Hikki Station Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Return to Hikki StationReturn to Hikki Station  

Utada Dance Mix (DDR)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nintendofanboy
Fan
Fan
Nintendofanboy

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Utada Dance Mix (DDR) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utada Dance Mix (DDR)   Utada Dance Mix (DDR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:55 pm

I couldn't get through Beautiful World and the Heart Station remix because they were a bit to hard for me Razz I'll re-try them when I'm not being a sore loser xD Devil Inside was really awesome, the steps match the song perfectly. Lullaby of Heart Station was nice as well. Then I haven't tried the acoustic version of Keep Tryin'. Can't wait to see more Stepfiles from you in the future.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mario1242
AnimeLunatic
Fan
Fan
AnimeLunatic

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Utada Dance Mix (DDR) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utada Dance Mix (DDR)   Utada Dance Mix (DDR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:29 am

Lol really? I thought Beautiful World and Heart Station were to easy. XD

As for Devil Inside, I am greatly considering on remaking it to become harder. The keep tryin' one isnt complete so dont start wondering why it ends abuptly. However, its 99% complete. The last few seconds just dont got steps.

I've been getting at work lately with the project however I havent started to make new songs yet. I've just recently been trying to improve those that I have finished. I will however start working on them soon so stay tuned for more updates.
Back to top Go down

Utada Dance Mix (DDR)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2