Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Hey guys. =3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A.R.I.E.L
A.R.I.E.L

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Hey guys. =3 Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys. =3   Hey guys. =3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:16 pm

I made this welcome thread a while back on the hikaru.sc forums, figured I'd post a link. It's really long and unnecessary, so... Razz

So some vital facts: My name is Ariel and I'm an 18 year old male... lmao. Utada is my favorite artist ever and the reason why I like music as much as I do. I'm going to Japan for the summer to hopefully study and just see the sights, and I'll be starting college come September. That's about it, I think... If you scroll down to the bottom of the welcome post I linked to, I list some of my favorite artists and stuff. Razz
Back to top Go down
Hikkifan34
Fan
Fan
Hikkifan34

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Hey guys. =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys. =3   Hey guys. =3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:18 pm

welcome to the forum:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystal-utada.net
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Hey guys. =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys. =3   Hey guys. =3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:40 pm

Hey, that's weird. If Utada stays in New York for the summer, you'll miss her in Japan!!
I see your name has periods in it. Does your name stand for something, or were you just mixing it up to be different?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey guys. =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys. =3   Hey guys. =3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys. =3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikki Station Forums :: Site | Forum Related :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: