Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru..

Go down 
+8
Blue
ghostdog621
Rather Hazy
DaAmainator
Donovon-Bozu
Macdan
Nintendofanboy
davidteoh
12 posters

Reasons WHY u like her
Cute
Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. I_vote_lcap14%Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 7 ]
Pretty
Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. I_vote_lcap20%Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 10 ]
Her songs
Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. I_vote_lcap27%Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 13 ]
Personalities
Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. I_vote_lcap20%Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 10 ]
Cant be explain
Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. I_vote_lcap18%Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 49

AuthorMessage
davidteoh
davidteoh

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. Empty
PostSubject: Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru..   Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:27 am

Well i was thinking..
All of us have something in common..
We love Utada Hikaru..
But let me ask U..
What is the reason for it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru..   Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:35 am

Her songs mainly. I can relate to a ton of her songs and that's why I love her so much.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
Macdan
Macdan

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru..   Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:18 am

It is pretty weird to ask this type of question.. but the very first reason why I was attracted to her was her songs, then I start to look up the singer in the internet, and it HIKKI!
Back to top Go down
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru..   Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:28 pm

I was first and always foremost, attracted to her songs. Then as I learned more about her, I could really relate to her personality. And while it's not a very good reason, she IS very naturally pretty. LOL...

But I guess there's one more thing about her...something I can't put my finger on...I dunno...
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru..   Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:58 pm

I think her songs have more to do with it, but I think I'm a HUGE fan due to her personality and her as a person. I usually like to look at interviews with movie actors/actresses or song artists on YouTube that I particularly like and, frankly, I really didn't like Hikki at first. She reminded me, I don't know why, of an athlete, what with her very laid back style and laughter and sort of the whole "I don't care about anything" attitude. She seemed very untainted by the whole stardom and didn't seem very dedicated.

But looking into her a bit more I saw beyond the laid back-ness and found a little, shining star. As I began to like more and more of her songs, I began to like her more and more also. I really really like her individualism and the way she finds it both necessary and life fulfilling to write her own songs.

I also really like her voice. She's very alto but hits the high notes in her own way, but swerving her voice. She writes her songs in accordance with her view, and I like that. Her songs match her voice very well.

I also consider myself a fan because no matter what she releases, I instantly like it. Hikki could be butt ugly and I'd love her (but thank GOD she has the looks of an angel). I also love the way she's anti-diva and hates make-up.

She's cute too, personality-wise. I love her interaction with Kuma.

HIKKI 4ever!
Back to top Go down
Rather Hazy
Fan
Fan
Rather Hazy

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru..   Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:56 pm

Primarily for her music. I think she's got a nice personality too, although she does have her problems too, but she could be the nicest person in the world but if her music stank I wouldn't be interested in her at all.
Back to top Go down
ghostdog621
Contributor
Contributor
ghostdog621

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru..   Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:25 pm

All of the above.
For me she is absolutely beautiful, her songs are amazing and her personality is awesome.

Hikki is quite simply the woman of my dreams.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostdog621
Blue
Fan
Fan
Blue

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru..   Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:16 pm

I voted her personality because I love reading her blogs she always cracks me up and it amazes me how down to earth she is. She's like anyone else.

Her songs are a definate too. <3 She's so original. And her songs are like no others
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru..   Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:51 am

ehh...I voted for all XD...but I really like her because her songs are her exact feelings...it's how she is and how she feels...

but that's just me XD
Back to top Go down
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru..   Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:00 pm

its really all for me also..but the thing i keep up with her is because of her goofy..funny straight forward personality...she doesnt try to hide anything..she says what she needs to say even if it can a bit offensive to another (but most of it is funny anyways so no harm done)...she fits my style in what i like in my potential girlfriend/wife/how about life partner? i like her sense of being so laid back and not worrying about too many things...she's real blue collar...and seeing that she must be so busy..its truly amazing for her to be like that...she seems like an easy person to talk to...youre alone and she's there...i feel as if i wont be shy and be afraid to open to someone like her...i'll feel comfortable in an mental state...

and of course her songs are another big reason i follow her all the time...nonstop music listening of her on my phone...i need at least one song of hikki a day....without it makes my day seem super dull...her voice..ugh...just beautiful ^_^

and her looks..she was pretty from the start and she got even prettier now..she has more striking image that attracts fans around...kinda for the wrong reason (but sooner or later the get into her music) its just natural to see her and being gorgeous and eye-candy like...and if some fans like her because of that..then thats fine too...
Back to top Go down
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru..   Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:10 pm

All of them, except the last one. Then again, do I really need a reason to like Hikki?
Back to top Go down
Macdan
Macdan

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru..   Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:53 am

Piasu Maikeru wrote:
All of them, except the last one. Then again, do I really need a reason to like Hikki?

Yeah you are right, we don't need really any reason to like Hikki... We like Hikki because we like Hikki... there's isn't a need for reason... lol
Back to top Go down
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru..   Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:16 am

I chose the top three, but her music is the main motivation.
Back to top Go down
KremlinChaos
Fan
Fan
KremlinChaos

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru..   Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:04 pm

For me its a bunch of reasons. She's my favourite singer and a huge inspiration. I love her music and I respect her greatly. I chose all the options by the way XD.
Back to top Go down
davidteoh
davidteoh

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru..   Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:18 am

well i just asked for fun XD.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru..   Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reasons Why u love Utada Hikaru..
Page 1 of 1