Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

What would YOU do???

Go down 
+21
Piasu Maikeru
yurilovesutada
illastrate
questionsmakemeblue
Tsuki
s0ysauce
kindblue
theara
macboy1224
kayoko
DaAmainator
Skudder
WatashiNoItami
KremlinChaos
Prisoner of Hikki
Hikkifan34
Blue
Sanosuke
Nintendofanboy
DSL5
Donovon-Bozu
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-05-24

What would YOU do??? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:13 pm

If I were a guy...
I would take her to a kind of nice, kind of casual restaurant, probably Italian or perhaps pizza and follow it up with a movie. Fun, relaxing! Very Hikki.

What would you do if Hikki decided to lend you Kuma-chang for the day while she worked in New York?
Back to top Go down
illastrate
illastrate

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:59 pm

I'd treasure it because Hikki basically sleeps with Kuma every night. Of course I would wish it was Hikki that jumped out of Kuma instead, but hey, it's a win-win situation.

What would you do if Hikki challenged you to a game of basketball (she does have some skill, considering she played in school and what not)?
Back to top Go down
questionsmakemeblue
Fan
Fan
questionsmakemeblue

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:36 pm

I'd probably lose, and not on purpose lol.

What would you do if hikki asked you to design the CD cover for her upcoming English Album? alien
Back to top Go down
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:11 pm

I'd reject since I'm not that good at taking pictures or drawing and tell her to find somebody else but thank her for the opportunity

What would you do if Hikki asked you to direct her next music video?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:28 am

I'd accept immediately! I have about 4 or 5 ideas for a music video of her songs. I'd make sure that her video captures the viewers attention, and that it stands out over other releases.

What would you do if Hikki made an appearance on Last Friends?
Back to top Go down
yurilovesutada
yurilovesutada

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:01 am

I would freak out and be amazed watching my favorite singer with my favorite actress! (Ueno Juri) I love you

What would you do if Hikki asked you to write lyrics to one song for the new english album?
Back to top Go down
questionsmakemeblue
Fan
Fan
questionsmakemeblue

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:45 pm

I would accept, but ask her to help and make it a collaboration project (like with what she did with timbaland)because I like the fact that she sings songs that SHE rights.

If hikki asked you to give her an idea for her next song, what would you ask her to write the song about? (or you can give the name of the song) alien

Sano: Use the Edit function. No need to double post.
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:06 pm

I would ask her to write an English song like Keep Tryin' or Fight the Blues. I would ask her to make an inspriational song that keeps people perky, but have it be very deep like Sanctuary and with very profound words.

What would you do if Hikki asked you to be her cook for the weekend and she'd bring over all of her famous friends (Last Friends cast, Kingdom Hearts producers, directions/cast, Hana Yori Dango cast, etc)?
Back to top Go down
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:21 pm

Pray that there won't be an explosion in the kitchen when I try to use the stove. Very Happy
And hope that people won't be crowding the kitchen because I CANNOT cook when there are melodramatic arguments, RPG nerds, music producers and the like surrounding me everywhere and NEVER shutting up Very Happy .

What would you do if Hikki was involved in an international plot, bombing planes and cooperating with terrorists, and went into trial in a HIGHLY controversial case where both sides of the case are putting up liable and detailed arguments and have enough evidence for the jury to simply guess whether she would go to jail or not?
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:16 pm

Wahhhh!!! I would use every connection I've got to get Hikki the best lawyers and even defend her myself if I have to. I'll send spies, ninjas, FBI, everything to investigate how to prove Hikki innocent! *cheers* cheers

What would you do if Hikki signed off to have a horribly smelling perfume be her signature smell? (not like she'd ever make a horrible decision like that...)
Back to top Go down
KremlinChaos
Fan
Fan
KremlinChaos

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:01 pm

I would buy it lmao.

What would you do if Hikki called you?
Back to top Go down
yurilovesutada
yurilovesutada

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:06 pm

At first i would think it was a joke then i would hear her voice and be like "WAHHH UTADA HIKARU!" and drop dead on the line lol.

What would you do ifff Hikki actually replied to one of your Fan Mails but with a lonnng meaningful message and was interested in meeting you?
Back to top Go down
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:32 pm

I'd be overjoyed, and wonder why she chose me out of all people... Then I'd definitely want to meet her ^_^

What would you do if a violent person was attacking Hikki and no one else was saving her affraid
Back to top Go down
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:53 pm

isnt this obvious? id run in head first and protect her at all cost...whatever she got into that led to that situation was probably a misunderstanding and well..id do what i gotta do...even if it meant significant injuries..it saves her...and ive got nothing to lose...

what would you do if hikki was under your command for a day(due to a magic genie spell~ lol)...what would you make her do?
Back to top Go down
yurilovesutada
yurilovesutada

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:03 am

I'd make her tell me her life stories and sign all my Hikki stuff and take a picture with me and Kuma and make her reveal to me the new songs off the new english album and any other things she's working on! Twisted Evil [hey, i know you guys would do this too lol]

What song do you think should be the new Kingdom Hearts 3 intro? [Any song that she's made so far]
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:56 pm

Beautiful World of course! Kingdom Hearts is about all the worlds of Disney (and now Pixar), so I think Beautiful World would fit.

What would you do if Hikki *gasp* decided not to write her own music anymore and left it up to the US producers!!??
Back to top Go down
questionsmakemeblue
Fan
Fan
questionsmakemeblue

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:31 pm

Oh noes!! I'd be so sad, but I'd buy and listen to the CD anyways. alien

What would you do if Hikki asked you to be her apprentice and she would take you to live with her in Tokyo and give you voice and music composing lessons?
Back to top Go down
Prisoner of Hikki
Fan
Fan
Prisoner of Hikki

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:03 pm

I'd definitely agree, but my main purpose would be to support Hikki in her work. (Remixing or creating orchestral versions of her songs) I believe I'd fail in the voice lessons though Razz

What would you do if you found an untitled CD, and inside happened to be a bunch of unreleased songs by Utada?
Back to top Go down
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:24 pm

Scream and keep it. NEVER SELL IT. Maybe write Hikki a letter telling her about it.

What would you do if Hikki created a manga? And what would it be about? (One of her childhood dreams was to be a manga artist).
Back to top Go down
kayoko
Fan
Fan
kayoko

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:09 pm

id definitely buy it the day of its release..and read it nonstop...hehe...(im a big fan of mangas so id go crazy if hikki wrote one)...it'd be about the great kuma-chang...with superman powers...kuma-chang's life story and the events of his life leading up to his supernatural doings and being hikki's apprentice eternal...

what would you do if hikki became like a housewife to some weird guy(no..not him) and you never saw her again..
Back to top Go down
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:55 am

Be really sad D:

What would you do if Hikki made a new product like Clothes or Perfume?
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:24 pm

Buy tons of it and wear it everyday!!

What would you do if Hikki decided to wear just spandex all the time?
Back to top Go down
Donovon-Bozu
Fan
Fan
Donovon-Bozu

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:50 pm

Still support her, but end up crying from laughter ever time I saw her (sorry Hikki). Very Happy

What would you do if Hikki recently held a highly publicized press conference stating that she was a mass cannibalistic necrophiliac (Shocked) responsible for the many recent deaths of innocent Japanese teenagers all over Japan??? And they found over 500 mutilated bodies / body parts in her apartment (gruesome details need not to be included)? Shocked Shocked Shocked (OF COURSE this WOULD NEVER HAPPEN)!!!

And yes, I have been watching too many horror movies lately, why do you ask? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:14 pm

Simple, think Hikki has gone crazy XD

What would you do if Hikki found a new type of plant or a new disease or something?
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:23 pm

Acclaim her as an (official this time) GENIUS and help her to find a cure for the disease or plant the flower (I'm assuming) all over my houses. I'd also want her to write a song about her discovery (ballad for disease... Sakura Dropsy for new plant) Very Happy

What would you do if Hikki turned into a bear and tried to attack you but you didn't know it was Hikki until it was too late?? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would YOU do???   What would YOU do??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would YOU do???
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikki Station Forums :: Utada Hikaru :: Discussion | Questions-
Jump to: