Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Konnichiwa!

Go down 
+4
Amai Wana
KremlinChaos
WatashiNoItami
Donovon-Bozu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Konnichiwa! Empty
PostSubject: Konnichiwa!   Konnichiwa! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:03 am

Hey, what's up? My name is Donovon (no A) and I LOVE Utada Hikaru (Or is it Hikaru Utada???). As much as I have tried, people around where I live can not get into Hikki (whatsoever...). I played Prisoner of Love in my friend's car, and they told me turn off that stupid Chinese music...(GAH!)...I mean, how can you NOT like Prisoner of Love (It's AWESOME!)? Well, more about me (slowly calming down...breathe...breathe...):
-I am 13 and a half.
-Other artists I like include are Namie Amuro, Ayumi Hamasaki, and...I am not familiar with much of anyone else (recomendations would be nice)...although I have heard "Ima Sugu Hoshii" (AND the translation... silent ) and am TRYING to get myself more interested in Koda Kumi...
-I like manga (especially shoujo and harem series, although I am open to any genre...I do enjoy reading Dr.Slump). I also like drawing and making manga.
-I like drawing people. I am drawing character designs for my new game I'm making. I'll post them here when they're ready (in about a month...).
-People tell me all the time I talk too much and ask too many questions. Well, here's a question: how can I learn something without asking a question first?
-People tell me all the time that I'm a nerd (and I AM NOT). I tell them they just admitted to being stupider than I am.
-I think I am very ugly. Others don't, though.
-I like making video games with RPG Maker and Blender (currently learning Blender so I can make pre-rendered FMVs for my game).
-I am currently learning to play piano so I can play Utada Hikaru songs and record songs for my game.
-And finally, I look foward to being on HIKKI STATION Very Happy (Muah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah ha Twisted Evil )!
Back to top Go down
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Konnichiwa! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa!   Konnichiwa! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:24 am

XDD OMG! I tried to learn the piano to play Utada's songs too! XDD Oh and it's Utada Hikaru (Japanese way = Last name first) Don't you hate it when people assume that everything is Asian is basically CHINESE? Well nice to meet you Donovon! I'm Rin, and I hope we get to know each other better in the future~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/horonigai/
KremlinChaos
Fan
Fan
KremlinChaos

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Konnichiwa! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa!   Konnichiwa! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:17 pm

Nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Amai Wana
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Konnichiwa! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa!   Konnichiwa! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:57 pm

Nice to meet you Donovon!!!
If you wanna get more into Kuu, then I'm your guy! Drop over by the Kuu subforum and I'll give you some suggestions for some songs!!!

And yes, Prisoner of Love is awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
http://amaiwana.wordpress.com/
DSL5
Fan
Fan
DSL5

Number of posts : 87

Konnichiwa! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa!   Konnichiwa! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:02 pm

Yeah, people in my area don't seem to like Japanese music much either (except for the one Japanese kid in my school).

You like using RPG Maker? I was really into that a while ago, but I haven't used it in a while. Maybe I'll start messing around with it again.....

Anyway, welcome to Hikki Station and enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Konnichiwa! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa!   Konnichiwa! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:34 pm

Thanx for the comments! You're all AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
WatashiNoItami
Fan
Fan
WatashiNoItami

Number of posts : 151

Konnichiwa! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa!   Konnichiwa! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:23 am

wow... that's like the TOTAL opposite to where I'm living. XDD Like A LOT of people are into Japanese things (But mostly manga and anime). I think I'm like the only BIG Utada fan in my school. TT~TT So I have no one to talk to at school about Hikki. D=
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/horonigai/
Oilyhead
Oilyhead

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Konnichiwa! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa!   Konnichiwa! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:19 pm

For me no wall between music.
America,Europe,Asia,Africa bla bal...
It's world tongue.
I believed everybody love it.

Utada teach me to open up to Japanese music.
Japan music industry going better than in my country.

Which Utada's song you are playing Guy?
I have some of her music sheets.
May be we could share each other.
I'm trying to play First Love&Taveling on my classical guitar.
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312

Konnichiwa! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa!   Konnichiwa! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:58 pm

Donovon-Bozu wrote:

-People tell me all the time that I'm a nerd (and I AM NOT). I tell them they just admitted to being stupider than I am.

That. Is. GREAT! I'm going to use that all the time (but I like being called a nerd; it makes me feel smart geek )

Whoa! A video game maker? Really? Like, what kind? I mean, I know RPG (you said that), but what are the graphics like (I know, they're probably not as good as Final Fantasy) but how do you create your own characters? Do you have cutscenes? Do you create fantasy or what? Do you have points? How do you calculate them?

People say I ask a lot of questions too cat

Anyway, awesome to meet you, man. For some reason, I always think about looking at the bottom of the Hikki forum homepage and seeing NEW USER: DONOVAN-BOZU, so I can say I knew you from the very beginning! afro
Back to top Go down
raul27
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Konnichiwa! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa!   Konnichiwa! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:46 am

amazing!

you have lotsa talent Smile

great!

hope to see you around the forums

btw, i'm Raul from the Philippines
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/raulxhikki
Sponsored content

Konnichiwa! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa!   Konnichiwa! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konnichiwa!