   Long time, no blog entry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:08 am

SwallowTail wrote:
write utada hikaru shin doumoto kyodai part 2 u can find her tooth broken after she get drunk, that's very funny
That was so lol Very Happy Great episode. By the way, did she write about this teeth thing on her blog earlier? I wanna read that if yes, could you tell me when that was?
Back to top Go down
questionsmakemeblue
Fan
Fan
questionsmakemeblue

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no blog entry   Long time, no blog entry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:30 pm

DaAmainator wrote:
Haha. That teeth thing is pretty funny! But back to the blog, I think we should brainstorm: who in the world would Hikki be working with? I mean, yeah, I know, producers and crap, but will she be doing collabs with people other than Stargate? I mean, Ne-yo did this with her: go to a different country and yoink a famous star, duet/collab, and try to get a little more famous. Perhaps this is what Hikki's doing.

Oh! And a private airliner? Guys, she's up to something; something HUGE and Island Def Jam knows it. She's stayin' busy.

Thank. God.

I kinda hope she doesnt do any collaborations, I don't know why lol. SO I hope she meant recording with producers in her blog. alien
Back to top Go down
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no blog entry   Long time, no blog entry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:52 am

chocolate-cravings wrote:
SwallowTail wrote:
write utada hikaru shin doumoto kyodai part 2 u can find her tooth broken after she get drunk, that's very funny
That was so lol Very Happy Great episode. By the way, did she write about this teeth thing on her blog earlier? I wanna read that if yes, could you tell me when that was?

Well actually she did write it but when I wanna find the archives I couldn't find on U3 music GOMEN GOMEN No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no blog entry   Long time, no blog entry - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time, no blog entry
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2