Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Random Thoughts

Go down 
+3
theara
Blue
Sanosuke
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:22 pm

This is where you post about your current random thoughts. Have anything to share with us? Feel free to tell us. Remember, try to keep it in order. Smile

Today, me and some other friends were playing sumo wrestling, paintball, and doing some chicken fights in the pool. It was fun. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://hikkistation.net
Blue
Fan
Fan
Blue

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:50 pm

^ Sounds like you're having fun =D

I had to buy another hard drive today ; ; My computer is full with only 1 gb left and my first hard drive is full 250 gb Exclamation The good thing is I bought a 500 gb Very Happy Hopefully this one lasts me ^_^
Back to top Go down
theara
Fan
Fan
theara

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:02 pm

I finished watching "I'm Sorry, I Love You" aka Mianhada Saranghanda...

What a sad drama. Part of me don't want to watch sad dramas or movies but I can't help but look for another.

I'm thinking about watching 1 Litre of Tears next, perhaps in a week. My only question is whether I should watch the drama or the movie first.

Help me people!!! Those that have seen it, which is best to watch first?
Back to top Go down
http://digg.com/
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:17 pm

theara wrote:
I finished watching "I'm Sorry, I Love You" aka Mianhada Saranghanda...

What a sad drama. Part of me don't want to watch sad dramas or movies but I can't help but look for another.

I'm thinking about watching 1 Litre of Tears next, perhaps in a week. My only question is whether I should watch the drama or the movie first.

Help me people!!! Those that have seen it, which is best to watch first?

The drama. Though...I particularly thought the drama was a bit too boring. A lot of people like 1 Litre of Tears, I don't. I probably didn't enjoy it after learning about the Erika Sawajiri "betsu ni" attitude.
Back to top Go down
http://hikkistation.net
theara
Fan
Fan
theara

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:51 pm

Sanosuke wrote:

The drama. Though...I particularly thought the drama was a bit too boring. A lot of people like 1 Litre of Tears, I don't. I probably didn't enjoy it after learning about the Erika Sawajiri "betsu ni" attitude.

Thanks, I may watch the movie first then. LOL

I also like your avatar Sano Wink Rui is suave
Back to top Go down
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:18 am

gosh i mention this all the time but this is for real before i get too old for it...i wanna pursue a career in soccer professionally..but i also wanna get caught up on school just in case soccer doesnt cut it for me...of course im training to make sure that i dont fail in soccer...but that slim chance always exists...so right now im 19 and i wanna play...play or study...if i go pro...no school for some time...until later on...but if school now..i'll be too old to develop into solid long term player for a club (i'll be 23 by the time i graduate) im in a bind...if i go to soccer...there is no turning back...ive gotta go head first no hesitation on changing my mind...or else its neither and im down the drain..why is this decision so hard for me to make...its very stressful..

there thats my random thought
Back to top Go down
s0ysauce
Sano's Lil' Girl
Sano's Lil' Girl
s0ysauce

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:56 pm

that's some pretty random thought there kayoko~~

but if it was me, I would go for the soccer. You wanna do something you love right? Then you gotta take risks.
Even if you fail, it's not like you're going to fall all the way to the bottom. As long as you have a pretty good education and bilingual, you're bound to get a pretty decent job.

I'm currently addicted to Oreos.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:39 pm

Get into Soccer while you are young and have opportunity. But always have a backup plan. You can be too old for soccer, but not so for school.

I feel very old at the moment; being 25 and where I am in life. There must be more to this life than I can feel and see now. Even despite, I question my ability to see the world for what it truly is, without the bias of a brooding and depressed soul.

In this world of imperminance, what should we place faith into?
Back to top Go down
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:45 pm

yea soccer does seem like the right decision for me as well...but its that ive low confidence in myself when im off when i play....i try everyday to become more and more consistent..so you see why its hard for me to decide...

and oreos haha...nice one...i see the commercials all the time now...lol
Back to top Go down
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:25 am

Want a random thought? My random thought is, "I wonder if my friends have their school supplies yet."
Back to top Go down
theara
Fan
Fan
theara

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:10 am

Piasu Maikeru wrote:
Want a random thought? My random thought is, "I wonder if my friends have their school supplies yet."

Better yet, I wonder if they purchased their school supplies during the tax-free weekend? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts
Page 1 of 1