Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Good Bye Hikki Station

Go down 
+5
Amaterasu
Prisoner of Hikki
Miroku-san
Nintendofanboy
AnimeLunatic
9 posters
AuthorMessage
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Good Bye Hikki Station Empty
PostSubject: Good Bye Hikki Station   Good Bye Hikki Station I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:26 pm

I'm not sure if the forums will stay up or not since Sano said he would take em down, but for now, this will be the topic for saying bye to Hikki Station and hopefully Sano will change his mind about deleting the forums as well.

I'd like to say that I'm sure proud of Sano for making it this far with his site. Most fan sites usually go down the drain in the first 2 weeks or month, but with such dedication, Sano was able to overcome it. So much that Hikki Station has been featured in other sites as well with great positive reviews for Sano's thoughtful take on news about Hikki. He was even able to get the greatest achievement of all, Hikki being the very first visitor of his site. His site has grown quite a community as well. A friendly community that all share their love for Hikki as any other fan would. Its been great for as long as it lasted, but as we all now, all great things must come to an end. Sano's life has become overly occupied with life and things for his future which severely effected the stabilitiy of Hikki Station so much that Sano couldn't offord to have any distractions. Even though I hate to see such a great fansite go to an end, I believe we all now that nothing lasts forever.

This is our last goodbye. Thanks for everything Hikki Station and thanks for Sano's hard dedication to this fansite for such a wonderful singer.
Back to top Go down
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Hikki Station   Good Bye Hikki Station I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:50 pm

But...Hikkistation has so many wonderful people D: *cries*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Hikki Station   Good Bye Hikki Station I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:46 pm

Just hope he leaves the forum so that we can still keep in touch with our friends.
Back to top Go down
Miroku-san
Miroku-san

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Hikki Station   Good Bye Hikki Station I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:04 pm

Aw, I hope he doesn't get rid of the forums. This was turning out to be a nice place. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://beyondthesea2.wordpress.com
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Hikki Station   Good Bye Hikki Station I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:11 pm

I talked to him about leaving the forums, but he truly doesn't know right now. I convinced him for like 10 minutes then he changed his mind telling me he was going to delete it, but its still here. Maybe he changed his mind? I dont know. Maybe we should have a poll about if the forums should stay.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Hikki Station   Good Bye Hikki Station I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:04 am

This is depressing D: We finally got so many members here!

I've always liked this site more than U blog, but now it's gone... I really hope the forums stay. Or I'm gonna miss everyone here Sad
Back to top Go down
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Hikki Station   Good Bye Hikki Station I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:11 am

Best get everyone's AIM while you still can. Just in case.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Hikki Station   Good Bye Hikki Station I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:01 pm

This is dissapointing news to hear, if it be true. Although Sano has not commented yet.

Thank you, Sano - for making this community happen, regardless of its lifespan. I am enjoying my stay here.
Back to top Go down
yurilovesutada
yurilovesutada

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Hikki Station   Good Bye Hikki Station I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:11 pm

But...i'm sad : (
I may have not really talked alot on the forums, but i always read them and i always checked up on the site for updates :/ I like Hikki Station i don't want it to go Sad
Back to top Go down
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Hikki Station   Good Bye Hikki Station I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:34 pm

We all dont want it to go, but things happen.
Back to top Go down
SuperKuman
SuperKuman

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Hikki Station   Good Bye Hikki Station I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:04 pm

All of a sudden Shocked It's like I've just listened to Take 5... but ended with Passion Sad

Good things are sure to come to an end aren't they Crying or Very sad

Ganbare Sano! Good luck with your college life Wink Hope I can still see you on my YM friend list.
Back to top Go down
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Hikki Station   Good Bye Hikki Station I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:05 am

Why not just leave the forums open for Hikki discussion?

Oh well. Add me on MSN or whatever I guess.
Back to top Go down
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Hikki Station   Good Bye Hikki Station I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:22 am

Well for now, we should all enjoy our time here on the forums. Lets all get back to how we usually talk and stuff huh? Get back to the time when we Hikki Station was still here.
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Hikki Station   Good Bye Hikki Station I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:37 pm

Well, I understand. If you could keep the forums open, though, we'll won't be bad and we'll crack down on the newbs. Very Happy

Good luck in life Sano. You're a brilliant person.
Back to top Go down
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Hikki Station   Good Bye Hikki Station I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:06 am

Come on people! We gotta be active just like when Hikki Station was open so that we can assure the safety of the forums!
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Hikki Station   Good Bye Hikki Station I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:46 am

I'm still here.

Sano, if you ever have the time - please bring Hikki Station back. It was the best website that I knew of for Hikaru related information. You know as well as I that I valued heavily the Discography section and the translations within!

The only close match that we now have is Hikkiforever.com - but that is entirely in French (who knew that the French would be so into Hikki?!).
Back to top Go down
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Hikki Station   Good Bye Hikki Station I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:40 am

Thats good. I just want people to come on more and post like nothing ever happened. If people don't then I would understand why Sano would delete this message board.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Hikki Station   Good Bye Hikki Station I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:33 am

It would be loathesome to see this place dissapear, too. I'm glad to see that you have the spirit of keeping this message forum alive. But it takes more than two (lest we fall into the ilk of spammers).
Back to top Go down
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Hikki Station   Good Bye Hikki Station I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:04 am

Start e-mailing all the members the link to the forum. Hopefully they check their e-mail and will start coming here again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Hikki Station   Good Bye Hikki Station I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Bye Hikki Station
Page 1 of 1