Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

ayaka, the new Utada?

Go down 
+9
chocolate-cravings
yurilovesutada
Prisoner of Hikki
Amai Wana
Donovon-Bozu
Sanosuke
Nintendofanboy
WatashiNoItami
Hikkifan34
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ekong

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-26

ayaka, the new Utada? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ayaka, the new Utada?   ayaka, the new Utada? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:24 pm

ayaka indeed is a very good singer, one with lots of potential (shes only 20). but I don't think she writes her own music?
Back to top Go down
questionsmakemeblue
Fan
Fan
questionsmakemeblue

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: ayaka, the new Utada?   ayaka, the new Utada? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:45 pm

ekong wrote:
ayaka indeed is a very good singer, one with lots of potential (shes only 20). but I don't think she writes her own music?

I'm not sure if she writes ALL of it, but I know she's writes at least some. I usually like it when artist write their own stuff.
Back to top Go down
Amai Wana
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: ayaka, the new Utada?   ayaka, the new Utada? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:46 pm

Really???
I thought she wrote her own lyrics, like all of them...huh
Back to top Go down
http://amaiwana.wordpress.com/
Blue
Fan
Fan
Blue

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: ayaka, the new Utada?   ayaka, the new Utada? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:58 pm

Amai Wana wrote:
Really???

She does write her own lyrics

On First Message she co-wrote the music for tracks Sha la la, I believe, Stay with me, Kimi no Power to Otona no Furi, Toki wo Modoshite, Story, Mikadzuki, and message All Lyrics are ayaka's.

On Sing to the Sky ayaka co-wrote all the music (all the lyrics are her own on all tracks) the exception is Jewelery Day she only wrote the lyrics and WINDING ROAD's music & lyrics is by both Kobukuro & ayaka

Just checked my booklets. bounce
Back to top Go down
Miroku-san
Miroku-san

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: ayaka, the new Utada?   ayaka, the new Utada? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:05 am

Sing to the Sky is amazinggggggg. I still need to warm up to For today and Why (the only mediocre songs), but other than that I LOVE IT.

About the ayaka and Utada comparisons. Let's close the discussion on that please (and I thought JYONGRI got all the Hikki comparisons >_>).
Back to top Go down
http://beyondthesea2.wordpress.com
Amai Wana
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: ayaka, the new Utada?   ayaka, the new Utada? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:34 am

Blue wrote:
Amai Wana wrote:
Really???

She does write her own lyrics

On First Message she co-wrote the music for tracks Sha la la, I believe, Stay with me, Kimi no Power to Otona no Furi, Toki wo Modoshite, Story, Mikadzuki, and message All Lyrics are ayaka's.

On Sing to the Sky ayaka co-wrote all the music (all the lyrics are her own on all tracks) the exception is Jewelery Day she only wrote the lyrics and WINDING ROAD's music & lyrics is by both Kobukuro & ayaka

Just checked my booklets. bounce

Cool
I knew it!!!
Thanks for the confirmation
Back to top Go down
http://amaiwana.wordpress.com/
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: ayaka, the new Utada?   ayaka, the new Utada? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:10 pm

I gave I Believe (English Version) a listen today and I absolutely love it. It is odd that I like this and not the Japanese version.
Back to top Go down
http://hikkistation.net
questionsmakemeblue
Fan
Fan
questionsmakemeblue

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: ayaka, the new Utada?   ayaka, the new Utada? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:13 pm

I like both the versions of I believe. I don't really like First Message, but I so LOVE Sing to the Sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ayaka, the new Utada?   ayaka, the new Utada? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ayaka, the new Utada?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2