Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Water on Mars!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Water on Mars! Empty
PostSubject: Water on Mars!   Water on Mars! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:52 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080731/sc_nm/space_mars_dc

There's water on Mars! Maybe we could visit one day. Razz
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Water on Mars! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water on Mars!   Water on Mars! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:46 pm

Thank you! Not keeping up with the news casts and papers, I appretiate knowing about things like this! My interest in science thanks you.

I hope that they will be able to find water in Europa too.
Back to top Go down
SwallowTail
Fan
Fan
SwallowTail

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Water on Mars! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water on Mars!   Water on Mars! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:25 am

But no O2 how can we stay there ^o^ and that long long way to there if this earth dead coz the global warming SAVE OUR EARTH
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Water on Mars! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water on Mars!   Water on Mars! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:13 pm

Terraformation is not within our current grasp, but one day, it may be possible.

In the next three hundred years, small enclosed dome-colonies may be a possibility. But the journey TO Mars takes somewhere in the order of four months. The lack of solar energy is a concern, seeing as how far away it is. Maybe one day.

But I agree with the notion that our immediate planet is of a greater concern. Then still, money is being spent on far more retarded things these days. Such as war.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Water on Mars! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water on Mars!   Water on Mars! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water on Mars!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikki Station Forums :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: