Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Maaya Sakamoto

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Maaya Sakamoto Empty
PostSubject: Maaya Sakamoto   Maaya Sakamoto I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:50 pm

Now this is a very unsung singer (yes, I did just say that Cool )

I've only gotten into her Nikopachi album along with another song called Kaseki No Umi (which is amazing!). I'm also in love with Hemisphere.

Here's a vid of "tune the rainbow", which takes a while to love, but I'm confident that you guys will dig it. sunny

Comments? Lovers? Takers?
Back to top Go down
Skudder
Skudder

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Maaya Sakamoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maaya Sakamoto   Maaya Sakamoto I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:19 am

It's a good song, but I wouldn't put it in my iPod. I like Gravity better.
Back to top Go down
http://ego-boundaries.blogspot.com/
Amaterasu
Fan
Fan
Amaterasu

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Maaya Sakamoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maaya Sakamoto   Maaya Sakamoto I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:11 pm

I love Tune the Rainbow. I'm a fan of Maaya.. definitely. Her work for the RahXephon series was great. She's very good overall - but many of her songs are so 'cheerful' and 'anime' that they're a bit of a turn-off for me.

That version of the Tune the Rainbow that you linked to is a slower one than the one used for the RahXephon movie.

After a quick search:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB3Z4qe1BdQ

Some more of her songs that I like are Platinum, Yakusoku wa Iranai and Yubiwa.

Check them out on Youtube or something.
Back to top Go down
DaAmainator
Fan
Fan
DaAmainator

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Maaya Sakamoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maaya Sakamoto   Maaya Sakamoto I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:33 pm

Hey, wow! Those songs are really good. I do love her slower stuff a lot more than her happy anime, but sometimes I'm really in the mood for happy-dappy-sappy anime stuff and she fulfills that. I love Shippo No Uta (when I'm in the mood!). It's so cute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maaya Sakamoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maaya Sakamoto   Maaya Sakamoto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maaya Sakamoto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikki Station Forums :: General :: Other Music-
Jump to: