Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Umm Hello ^_^'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Umm Hello ^_^' Empty
PostSubject: Umm Hello ^_^'   Umm Hello ^_^' I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:25 pm

I'm not that good with introductions >_> But umm I'm a big hikki fan I guess Lol I'd love to see her in a concert but she doesn't seem to have that many concerts. I have all her songs on iTunes (Except for 3 songs) and my favorite songs by her include Take5, Prisoner Of Love, Stay Gold, Blue, Final Distance, You Make Me Want To Be A Man, Exodus '04, and many others Lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
AyUta
AyUta

Number of posts : 40

Umm Hello ^_^' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm Hello ^_^'   Umm Hello ^_^' I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:37 pm

Hello! Welcome ^_^
Back to top Go down
hageshii_AME
hageshii_AME

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Umm Hello ^_^' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm Hello ^_^'   Umm Hello ^_^' I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:48 am

It's sadly true that Utada doesn't have that many concerts... She was hoping to make a concert after completing her English album.

I'm sure us Utada fans in North America would definitely go to her concert if she came.
Back to top Go down
pauloferreira
pauloferreira

Number of posts : 34

Umm Hello ^_^' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm Hello ^_^'   Umm Hello ^_^' I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:50 am

Nintendofanboy wrote:
I'm not that good with introductions >_> But umm I'm a big hikki fan I guess Lol I'd love to see her in a concert but she doesn't seem to have that many concerts. I have all her songs on iTunes (Except for 3 songs) and my favorite songs by her include Take5, Prisoner Of Love, Stay Gold, Blue, Final Distance, You Make Me Want To Be A Man, Exodus '04, and many others Lol.

Except from Exodus '04, I like them all cheers

Hope someday I would be pleased by seein' a concert from Hikki!

Welcome!

hageshii_AME wrote:
It's sadly true that Utada doesn't have that many concerts... She was hoping to make a concert after completing her English album.

I'm sure us Utada fans in North America would definitely go to her concert if she came.

For me is easier go to North America than go to Japan. Canada is a cool place to make a concert, hehehehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.pauloferreira.uaivip.com.br
Sponsored content

Umm Hello ^_^' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm Hello ^_^'   Umm Hello ^_^' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umm Hello ^_^'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikki Station Forums :: Site | Forum Related :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: