Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

What would YOU do???

Go down 
+21
Piasu Maikeru
yurilovesutada
illastrate
questionsmakemeblue
Tsuki
s0ysauce
kindblue
theara
macboy1224
kayoko
DaAmainator
Skudder
WatashiNoItami
KremlinChaos
Prisoner of Hikki
Hikkifan34
Blue
Sanosuke
Nintendofanboy
DSL5
Donovon-Bozu
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

What would YOU do??? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:10 am

Clean it XD! Very Happy

What would you do if Hikki got magically pregnant?
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:39 pm

The virgin Hikki? God chose well..... *obscure Bible references... gosh I am a nerd*

What would you do if you found out Hikki was a robot (I knew she was too good to be true!!)?
Back to top Go down
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:43 am

Hu hu hu~

Donovon-Bozu kinda asked this question already...

https://hikkistation.forumakers.com/discussion-questions-f4/what-would-you-do-t83-70.htm#1418

I'll let someone answer the robot question if they want (because I already did...)

If not, What would you do if Hikki agreed to sign one of your albums, but you discovered she wrote part of her name wrong?
Back to top Go down
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:40 am

Oh well, at least she signed it 8D

What would you do if you found out Hikki was teaching at your school?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
questionsmakemeblue
Fan
Fan
questionsmakemeblue

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:08 pm

I'd sign up for that class, and if I couldnt, I'd go hang out with her at lunch like everyday.

What if Hikki made crossover into a full song, like she did with Interlude ( I would love that lol)
Back to top Go down
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:10 pm

That would be cool. I'd also like to hear other interludes as full songs, especially Eclipse.

What would you do if Hikki gave you a present and asked you to give it to Ueno Juri? She also asked you not to open it or tell her who it was from.
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:34 pm

XD.. sorry... hate repeating questions....

I would be REEEALLy tempted to take a peak at what it was. Like, REALLY tempted. But I wouldn't, cause it's Hikki, and I would give it to Ueno-san and say it was from someone "very very cool".

What would you do if Hikki stared in a Juno-esk type of movie that was very controversial?
Back to top Go down
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:05 am

Just let her watch it, really. I don't mind. (Some fan I am.)

What would you do if Hikki sneezed for her final sixth sneeze during her operation at the hospital and caused her to lose her short-term memory?
Back to top Go down
Lucy Ford
Lucy Ford

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:59 am

Hand her a tissue like a gentleman. =P

What would you do if the next big computer virus was called the "Hikki Worm"?
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:09 am

Haha! I would be like, "Well, she consumed my iPod, and my love; I guess my computer's next!"

What would you do if people didn't listen to Hikki's music just because of her "weird nickname" (hicky vs Hikki)??
Back to top Go down
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:20 am

Smack them.

What would you do if Hikki finally stopped sneezing and regained her short-term memory?
Back to top Go down
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:02 pm

Give her a cold and ummm yay

What would you do if Hikki gave you a music box that played all her songs but in music box format?
Back to top Go down
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:29 am

That would be awesome. I'd thank her for it and then I'd try finding something to give her (or if I don't have any success, give her a kuma.)

What would you do if Hikki was eating sushi and a ninja attacked her?
Back to top Go down
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:01 am

Protect Hikki-sama! (That picture is permanent in my brain though XD)

What would you do if Hikki had an obession for another animal other than kuma, and it happened to be one that you hated?
Back to top Go down
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:05 am

There's an animal that I hate? Well, I wouldn't be surprised to see Hikki liking a blood-sucking animal, so would that count? Anyways, I'd be like, "Okay, you like this animal? Cool, cool."

What would you do if Hikki was a state alchemist working for the military? (hint hint)
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:26 am

I'd drool and join her as a fan-girl lacky/groupy.

What would you do if Hikki made a blog to say she'll never blog again? (NOOOO!)
Back to top Go down
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:58 pm

I'd probably faint. Death

What would you do if Hikaru hated Hikki Station?
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Top Admin
Top Admin
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:18 pm

I would shrug and say, "Oh well..."

If the fans enjoy it, that's good for me. Razz

What would you do if Hikaru lost Kuma-chan?
Back to top Go down
http://hikkistation.net
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:35 pm

I'd buy her a new teddy bear

What would you do if Hikki made a talk show?
Back to top Go down
theara
Fan
Fan
theara

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:30 pm

I would stay up or have it recorded so I wouldn't miss seeing her in her glory. Talk shows are free to attend also (in the U.S.), so I'll be getting plane tickets to Japan ASAP.

What would you do if hikki wanted to go back to school, but this time any school her fans chooses? What school would/should it be?
Back to top Go down
http://digg.com/
Piasu Maikeru
Fan
Fan
Piasu Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:34 pm

Definitely a good school for sure.

What would you do if Hikki did the robot?
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:40 pm

Do it with her and make it her signature thing! Go Hikki! And I'd ask her if she'd do the worm next!!

What would you do if Hikki worked for the CIA and was stationed in Japan for a while but now needs to come back here for "an emergancy situation" and singing and her English album was just a cover-up?
geek ~me and my imagination~
Back to top Go down
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:42 pm

Hmm... Very interesting question! I'd probably be shocked and acknowledge Hikki's talent as a spy. As long as she releases the album though... Sweating

What would you do if Hikki made a song that everyone ended up hating, but it became one of your favorites?
Back to top Go down
Amai Wana
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:59 pm

I would play it to death and not be surprised as I like some songs that I think a lot of others don't already XD

What would you do if Hikki attempted to start a career in China, abandoning her music in Japan and America?
Back to top Go down
http://amaiwana.wordpress.com/
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:38 pm

SCREAM TO DEATH! "NOOOOOOOOOO!" Then I'd get over it and begin following her Chinese music career obsessively, thus starting the Hikki cycle over again ~ a duet with someone like Faye Wong would be nice~. Though learning Mandarin / Cantonese would be MUCH harder than Japanese.

What would you do if Hikki was a J-Pop star by day, hooker (ala Hotel Lobby) by night o_o?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would YOU do???
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikki Station Forums :: Utada Hikaru :: Discussion | Questions-
Jump to: